Page 77 of 106 FirstFirst ... 27676869707172737475767778798081828384858687 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1580

Thread: Wu-Tang Clan Secret Album Sold By Paddle8, But To Whom?

Lol the fact that some idiot overpaid for a cd doesn't make it a Mona Lisa.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Platypi on the swarm!! RUSHING PLATYPUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pro.Graveface View Post
    hope we gonna hear da officialz eventually!
    How old do you plan on getting before you die?

Quote Originally Posted by Rame View Post
    Lol the fact that some idiot overpaid for a cd doesn't make it a Mona Lisa.
    Depends on who's perspective we're talking about here. To me, it is not..

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JZA/Jordon View Post
    Ringz, what is your response to Martin's disrespect to your Album (Using it as a coaster, ect) and disrespect to you personally as well as belittling and insulting the Abbot in the press? Or has Shkreli's legal matters, business fuckups more or less made that go away?

As someone who considers the WU to almost be a religion since I was 10 years old.. It pains me to see this fucking guy shit on the W like this.

The album sold for $2 million but has since been devalued by his actions, sadly. Like seeing the Mona Lisa being used as a placemat
    What he chooses to do with it is his choice. Like anything anybody buys. I've used CDs as coasters before, just not multi million dollar ones. Him flipping out in the DX interview, well, that's what he does. He's a loose canon. It doesn't hurt us in a single bit. We actually don't really care.

And as far as saying the album has devalued, it's the other way around bro. This album is the most expensive work of music ever sold. It's been discussed in the US senate, between presidential candidates, tweeted about by the FBI and covered by every major media outlet you can think of, globally. That interest, intrigue and mystique have actually caused it to appreciate in value, not depreciate. That's how it works in the world. See you'd think it's an epic fail and embarrassment and what have you, but really it actually works the other way around, where now the story is so fascinating you have book deals and documentary deals by major players being offered. See how funny things can work out?

And 2 million dollars? lol, whom did Bloomberg quote? "a source close to the story"... yeah ok.
    Last edited by Cilvaringz; 12-24-2015 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    What he chooses to do with it is his choice. Like anything anybody buys. I've used CDs as coasters before, just not multi million dollar ones. Him flipping out in the DX interview, well, that's what he does. He's a loose canon. It doesn't hurt us in a single bit. We actually don't really care.

And as far as saying the album has devalued, it's the other way around bro. This album is the most expensive work of music ever sold. It's been discussed in the US senate, between presidential candidates, tweeted about by the FBI and covered by every major media outlet you can think of, globally. That interest, intrigue and mystique have actually caused it to appreciate in value, not depreciate. That's how it works in the world. See you'd think it's an epic fail and embarrassment and what have you, but really it actually works the other way around, where now the story is so fascinating you have book deals and documentary deals by major players being offered. See how funny things can work out?

And 2 million dollars? lol, whom did Bloomberg quote? "a source close to the story"... yeah ok.
    Like I said before, regardless of anybodies opinions, be it good or bad.. publicity is publicity. I've seen people talking about this shit and they got no interest in HipHoP at all..

Nice try dude but the bottom line is that he is shitting on your work and you are trying turn that into positive????? Get the fuck out here. He can whipe his ass with the money he gave to only you and rza. Just admit that he pulled you and rza's hoe card!!!!! Shout out to Martin!!!!

If it makes you feel better, then yeah sure why not bruv.

Le Maître de la Vie Gitche Manito's Avatar

gotta say Cilva is a Master in this whole thing, maddest entertaining story in yearz yo!
    This.
    Comme les anges à l'œil fauve
    Je reviendrai dans ton alcôve
    Et vers toi glisserai sans bruit
    Comme les ombres de la nuit.

Shaolin Student

Ringz, is this not an accurate quote from Shkreli:

“If I hand you $2 million, fucking show me some respect. At least have the decency to say nothing or ‘no comment.’”

http://hiphopdx.com/interviews/id.28...-bobby-shmurda

BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace pro.Graveface's Avatar

blazin a silvahaze in the morning and lmao at 6.30 hayaaa ! Ringz is a Masta mind, no devaluation indeed! followed this dude since 98/99, dude got mad movez, and yes im shure we'll hear it,
    oh how old eye wil be 1234, like da post,
    PEACE
    Art of Graveyardpoetry
    http://www.reverbnation.com/c./a4/21...86/Artist/link
    http://www.myspace.com/mc-gravespace
    Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
    Graveface is now Gravespace

BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace pro.Graveface's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Origin™ View Post
    Like I said before, regardless of anybodies opinions, be it good or bad.. publicity is publicity. I've seen people talking about this shit and they got no interest in HipHoP at all..
    Boom!
    Art of Graveyardpoetry
    http://www.reverbnation.com/c./a4/21...86/Artist/link
    http://www.myspace.com/mc-gravespace
    Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
    Graveface is now Gravespace

blazin a silvahaze in the morning and lmao at 6.30 hayaaa ! Ringz is a Masta mind, no devaluation indeed! followed this dude since 98/99, dude got mad movez, and yes im shure we'll hear it,
    oh how old eye wil be 1234, like da post,
    PEACE
    You drink too much.

I didnt ban them because they spoke against me. But because they got very very naughty with their language. You haven't... Yet. Though I should permanently ban you for the Allah comment. Merry Christmas.

I can ban you whenever, for whatever, for as long as I please, without having to explain myself because I give a fuck about that, remember?

I just woke up. The sociopathical egomaniac dictatorial side of me has not woken yet. Give me a few. Enjoy your last few minutes.