Page 74 of 106 FirstFirst ... 24646566676869707172737475767778798081828384 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1580

Thread: Wu-Tang Clan Secret Album Sold By Paddle8, But To Whom?

props to noel for speaking the truth. And the truth shall set you free.
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=410&dateline=12174845  45

Quote Originally Posted by the silencer View Post
    i think we might all be getting that Russian folk music album we were waiting for....

Forgot to say in my post...

I hope dude publicly takes a shit on this cd before he sets it on fire.

Did you delete your emails from the generals with .wav files of the verses? Serious question

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

You still think this was a copy n paste album? Serious question

JUS ANOTHER PRESUMPTION THAT WERE SUPPOSED TO MAKE? WE DON'T KNOW, ITS ARGUABLE EITHER WAY, AND WE HAVE NO BASIS FOR IT. I HAVENT HAD ANYTHING TO SAY, BUT I DID READ MOST OF THIS THREAD.

I KNoW YOU'VE BEEN ASKED THIS OVER AND OVER, BUT YOU'VE SOMEWHAT AVOIDED ANSWERING. HOW DO YOU FEEL CILVA? LIKE TRULY, ACTUALLY FEEL. I ASSUME, THIS WAS NOT THE OUTCOME YOU WERE LOOKING FOR, BUT NOW THAT IT'S HAPPENED, DO YOU WAKE UP IN COLD SWEATS AND SHIT? I DONT BELIEVE YOU WANTED TO ALIENATE THE TRUE WU HEADS OR YOURSELF. I KNOW YOU WANTED TO MAKE THIS ALBUM FOR THE PEOPLE. I KNOW YOU DIDN'T CREATE THIS FOR PUBLICITY, OR THE STUNT THAT ENSUED. SINCE EVERYTHING WAS IN A 'GOOD NATURE', YET IT ALL TURNED OUT SO POORLY, WHATS UP WITH YOUR CHI ALIGNMENT. FO REAL SUN, ITS OKAY TO BE LIKE "WELL THIS IS FUCKED UP"... AND HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THE NEXT TIME YOU RUN INTO U-GOD?
    DOWNLOADALBUMZ!

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    You already told us how the album was put together.

Shaolin Student

Yo Ringz, 2 serious questions.

1. Is "Post 100" still in effect?

2. Have all 9 aspects of your marketing plan played out?

Yes, you said it was. More or less, not that it's not an amazing album but the question remains at what lengths were remnants of the album destroyed? I mean I have at least one instrumental on your mental chambers beats (which I love btw)
    Last edited by JZA/Jordon; 12-22-2015 at 10:28 PM.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

lol at Rings saying there's no other copies. What about the masters?

if this thread makes it to page 100 I'm gonna request a re-up of that ISLORD verse the god blessed the project with #post1200
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 12-23-2015 at 06:02 AM.
    Retired.

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    Get fucked, you lowlife lying scumbag.

First you insult the fans with the whole way you handled this project, then you wanna insult their intelligence by feeding them outlandish horseshit like that.

So you're telling us that if you wanted to listen to this album yourself, which you spent a good piece of your life putting together, you couldn't? Only Skrelli or whatever his name is can?

You're a fucking joke, mate.

Karma got you good with the way this turned out, but keep fucking lying like this and I've no doubt there's plenty more in store for you.

Fuckwit.
    Aussie Aussie Aussie
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

please reconsider the ban
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 12-23-2015 at 06:48 AM.
    Retired.

Jamal Arief

Funny enough, the most written comment related to this album ever since the first story came out, on boards, blogs or beneath news stories has been "this will leak soon".
    What's funny is how perceptions differ. Cause to me it seems that the most common comment was on the lines of "Fuck Wu-Tang", which - if people bothered enough to do the knowledge - actually translates to "Fuck Cilvaringz" and "Fuck RZA".

Anyway, most people who predicted a leak were wrongly led to believe the thing would be exhibited at museums, galleries and festivals. And that's reasonable enough. And if there are still people who predict a leak in the near future, it's probably because nobody seems to have anymore trust in you.

And @Graveyard Shifter: I have always considered and respected you as one of the most reasonable voices on here (at least among the frequent posters). But here you got carried away a bit, I think.

Let me explain: That Cilvaringz, like anyone else, can of course do whatever he wants (your main argument for his defence, as it seems to me) is utterly beside the point. That people (I'm a bit hesitant to use "artists" lightly, but that doesn't really matter) gotta eat is also a given, but equally irrelevant here. Finally, the vast majority of people did not seem to be too upset with the original idea, so the simple fact that they wouldn't really have a chance to listen to the album, despite it's Wu-stan's-wet-dream lineup, does not seem to be the major point either.

No, people are upset because he has been lying, deceiving, belittling and even mocking *all* fans and supporters of the Wu. It's not just the haters and bootleggers and casual fans. Just have a look at this thread. Quite a number of people who almost never post anything on here even though registered for ages come out and express their disappointment. I, too, feel personally offended by this whole farce and some of the arrogant comments and outright wrong or contradictory claims he has made on here and on news outlets in this affair. It insults my intelligence! (To some extent the same goes for RZA, by the way, who seems to really have turned into a delusional egomaniac that most surrounds himself by yes-men. Unlike RZA though, Cilvaringz just doesn't have the artistic credit that *may* let him get away with it.)

Where's the integrity? Where's the authenticity (and I don't mean street cred)? Most of all though: Where's the humility? But that, precisely, makes the difference between a respectable citizen and a just another snake. And I truly find it hard to believe that you wouldn't agree with that.

So, sure, dude can go ahead and do what he wants and explore whatever ways of making a buck (creative idea by the way, no question). But if one does things like an asshole, people might just call you out and shame you for your ways and actions.

Peace.

/thread