Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: anyone jump in

Gimme copper electricity to the brain to leave bold stains wen i can no longer hold pain n spill on electronic terrain simp n plain im usually open about ma general disdain for shit..doctors claim im sick bam i am but i plan to meditate golden sands seeing landscapes fleek, sweet and grand like my dominican gran...ayo death anxiety is a key tool to locking up society as well as general fear plus we need lighter bellies...n less of life on our cellies. Sometimes To maintain u need the stamina of two dame kellies sometimes when cooling i play nelly...just coz my ears target some lighthearted ish wen my thoughts are heavy. Anger and jealousy is deadly. the suicide weapon of choice...inner noise n hooded boys mean some grip their purse tight at lloyds time spent with cats is never wasted thats word to sigmund freud. Got that french blood but im londonian. The cities a nation in itself where we sacrifice health for something we cant call wealth

I could Do Wat I'm told to do and soldier through Danny look how these problems be moulding you I said I was struggling truss I told the truth u must get through to older u be free from mental traffic that's holding u as of late you've been so called sober true look at it like this at one point u were known for brews couldn't hold your booze. on my ones more time don't roll in twos sunshine an open space ill be roaming thru cancers taking a toke or few. Got over a girl I had it bad for recently it was taking away my motherfucking decency yeah glad I could leave it be. An issue no longer however I have this ongoing feeling I can only describe as somber thinking of ways to make my happiness stronger
    Although most times its barely there and if I wasn't so introspective I would rarely care jeni I need u are u still my peoples. And is the fact that I need someone to speak to see through. Is there anything I actually teach you or is every time a reach u a shit talk sequel...gotta a lot to spill so im inclined to rap One thing I learned from da viral crap is ain't nobody go for that...wearing your issues on your tongue unknowingly smudging people's fun and making your friend a counsellor anyway girl I love it when u tell me I'm proud ya

Wondering about the science and art of a fast...A fourty dayer to be self saviour and reveal my true nature do away with my carnal self and improve my mental health. Chasing paper generates some major misbehaviour but it's not the root of all e that stupid since I was stung with putrid grieve I figured why comunikeet wid that cupid geeze but hey I ain't loosing sleep hopefully soon to see my parting seas or impartially barking shrieks getting worried stares from onlookers that's passing me
    When I'm rapping from cap it's like I'm attacking clapping a mack in fact rapid gat fire. Liar its like opening fire with a rusty sawn off to override the typical ish I'm bored of..throwin it down to walk off n accidentally making it buss off more cuz n jumping up to avoid getting strap puke in your cheese fingers either way pain lingers so more time i love putting on Sade or Aaliyah to feel freer.

Lungs frying funds dying mums crying some lying um skiving like bun trying problems need untying delving diving into these writings that need tightening seek aquiring of frightening heights no tiring brain needs rewiring violin sirens ever so slight the soundrack to the striving n pining for the right things strikings of lightning wen i bring forth a line thats piping n everyone takes a liking to the toungue strikings over nice strings i like nice things merely sightings i catch but cant dispatch doe coz i suffer the same predicament as 3 fourths of the globe gosh only cheddar i have is ten toes from the craddle to the rottin of bones malnourished pockets is a thing set in stone some moan while others zone with a magners or cro others got it in for the po here besides pears n berries nothing grows no oil so u know this region were manic heathens with the act of stealing blood riches stacked to the ceiling while the average stay bitchin bout empty fridged kitchens me im lyrically lynching quizically pitching words that come in herds the rap nerd that covers electronic paper pastures sonnets of vomit provide tonic wen im on it

She Tells the seamstress just let em see ma cleavage her record aint the cleanest and it doesnt take a genius to reckon she'll have previous in seconds theyll be teasing wearing nothing wen its freezing but dont be bluffing with this p's ting or move wet at the flex of g-strings n dont depend on how its seeming or blush coz her teeth are gleaming remember i love u has no meaning if it unlocks the peach below the equator u may need to negate her later even if she seems ok on paper n u rate her forsake her..regards-signing off. Your saviour

Ease up n pretend or seek revenge or just be drove round bends when they prevent your will to ascend. Thought I was on the mend n shit but let me send this quick/swift the angers sick. Its back. Pedestrians wondering about the contents of ma sack-ruck its that fucked im corupt, right to fight with might despite the tight...vice grip of the flesh Isa said it best ma heads in a mess not ma actual barnet darn it-the actual brain is a target but everytime u talk its like i fart i blasted-rahhtid...im really not impressed with the market

PRODIGAL SUN

I’ll jump into a thread armed with bloodshed and hatred
    Dynamo electromagnet flow, Intel cybercrime manifestos
    Random combat, homicidal attack like flocks of wolf packs
    Sprayed acid-laced raps, ghastly aftermaths need skin grafts
    Dawn of apocalypse, M1 Garand in clip will make Gaza strip
    A Fistful of Dollars revolvers size of gear-driven steamrollers
    I get problems off my chest like martyrs do bullet-proof vests
    Immorality is state of mentality like Ted Bundy in dormitories
    Sinful voyeuristic activities, panty raids at university sororities
    Incessant cavity searches, harvest timber axes cleave thoraxes
    Spines hacked, shin bone shattered so knees caps will collapse
    Crosses dipped in herbicides penetrate nemesis’ hypothalamus
    Dickheads decapitated like Lorena Bobbitt with oxidized scissors
    Corroded razors graze cranium layers, plasma radiates like lasers
    Cataclysmic aspirations, intense bombardment of solar radiation
    A King in Book of James wouldn’t want to witness this destruction

Plummetin down a hole whole life on the dole brother tokes from packs of tobacco lack of cash wackos we babble by cash points n wake up after noon gamble on afternoons may get narky n start on u we varyy from marga youths to old chubby tubes puffin zoots from ruff to rather cool. Strangling beer cans just necking it while vexed a bit coz without dark liquids we got the outlook of pessimists. Chicken n chips sippin this fizz dippin our quids into williams wallet pissed mr hill bettin systems r fixed got knowledge of this we still let bookmakers pocket the Liz regardliss chicks be poppin out kids with the help of our droppings of jizz

17 i joined the ummah 19 i left the ummah i aint entirely concerned with dunya but alarmed by copycat notions of following sunnah. Unpersononalized worship. If said to some theyd be seething. But wait a minute no healing? Late teens drippin pre cum as im waking tried to be steadfast n boy the effort it was taking. I wasnt equipped with methods to tame my biological urges while studying chemistry pining for a polack lab assistant with figure. Name Magda..yeah over her i was gassed up. Strugglin with hot blood n a warm scrotum...religious focus is almost made to be broken n man, lust is potent. But they werent teaching on transforming so i frequently nut bussed while hoping...i'd be excused by Allah n he'd do me no harm..lookin up to the moon n stars..days consisted of 5prayers n rebuking shaytaan..now id rather read the 119th chapter if psalms-calm. Knockin back grape juice feasting while feeding on naan. The Quran? I got qualms-like i wanna be spiritually armed. Healed, high yield(fruits) n metaphysical shields. Perfection get near it n manifest fruits of the spirit..elevate

We call her head nurse.... She got that spaghetti slurp...noisy. Dudes back for seconds n thirds

For those heeding da message wen im freakin n blessin like im tweakin a wessun shout out the legion of legends pursuin nothin but leavin a legacy at all costs willin to pay penalties its like paupers n dusties be beggin me please for the p's but om not oxfam in the flesh u see dont make me bend my destiny for ur dirty fetish B coz such discrepancies will give u more then a method lean lean illogical like my want for da tar puff now- uh fuck its hard guv so if i give u this projectile vomit..its like letting off a tommy telling these dick jockies i cant stop for toffee. Telling these disc jockies their mixes got me jolly. Tellin these kids fondly dont be silly wid money. tellin these spic dollies their doubles sixes n this dick is vicious..n that i dont have a Mrs n its strictly side face kisses
    Last edited by Baby Face Nelson; 03-17-2017 at 07:02 PM.

PRODIGAL SUN

Legions of legends leader inspires Smith & Wesson rebellions
    Hispanic hooligan, Marco Antonio Barrera baby face assassin
    San Quentin penitentiary psyche locked like lifers in pinstripes
    Battle scars deep like maritime sonars, gates of purgatory ajar
    Vile gang criminal slang soon as I enter chamber like Wu Tang
    Nefarious discourses, verses murderous like Kevorkian nurses
    Alonzo Harris corrupt cop, training day workshops with Glocks
    Nonstop pistol shots aimed at middle of foreheads like cyclops
    Devil of Ramadi sniper skills, Chris Kyle fantasizes of all my kills
    SR-25 rifle is unstoppable like Lew Alcindor at Power Memorial
    Lyrical perilous terrorism quick to ascend advisory threat levels