Page 31 of 106 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627282930313233343536373839404181 ... LastLast

Thread: Wu-Tang Clan Secret Album Sold By Paddle8, But To Whom?

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RUSHING PLATYPUS View Post
    . Said he'd never even listen to it.

Hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by RUSHING PLATYPUS View Post
    He wishes Wu would? The guy pictured below will decide how embarrassing this gets for you and the clan. Just sayin. He's clowning you. Said he'd never even listen to it. Hope you got a good chunk of money Cilva.

Bro..its about the art!!!! Embarrassing yourself through music is an artform
    Allah is my bitch
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.

PRODIGAL SUN

Saw this on another forum.

RZA and I would ride horses into the desert completely alone and have the pyramids pretty much to ourselves. Halfway climbing up the pyramids of Cheops, I said to RZA that one day we would do something special together that would last throughout the ages.

I could be convinced to listen to it earlier, if Taylor Swift wants to hear it or something like that.

this was all pretty hilarious but this is just embarrassing now
    even RZA feeding the troll?? smh. At least own up to your actions, dont be salty after the fact

i hope to god Ghostface makes another 10 minute cell phone diss/ life threat over soul tracks a la Action Bronson towards this dude

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    i hope to god Ghostface makes another 10 minute cell phone diss/ life threat over soul tracks a la Action Bronson towards this dude
    Haven't heard a peep from any other general. What have we learned throughout all of this??

Prospect
    Were just worms in the worst part of the apple thats rotten...

Default An open letter to Bill Murray and the Wu-Tang Clan

To Bill Murray, the RZA, the GZA, Inspectah Deck, Raekwon the Chef, U-God, Ghostface Killah and the Method Man, plus Masta Killah, Cappadonna, and, for the sake of it, Redman:

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/12/bill...martin-shkreli

Man the best thing that can come out of this is that it pisses the rest of the Wu members off so much that they decide to do something about it to stop this been the end of legacy and release another album that a) they all actually wanna make and b) the world wants to hear. It's pretty clear from all the publicity this has gotten that the Wu Tang Clan are still fucking massive and loads of people at least have heard of them. For a group of rappers who's hay day was 20 years ago that's really impressive and that's a testament to the quality of the music released.

My family at home were taking about this and so was everyone at my workplace. The Wu are not dead by any means and maybe it will take something like this to fire them up again.

Or it's already over. Who da fuck knows

Peace CT

^Yeah it would be great if this situation lit a fire under their @sses. But I doubt it. Peace

This might be ridiculous but i have a theory....what if this is all a set up? think about it, a clause stating anyone in the wu or bill fuckin murray can steal the album back from him, without any legal action being taken by the guy that just spent $2 mil...? why in the fuck would that be a clause in ANY real contract and why would someone even agree to that? Let alone one that's basically $2 million dollars for a fuckin double disk wu tang album...??? Has anyone seen a picture or a video of him with the actual album or the casing it came in?

The albums bought by the most hated man in america, press, fans, and just people in general go ape shit cuz of how "badly" the situation turned out and that it couldn't have been sold to a worse person, then BILL FUCKING MURRAY and THE FUCKING WU TANG FUCKING CLAN !!!! FUCKIN ROB!!! that piece of shit to get the album back, they record the entire robbery and send it to ALL the media outlets and have it plastered all over the internet, they become heroes, the publicity and hype around that situation alone would be insane, and then they turn around and decide to release the album for $50 a pop to the public because they don't want to take the risk of this glorious piece of art falling into the hands of another villain...The group look like heroes and have a ton of hype and attention surrounding them, they make money from the album plus the $2 million, Ringz makes money and gets praise because of how good the album actually is, then with all the hype they flood the market with solo albums and tour the globe doing new solo albums and that new piece of art double cd...talk about a way to go out. they came in and flipped the game upside down so they go out doin the same thing.....

is that shit even possible or am i to fuckin high? shit......Ringz tell me that shit is gonna happen

Your high bruh. Gimme some ov dat shit

Quote Originally Posted by Durag View Post
    Your high bruh. Gimme some ov dat shit
    yup but nah this shit is a lot of effort obviously but at this point i dunno if it would surprise me
    Last edited by trinking; 12-11-2015 at 01:11 AM.

i was hoping someone would re-up this

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    i was hoping someone would re-up this
    Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha oh fuck i think i just shat myself. Fuck the aids thing this is amazing
    Last edited by Frank Drebin; 12-11-2015 at 02:01 AM.
    Allah is my bitch

Lol ringz sounds like a homo with that british accent
    Allah is my bitch