Page 104 of 106 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106 LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1580

Thread: Wu-Tang Clan Secret Album Sold By Paddle8, But To Whom?

'

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    maybe ill get killed by martins goons for stating my opinion

that hes a shit head
    I'll deal with his gentrified BK yogurt-gastro-pub goons. You're in the drunk/spam tank for two days brutha. Gave fair warning.

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

Satan got us to a 100.000 views of this thread. Celebrate in the glory of Lucifer!

Banned

In the interview on breakfast club, at around 5:50 he was definitely towards Charlamagne "but you're black"
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Platypi on the swarm!! RUSHING PLATYPUS's Avatar

Cilva, I noticed that Shkreli told Charm that he would bring the album next time and play a track on air at the breakfast club. Not that i think he'll ever go back on that show after getting shit on so hard by Charm during his first visit, but is there anything contractually that would prevent him from playing the album on air for us to hear if he did want to?

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    hahahahaha

stop chasin lucifer outta herrr my brethern

this thread still brings prime entertainment. shkrellz should consider either stand up comedy or smirk mime. we'll pass the location of his next venue onto Dennis The Menace aka The Hoe Race Killah
    Retired.

MArtin listening to Ironman this morning. Repped

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8g...SAQ16S0fA/live

Martin Shkreli & RZA Sued You Put My Art on Front Street ... Now Pay Me!

http://www.tmz.com/2016/02/09/martin...cial_spinmedia

A die hard Wu-Tang Clan fan's artwork ended up in the band's $2 million album, but he's not happy about it -- he's suing Martin Shkreli and RZA.

Jason Koza says he submitted 9 hand drawn portraits of Wu-Tang members to be posted on a blog called Wu Disciples, but was pleasantly surprised when the group's producer Cilvaringz contacted him in 2014 to say he was working on the "Once Upon a Time in Shaolin" record.

Koza says he never heard another word from Cilvaringz or anyone affiliated with the Wu, and then in 2015 he found out the single copy, one-of-a-kind album was completed, and included a leather-bound book with copies of his portraits.

The final dagger came when Shkreli -- who dropped the $2 mil for 'Shaolin' -- allowed Vice to post 3 of his portraits ... Raekwon, ODB and Inspecta Deck .. in a January article.

Koza feels like he's been royally screwed and wants Shkreli, RZA and Cilvaringz to pay up.

-Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar

Damn yo! I usually don't give a shit about little beefs on the net, but this shit just keep piling up like WTF is going on?!! Huge L for Wu-Tang! SMH at stealing other ppls art and at the same time calling your one copy album art..

Banned

Why is Shkreli being sued ?
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

koza probably thinks shkreli's gonna be his daddy warbucks. as rza & ringz sold the album + its artwork, they are the only ones he could sue with any chance at all of success I think
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post

Martin Shkreli & RZA Sued You Put My Art on Front Street ... Now Pay Me!

http://www.tmz.com/2016/02/09/martin...cial_spinmedia

A die hard Wu-Tang Clan fan's artwork ended up in the band's $2 million album, but he's not happy about it -- he's suing Martin Shkreli and RZA.

Jason Koza says he submitted 9 hand drawn portraits of Wu-Tang members to be posted on a blog called Wu Disciples, but was pleasantly surprised when the group's producer Cilvaringz contacted him in 2014 to say he was working on the "Once Upon a Time in Shaolin" record.

Koza says he never heard another word from Cilvaringz or anyone affiliated with the Wu, and then in 2015 he found out the single copy, one-of-a-kind album was completed, and included a leather-bound book with copies of his portraits.

The final dagger came when Shkreli -- who dropped the $2 mil for 'Shaolin' -- allowed Vice to post 3 of his portraits ... Raekwon, ODB and Inspecta Deck .. in a January article.

Koza feels like he's been royally screwed and wants Shkreli, RZA and Cilvaringz to pay up.
    http://www.nbcnews.com/business/busi...-album-n514761

It's funny how this project was supposed to be about music as an art, but turned out to be more about greed. Both Shkreli and Wu-Tang inflated the prices of their products to ridiculous extends and put them far out of reach for ordinary people. They have much more in common than you might think. Cilvaringz was on some high horse about how music should be considered as art and that it should be valued as such.... But turned out not too care too much about other artists, even when they contributed to his project. Downloading music for free is something, but selling other people's work as part of a $2 million deal without even informing him is next level sucker shit. I don't care if you paid $50 years ago on deviantart, that's a snake move.

Unless this is all a publicity stunt and the plan is to have Shkreli lowering the price on his medicines and Wu-Tang releasing this album for free.

Just kidding, L's all over the place. Luckily I never planned on getting aids or a cilvaringz album with cher in the first place.

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

nada ignorante

N.I.

^^style did her wardrobe?

rest in power Gavin
    Retired.