Page 99 of 106 FirstFirst ... 498990919293949596979899100101102103104105106 LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 1580

Thread: Wu-Tang Clan Secret Album Sold By Paddle8, But To Whom?

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    would love to do a ghost album, but for now just getting back into production, it's been years.
    Ghostface Killah & Cilvaringz Present: IRONMAN STRIKES BACK

With a cover art much like Liquid Swords, comic book style chopping the head off a figure that looks coincidently like Martin Shkreli

Man fuck you. Here's me doing some wack beats and you tell me my shit doodoo?? Sheeeeeet

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VJH-EscFBsk

Btw, that new conspiracy theory above... Hiloarious!!!
    Got to love that Rza rip off shitty production huh Ringz... Watch them all line up to suck you off now after 2-3 months of shitting all over you:P

Like I said for years people.. Ringz is the only person capable of building a Wu album how you want it to sound....

now line up on your knees, and pray the mans next project ain't going to auction haha

Quote Originally Posted by Origin™ View Post
    4th Disciple is the only person capable of building a Wu album how you want it to sound....

4th is nice. But I'd take a Ringz produced Wu album over 4th any day of the week. Dude production is exactly how I like the shit to sound. Dusty sampled head nod shit.

Nah, Cilva has some really dope beats, but he ain't fucking with 4th.

Quote Originally Posted by WuBizzie View Post
    Nah, Cilva has some really dope beats, but he ain't fucking with 4th.
    They're the only two capable of giving the fans what they want. Rza probaly could do it, but he won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason1980 View Post
    They're the only two capable of giving the fans what they want. Rza probaly could do it, but he won't.
    RZA > 4th > True Master > Mathematics > Goldfingaz > Darkim > Supreme > Cilvaringz

would love to do a ghost album, but for now just getting back into production, it's been years.
    I was surprised to read it had been six years.

there's some killer beats on there, I hope you'll get to place some of them on a few quality artists' projects

a ghost collabo album would be dope but I don't know if it's realistic given the state of affairs right now. maybe nothing time can't fix in the long run though. tbh it would just be good to hear some of those beats turn up somewhere with some decent rapping over them

Got to love that Rza rip off shitty production huh Ringz... Watch them all line up to suck you off now after 2-3 months of shitting all over you:P

Like I said for years people.. Ringz is the only person capable of building a Wu album how you want it to sound....

now line up on your knees, and pray the mans next project ain't going to auction haha
    haha I have to acknowledge this post

the other wu elements are crazy good too. 4th (always my favorite next to rza) seems to have switched up his style as of late. I'm still digging it, some beats harken back to old school production, don't know if he's still into making the type of beats we know him for. producers evolve, it is what it is

it's good to see Jammin mention Goldfingaz, I always thought it was a shame he took his career in a different direction
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 02-02-2016 at 01:11 PM.
    Retired.

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

RZA > 4th > True Master > Mathematics > Goldfingaz > Darkim > Supreme > Bronze Nazareth > Trackmasters > Cilvaringz

Get it right Jammin'

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

RZA > 4th > True Master > Mathematics > Goldfingaz > Darkim > Supreme > Bronze Nazareth > Trackmasters > Cilvaringz

Get it right Jammin'

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Like them head nodding beats Cilva.

LMAO @ 3:37 mark, Cilva looking at some response on wucorp than looking at the camera and responding on his phone.

(Plays track* MOS DEF - Life is Real!)
    Last edited by MASTER PAI MEI; 02-02-2016 at 04:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    RZA > 4th > True Master > Mathematics > Goldfingaz > Darkim > Supreme > Cilvaringz
    repped, that'd be my exact list
    maybe supreme over darkim though, i havent heard a lot from darkim and supreme is still making crazy bangers right now if you follow him

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Get it right Jammin'
    Hahahahahahahaha

Platypi on the swarm!! RUSHING PLATYPUS's Avatar

Like I said for years people.. Ringz is the only person capable of building a Wu album how you want it to sound.
    Wrong. Bronze Nazareth!

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    repped, that'd be my exact list
    maybe supreme over darkim though, i havent heard a lot from darkim and supreme is still making crazy bangers right now if you follow him