Page 50 of 106 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100 ... LastLast

Thread: Wu-Tang Clan Secret Album Sold By Paddle8, But To Whom?

Cilvaring's Father deezGlazedTonsils1981's Avatar

LAPDOG!!!

hahahahahaha!

That's so true too lol
    This is getting awesome what a complete backfire at this point I would love to see this Martin guy snap the CD and destroy the box and those speakers on his live youtube channel. I would actually enjoy that at this point. Fucking OWNED!!!!!

Remember this??

As much as we hated the idea and felt some level of a betrayal (And felt rightly or wrongly entitled to) - Ringz was onto something but it has completely back fired in every single way. Sad
    Last edited by JZA/Jordon; 12-16-2015 at 06:09 PM.

Cilvaring's Father deezGlazedTonsils1981's Avatar

like completely backfired to levels I couldn't have even imagined. Still don't feel bad for Cilva tho he took a chance had a vision that wasn't in the fans best interest and it backfired. It is what it is, he had to have known when selling one copy of an album as a rare art piece that the chances of it ending up in a scumbags hands were fairly high.

This Martin Schkreli guy is hilarious though just completely shitting on RZA telling him to shut his fucking mouth and apologize lol calling Cilvarings RZA's lapdog lol and basically just going off at the mouth with complete disrespect because he knows he's on another level and won't get touched.

I think all Cilvarings has done here is finally found someone who's not afraid to beef with the wu and now RZA's got his work cut out for him with this guy. The rest of the clan have got to be agitated by all of this. I can't wait to hear their opinions on it.

Great work Cilva and thank you for this entertainment

I don't think RZA could give a flying fuck if he snaps the CD. It's not his music and he gets his cut of the $$$. I don't think Martin Shkrilla even realizes how this album was created.

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

What a shit way to end a legacy and all for 2million dollars...the dude martin got some really legitimate points and yeah Albanians are mad gypsy fucks. I wouldnt go out of my way to piss them off
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

I have to give props to Ringz/RZA. I thought nothing would top the Christbearer incident for Wu related facepalm worthy incidents, but this makes that story look like The Cure dropping!

Nice work...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Cilvathingz saying cant believe you guys trust what martin is saying. Bitch you sold him the album and shit talked to us for years believe him over you any day
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Platypi on the swarm!! RUSHING PLATYPUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Drebin View Post
    Cilvathingz saying cant believe you guys trust what martin is saying. Bitch you sold him the album and shit talked to us for years believe him over you any day
    Give Cilva a break. It's not like he said both "This album is for the fans" and "this album isn't for the fans" about this album.

Oh wait...................................

Banned

Lol what an epic interview. I wouldn't be surprised if he really was the only bidder hahahaha and the throwing the fans under the bus statement is obviously true after Ringz "we gave them 20 years of music go listen to that" bullshit

This is just so amazing and so sad at the same time. I know not to support any project RZA is involved in ever again but it's sad it came to this.

This whole "don't fuck with Albanian's" lol nobody likes Albanian's in the Balkans

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    You guys really believing all this guy is saying?? Lolol, you guys are way too fucking easy. Jay-Z hugged me... ok Corpers.
    Why wouldn't we? We've learned not to believe you.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Shkreli View Post
    The guy is fucking full of himself, talking about how his shit is the best ever, how fucking*Bobby Digital*was the best shit ever.*

Ahahahahahahah

This is the gift that keeps on giving !

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    after Ringz "we gave them 20 years of music go listen to that" bullshit

Ringz is a FAN !

He gave us nothing.

/

Edit: Wu tang Forever !
    Last edited by zooruka; 12-16-2015 at 07:51 PM.

'

The Coli has 15 pages just on this recent interview. Wucorp traffic must be 90% lurkers.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/billi...mments.382794/

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    This whole "don't fuck with Albanian's"
    This dude is crazy tho !

He and Cilvaringz could possibly destroy the Wu lol ?

Man, this world has gone mad !

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    You misunderstand. If an artist can function as he/she wants int he current state of the music business, then that's his prerogative. If he's happy with giving music away for free, great. If he's happy with a 0.99 / 1.29 USD price tag on his song, great. If he's happy with the shit being downloaded illegally or streamed for peanuts, super.

But if an artist feels differently and would like to have the freedom to price his own creation as he pleases, then he/she should have that option without the constant threat of digitization lurking around the corner ready to shoot down any out-of-the-standard ways of selling music.

Our idea is not the solution to that problem. Our concept was to shed light on that problem, bring attention to the current state of music values (monetary, experiential, artistic), and inspire debate around this reality. It was a radical move to play... as radical as we think the music industry has become in this day and age.

That is our right... just as it is your right to say fuck you I'm not paying a dime for your music, or I'm only gonna pay this and that. This is not a matter of right or wrong. It's a matter of opinions and freedom to do what one wants.
    OK i get what u are saying here. I really do. I get it. However, what i dont get is...why add the stipulation about nobody (besides) being able to listen to it for 88 years? Once the album is purchased, it's essentially his or hers. Why can't he or her just release the album to the public IF thats what they want to do. The parties involved already got paid once it was sold, so what should they care if the purchaser releases the music out for free.
    The Holy Temple Is The Mental

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

That interview was nuts. Dude sounds like he's coked up out of his mind

Pretty amazing how quickly this turned from the biggest PR boost for Wu-Tang in 20 years into the worst PR hit for Wu-Tang maybe ever...

all thanks to Cilvaringz (LAPDOG??? wow)

The way he's aggressively talking shit to RZA here certainly makes the plot thicken though..... I don't think RZA would respond the way Ghost did but I can't imagine RZA and/or the Clan's 1,000-deep squad of goons would catch wind of this and not prepare to do something....

Aside from jilted killa beez or family squabbles, you never see anybody go on record talking wild shit about Wu-Tang, especially the Abbott...

Although if what this dude is saying is true, RZA not only screwed the fans with OUTIS he doubled down by completely fucking up ABT, the album the fans actually were allowed to buy...

No matter what, this is an all-around shit show for the W...

This is ridiculous.