Page 61 of 106 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071 ... LastLast

Thread: Wu-Tang Clan Secret Album Sold By Paddle8, But To Whom?

The problem with cilvaringz is he only sets up tours or "helps" wu tang members because he wants to get something out of it. He thinks/thought doing all of this would get him down with the wu or make him become a member, when in reality he can NEVER be an official member. He played himself & was never in this for the betterment of the clan or hip hop, just to ride the coattails of celebrities hoping to get noticed

Even if you can set up a million tours, that STILL doesnt give you the right to exploit people. Cilvaringz lied to the wu members about what their verses were being used for & he then lied to the fans about the album as well. Lying for absolutely NO REASON, wtf as a fan its sickening & I could only image the torment actual wu generals are & have been going through

He coulda EASILY just released the album like normal, but cilvaringz got greedy as fuck, end of story. Also yes I agree this situation has cointelpro written all over it....

U are aware that every wu compilation Rza has ever put out were songs:verses members /affiliates recorded in his studio and vaulted without knowing where they would end up right?

And also, everyone does something for something in return in the game , shit ain't free, that's why it's called the "music business", dude is an artist too, of course he wanted to gain something from it, Atleast he pulled his weight as opposed to cats who rep the brand all day and do nothing for it but be jail birds and whiners

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    U are aware that every wu compilation Rza has ever put out were songs:verses members /affiliates recorded in his studio and vaulted without knowing where they would end up right?

And also, everyone does something for something in return in the game , shit ain't free, that's why it's called the "music business", dude is an artist too, of course he wanted to gain something from it, Atleast he pulled his weight as opposed to cats who rep the brand all day and do nothing for it but be jail birds and whiners
    Kinda of siding with you but the way this project was handled and choices made were fucked up. What's happening now is hilarious and sad all at the same time

It just sucks Ringz took the album this route after teasing the fans with details lineups and snippets. Nothing can be done now. Hopefully we'll hear the album someday. Martin is a piece of shit. He may just leak the album just to disrespect RZA and Ringz. He doesn't fear the clan and I doubt he gives a shit about the ridiculous contract.

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Hope he snaps that album on stream that would be artistic as fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Cilvaring's Father deezGlazedTonsils1981's Avatar

there's only 3 options for this martin guy at this point

1 - leak the album
    2 - sell the item to another buyer and make a profit
    3 - destroy it

obviously I would like 1 but 3 at this point would just be hilarious

IronSheik

Default 1st thing he does when he gets back home

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    > Shkreli posted his 5 million dollar bail : http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000467296

Last edited by IronSheik; 12-17-2015 at 08:47 PM.

Is Cilvaringz a sort of philanthropic figure bestowing checks for verses and tours for 40 year old bums that should have switched careers a long time ago?

this martin guy wants to burn a copies of the album for kanye and drake in order to get some unreleased songs from them and a copy for taylor swift if she blows him lol

'

lol @ * listens to wu-tang once

Well, now Martin got more material for his upcoming rap-album..
    -----> Check Rev. William Burks aka Chuuuch "Nigowkno", "Runnit" and "Ganja"
    -----> KAMi Genesis, vol1, vol2 and vol3- beat tapes
    https://open.spotify.com/artist/48z4...QcWWL0Pat0qEDQ

I thought most of the wu members weren't 5 percenters anymore? Most people view that as a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post

So now your comparing Rza to Cilvaringz? Listen to what you said "wu compliation", Rza OWNS the wu name copyright & ORIGINAL FOUNDER of the group. Rza is actual FAMILY MEMBERS with most of the wu. Now how is it possible cilvaringz gets to make moves in the same vein? It doesnt matter how fire or wu vintage your beats are, you can never be in that circle. Artist for artist, Rza bypassed Cilvaringz entire career back when he was Prince Rakeem

I agree fam with everything you say, but as a business, as an artist its one thing to feature people for your shit, its completely different to latch onto something thats already successful and be a groupie. Or be a snake. If I get verses from buckshot, steele, ruck & rock, ogc and put it on my album, I cant name my album Boot Camp Click. Just cuz I get dmx, jadakiss, eve, swizz on my cd dont make me a ruff ryder. He pulled his weight by tricking wu members to record then exploiting them for profit? Lol Im sorry but these bootleg guys, M80, Gclef, Ringz, they are not wutang just cuz its self proclaimed. Its pathetic & seriously delusional

When it was all said & done, Cilvaringz had Richard Branson in the studio to listen...not Ghost or Cap or Priest or MK or deck or meth ect....Ringz wasnt with the brothers, the gods trying to build...he was with an elitist. Looking back on it now & looking at who it was sold to, its all on some elitist shit. Thats all Cilvaringz cares about & the way he used this album to hang out with Richard Branson is EXACTLY like dude using the album to hang out with Taylor swift

Prospect
    Were just worms in the worst part of the apple thats rotten...

Default Once Upon a Time in the Shaolin: A Wu-Tang Clan Heist Film

At this point, the film would come out faster than this album...

Once Upon a Time in the Shaolin: A Wu-Tang Clan Heist Film

http://pdfsr.com/pdf/once-upon-a-tim...lan-heist-film