Page 102 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106 LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 1580

Thread: Wu-Tang Clan Secret Album Sold By Paddle8, But To Whom?

'

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKCN0VC243

He's now lost approx. $40 million because the indictment spooked investors. Also his high profile lawyer has given him a condition to stop speaking with the media. That Breakfast Club interview might be the last one for a while.

Shaolin Student

its funny that he said nothing to charlamagne about disrespecting him to his face but he gets mad about ghostface for replying to questions from tmz

what is the name of the ultra secret society place which had Martin's voice trembling in respect? Bridge Connect? i can't quite make it out for sure as its something i never heard about before.. please enlighten me

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

Bridger Capital

after watching the interview,i don't know what to make of this martin shkreli guy, say what u want but in a way i kinda see where he was coming from, gotta also respect the man's grind

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    Bridger Capital
    thanks

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Platypi on the swarm!! RUSHING PLATYPUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    after watching the interview,i don't know what to make of this martin shkreli guy, say what u want but in a way i kinda see where he was coming from, gotta also respect the man's grind
    If Shkreli and Ghostface only were in the same room right now, Ghost could have Shkreli on his knees in tears apologizing if he wanted. For that matter, he could have Shkreli doing anything he wanted him to. Money makes things happen. I know that. But Shkreli ain't built for this shit. Ghost is.

dude obviously cannot fuck with ghost on the street tip but i still respect his principles in terms of handling your biz like a man, like he said, a real dude wont let anyone just disrespect him on some random shit and if he is indeed telling the truth about the HIV drug, seems to me he is a victim of media spin, seems to me he is hitting the goverment for their cheese as opposed to the patients, like i said before, im Glad i wasnt to quick to judge dude without facts, im indifferent about him

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

So now the album has been tweeted about by the FBI, discussed in the House Of Representatives and today brought up by Congress. You couldn't make this shit up.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    So now the album has been tweeted about by the FBI, discussed in the House Of Representatives and today brought up by Congress. You couldn't make this shit up.
    You asked, I answer.

I am now entertained, incredible

Old School

Maybe the revolution Bernie Sanders has been talking about is the Wu World Order. He'll give Cilvaringz the National Medal of Arts, then name RZA Secretary of Education. Ghostface can be Secretary of Defense and Inspectah Deck can be Czarface!

Quote Originally Posted by logitrax View Post
    Maybe the revolution Bernie Sanders has been talking about is the Wu World Order. He'll give Cilvaringz the National Medal of Arts, then name RZA Secretary of Education. Ghostface can be Secretary of Defense and Inspectah Deck can be Czarface!
    GZA can work for NASA, Meth can be the Secretary Of Agriculture, and Rae can head the FDA.
    As for myself: I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing sacred about myself or any human being, that we were all machines, doomed to collide and collide and collide.
    - Kurt Vonnegut

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by logitrax View Post
    Bwahahahahahahaha @ Deck being Czarface