Page 41 of 106 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191 ... LastLast

Thread: Wu-Tang Clan Secret Album Sold By Paddle8, But To Whom?

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RUSHING PLATYPUS View Post
    Cilva, are you suggesting that the fact that only one person having access to your greatest artistic achievement and not caring to even bother listening to it doesn't bother you at all? That's how you're coming off. I doubt anybody believes that.
    I have honestly come to terms with it.

nada ignorante

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    peace to method man for being the realest dude in the clan not afraid to speak the truth

True, the rest of the Clan should be embarrassed for not speaking up.
    N.I.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by hotnikks View Post
    True, the rest of the Clan should be embarrassed for not speaking up.

Sure. The whole story is a joke.

nada ignorante

so what we'll never get to hear A Better Tomorrow 2.0? Its like feeling regret for not fucking a drunk whore in the afterparty...
    N.I.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Retired.

-Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar

Veteran Member

It sucks that's the person who ended up buying it - someone who's not even a fan of the Wu. If only someone like Tarantino bought it...

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    I have honestly come to terms with it.
    Did you come to terms with burning all your bridges with the wu-generals?

Did you come to terms with shitting on the fans?

Did you come to terms with turning the wu brand into a farce?

Did you come to terms with not being able to come to the states without hands being put on you?

I see people saying "why isnt the clan speaking on this" Lol Please realize the clan had nothing to do with this project nor did they ever support it. Speaking on it would only legitimize this album as a wutang project when that was never the case. How would you feel if you were lied to & you cant even have a copy of your own work? It doesnt matter what name gives this album, this is a cilvaringz project 100 percent & the clan is 100 percent against this album being referred to as wutang clan album in any way

The clan refuses to acknowledge cilvaringz the same way eminem doesnt talk about slim jesus or lil wayne about young thug, These stans are so pathetic they actually convince themselves they are a part of something when they are exploiting art someone else created years before. Cilvaringz is no different then the guy who bought this album, their lives are both validated by riding the coattails of celebrities

Peace CT

^Except RZA. Like someone said earlier, this project went south when he got involved. So he gets 50% of the blame. But it doesn't matter at this point. Peace

PRODIGAL SUN

shaolin finger jab?
    Retired.

This album wasn't a waste of my time because I have never heard it so I can't expel energy on something that is not actually a reality within my life. Like many here I am a Wu fan since the beginning, not a latecomer at all, so I do feel a bit cheated that I won't get to hear the music (What could've been) but more so that the world won't, because this is exactly what has let the Wu legacy down in recent years is their production/ soundscape, RZA to be precise. Most people including myself thought this project could've been the one to at least repair some of that, giving the true fans and new fans a dose of what made Wu the force they were in the first place but it hasn't, it won't because it can't! Being that the whole thing is about appreciating the music, respecting the art etc is ironic seeing no one can respect or appreciate something they can't hear making it not about the music at all, rather making a political statement.

The 1 piece of hope before it all truly disappears (For myself anyway) comes from the article I saw on sohh.com a couple months back by 4th Disciple saying...

“The Clan doesn’t make that music,” that’s what I hear a lot. People say, “They don’t make it like ‘this’ anymore. They don’t make it like ‘that’ anymore. We want to hear ‘this,’ we want to hear 4th Disciple with the Clan.” They want to hear those combinations that made Wu-Tang what it was. That’s what I’m striving to bring back, I want to give people what they want."

That last line is what makes his statement honorable, it should always be about the people!

....Even a Great Teacher must learn from his Best Student....

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    You watch his live streams? lol but yeah he be saying some outlandish shit. He's uber rich, young and loves hiphop. Probably feels invincible. Until Dr.Venkman pops up.
    Dr.Venkman has poped up in front of you bilva...karma-game-over style

SOME DAY SOMEBODY'S GONNA MAKE YOU WANNA TURN AROUND AND SAY GOODBYE

CAN YOU HOLD ON FOR ONE MORE DAY?

IF I COULD TURN BACK TIME, IF I COULD FIND A WAY

I'D TAKE BACK THOSE WORDS THAT HURT YOU

AND YOU'D STAY

IT MUST HAVE BEEN LOVE BUT IT'S OVER NOW

IT MUST HAVE BEEN GOOD BUT I LOST IT SOMEHOW

Last edited by Rev Jones; 12-13-2015 at 06:20 PM.
    Retired.