Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: anyone jump in

And that was last night which is every night, on the old road with an axe that's my ol.shyhiem nap sack, I piss on all 7 rings cause bitch I run hell, I really do live in Hazbin hotel, the trash beens where ya girls going you don't like you might go as well, kidding I love bitches so you left hung upside down guts leaking under bridges, you want sick I'm proud I got a girl named suki made of plastic

PRODIGAL SUN

Dialect sick as HIV sex without latex
    On mic I'm a Tyson notorious hell raiser
    Coroner appraiser, emcees' undertaker
    Conscience dark as the science of syphilis
    Laser-like focus rejoices in humanitarian crisis
    Medieval torture practices of the Dark Ages
    ISIS menace with destructive impulses
    Psychological pain due to ingrained disdain
    Hardened by warlike conditions of era of crack
    At my breakin' point like Jack Torrance with axe
    Dog-eat-dog mentality aroused by barbarities
    Stephen sick sense of loyalty, Calvin Candie bloodthirsty
    Homicidal tendencies, heavy-duty seismic activity
    Hell on earth like Mexico's cartels wars for turf
    Military junta brutal repression of Manuel Noriega
    Mad Max dystopias, calamity of Hurricane Katrina

Road warrior after earth war path no one as dirty but still cleaner, gas on skin dismeaner, I am legend a boy and his dog the omega man Charleston Heston, Armageddon reamer end of dayz dreamer, hellish whores I charlie sheen ya, fake found out he's a bleeder, evil lyn in ya wiener, I don't share my hash pipe with Weezer, hot head drop dead wit ya skeezer, Alistor will make you a believer, than when you get ya dream true, out comes the meat cleaver

PRODIGAL SUN

With meat cleaver size of Tom Seaver
    I jack Tatum like he did defenseless receivers
    Turn 9/11 ringleaders to Gerry Cooney bleeders
    I come like an East Coast deluge in winter
    Tyranny epitome due to a poisoned psyche
    Even Martin Sheen doesn't want talk to me
    I'm too brazen behind mic like Petey Greene
    I be Freddy Krueger in Hakeem's dreams
    Lyrical prowess with passion of Jim Caviezel
    Maniacal mental cause I wanted to be like Mike
    Nike Air Flights rocked like junkies do crack pipes
    Kejuan Muchita type havoc fully automatic
    Sweat drips swine flu sick, Ben Hur epic
    Judah turned gladiator unchained to maim
    My flames cause global warmin' not methane
    Grim bloodbaths due to Salvatore Riina warpath

Walking time bomb ready to detonate
    I procreate creative Psalms with no biblical mindstate
    Revelations are revealed after blood spills once the shining knight is unremorsefully killed
    Body chilled on ice I'm drunken before the payback price a high pitch slug hits it's mark precise
    Cameras, and action before I permanently put out his lights
    Reprimanded for what I demanded I was taken for granted so it's facedown on the bench canvas
    I stand on standards fleets make em vanish like an obiest bitch with a roast beef sandwich
    Or burrito each foe is face carved open cheek slice Mantra on-guard murdering frauds it get fraudulently bizzare

Outer limits mysterious, fake fuck was found with his bitch murdered in the car, topsy turvy tommi gun celebration, the bloody saint Peezy, with the Monster Mobb waiting, you best wish upon star, but still theres no saving, you're masterbaing, I gotta ghost girl Raven that's a pagan, I'm a wu Warclock soul taking, amped up foaming out the mouth like a pitbull after eating gun powder, blood showers I bathe in, I was brought in by Christ as a black knight of the Northstar holocaustic made man, expect I always have a grenade in hand, swizz cheese body's when I leave, as whistle in the breeze, comic book geek that quickly can flip to Capone and pull out a bat and break kneez, take these warnings or as a invitation to die melting like past mcz, pouring gutz for centuries now it's boring to me, that's why the dope and alcohol is helping, love I lost before I felt sin, sing sing sing along without skin, ack ack act wack get the Clak Clak!

Pulverize a guys jaw pounce n pound with lyrical rounds astound the crowd In the background. I rip ish with a nasty attitude that stinks mcs rapidly blink as they struggle to think sting with ghetto hymns swing on gay faggy rappers dipped in pussy pink. Golden tongue spit relatively fast outlast a Gandhi hunger strike fast strife bars overlap the modern map as a phatty phat drains the handy zinc out my sack. Hit prozzy skeezers from the back to a tone of hollow claps pap pap its that black a4 rhymes in the nap sack linguistical kick back I kick facts on wax with the audio click clack carving Ink white sheets we melt the highest of beats. Ear drum treats mcs foresee their defeat and flee fear leads to piss leaking briefs as a pickney homeopathy stopped me wetting the sheets. I'm from LDN. The city contrasts. Wine bars to bloodbaths why is it like this is what some ask while survival is some task. Slaves to substances still fit to grip abundances

The dead abundance left a numbness, the price for ya life is not even one sent, what is a dead man with breath left, its me acomith, this job looks the funnest, waiting for someone to say some dumb shit, all I got do is one spit, skin wore upon my blades body, microphone gang bang party, your the next hotty, shipped across the state from the lobby, lil skinny Pauly got big balls off the molly, tore back warcraft slash, cannibalism for cash, vandalism on ass, on any rhythm I smash, doc holiday in the heat of war, drunk when he blast need I say more

The ripper strikes again aligned with murder kin skinning emcee's by their chains
    Dropping gems once again my cartel slide and spin slugs off men, no kids or women
    Situations getting grimm facing the reaper beheaded emcee's I'm the head keeper
    Niggas sweeter than Cinnamon Toast Crunch plus Corn Pop's A gravedigger plus gatekeeper
    Prepare the coffins for sleepers, and hand some cleenex to the weepers
    I'm bully tough with out the bites sending my locked comrades..paper, and kites
    Make you lick shots like dikes I throw slugs besides dukes desert eagle hidden in the Fila suit
    Mantra cause chaos like Beruit without allies, or some troops back to the wall I'll pull out and shoot

Ghost Pirate Salute, we stand off lol like 300 spartans super charged by martians, you best reboot hardwired I fire and scoot, flowers dead blood showers ahead, pretty hate machine only seeing red, human beings fled, the red dragon shed, lover by day body disposer at night, flunky junky who can only mic fight, life has no other way for me to write, zuit suit riot you out the birthday and fuck the love of your life the worst way

PRODIGAL SUN

I rise to power Carlito's way
    Benny Blanco slug spray to slay
    Cocked gat ready for combat
    Cujo salivation munitions ambition
    Immigrant detention hallucinations
    Liquid diets after anti-racist riots
    Deadly instincts of S&W 10-round clips
    Antonio Brown belligerent lunatic
    Crimson tide flow after homicides
    Baked biscuit so judge gave me life
    I can't get right because of my plight
    Lost grasp over control to recognize facts
    Poisonous ego of pregnant black widows
    Psyche inspired by cannibalistic night fires
    Hannibal Lecter on plagued paths of cankers
    Morbid menace obsessed with frozen corpses

Hellavaboss and good at it, should I be my own fanatic, fuck yes, who else is gonna match it, half psychotic half Disney romantic I admit I'm soft as shit, but that's the scary part of it, canablistic sleep overs for the fuck of it, even if you escape memories will make you cut ya wrist, sucidalist mindstate, first date I'm even loveless, enter the nothingness nothing left burnt up body's like flesh and finished cigarettes, yea I got knowledge I just except who I am and represent for the illidrates, still considerate, if you don't have that devil's get killed quick

Fast knife slice strikes incredible combo bangs like congos Mantra man gone gonzo
    Bozo bomb flows more pulls than bongs go loco like honey badgers
    The baddest lady pussy stabber we come climbing adjust the ladder
    Await brilliance from heavy flem spitters cross me get crucified bitter
    Slicker than snake slither eyes crossed like fingers after headshot hitters
    Die in the glittery fire between the eye target a sniper's desire hang em wired
    On rainy day's unload a full cartridge cartilage damaged by lost strays
    Mantra known as Neo in the Matrix maze uncivilized gorilla who'll die before being caged
    Excuse my back I crack spines disalligned skeleton structure off insane impact
    Tracks I slide on hellcat full throttle weak emcee's throw up signs like drunk bitches off a bottle

Harleys Quins joker ready to smoke ya, mcz ain't even worth a page in my folder, dark love lost soldier, the hottest chick from wolves of wall street wants my meat, I think I just told ya, flashbacks of clock work orange murder, night of the demons screaming, darkness deceiving, light magic is what I believe in, Wild card bizarre youll be dead by the bar by the evening

PRODIGAL SUN

Goliath raps, bars size of Shaq
    Lyrically emcees are 5'9 like Royce
    Boy George homosexual passive voice
    I turn one's mic magic HIV tragic
    Infest beef like maggots on old meat
    Abu Ghraib interrogation techniques
    Disposition deformed, battlefield born
    Soul reared by children of the corn
    Callous ISIS street soldier heat holder
    Bile intent of drive-by's, Tyson fury in eyes
    Axe maniac with Jack Torrance flashbacks