Page 2 of 106 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Wu-Tang Clan Secret Album Sold By Paddle8, But To Whom?

Cilvaring's Father deezGlazedTonsils1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    Ahahahahahaha

Dude......you live in the real world right ?
    so u think we will never get to hear this thing?? go cry in the corner
    at least it's sold so now we can focus on who the buyer is and what their intention is instead of having to hear this "it will spark a discussion about music being art" etc BS

Ur an idiot if u think the buyer is going to actually just sit on this thing for 88 years without sharing with the world. again, go cry somewhere

FRESH FISH

What a profound artistic statement. The music industry is changed forever.

Just think - 88 years from now, some lucky Wu-Tang fans will get to hear something as high quality as "A Better Tomorrow."

It must have sold for a really high and impressive number, which is why they're not releasing it.
    Last edited by FakeAlias; 11-24-2015 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz1981 View Post
    Ur an idiot if u think the buyer is going to actually just sit on this thing for 88 years without sharing with the world. again, go cry somewhere
    Dude......The agreement is legally binding.

so u think we will never get to hear this thing??
    No.....Unless there is some sort of buy back by Rza and then he releases it. ?

I would probably give this 2 spins in total if it ever came out.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

congrats Ringz

good to see some of the proceeds are going to charity as well

would be nice if people like Killa Sin, Priest & Shabazz get some extra money out of this too. I know they sold their verses to you beforehand but since there's a lot of pesos to go round maybe some of the original amounts will be upped for artists & technicians involved. although I realize it doesn't normally work that way lol

it would have been cool to hear the album but there's so many wu albums & affiliates out there that I'm fine with not getting to hear this one in my lifetime

we'll see what happens but it would REALLY surprise me if we ever got to hear this album any time soon
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 11-24-2015 at 07:24 PM.
    Retired.

Dude......The agreement is legally binding.

No.....Unless there is some sort of buy back by Rza and then he releases it. ?
    Dude..... the agreement says "commercially released" meaning it can't be reproduced and sold for profit. There's definitely other ways this can still be released i.e. to promote a product, website etc. There's also the chance for the person who bought it to release it out of the kindness of their heart (highly unlikely) but there's still a good chance of us hearing it regardless you just gotta think positive.

The main point here is that Cilva no longer controls this thing. He's made his money as his sole intention so now we don't have to see his goofy face waving it in our face's in every interview and hearing him ramble on about how he is going to change the music industry or whatever BS he's been spewing and this alone was worth the wait

Dude..... the agreement says "commercially released" meaning it can't be reproduced and sold for profit. There's definitely other ways this can still be released i.e. to promote a product, website etc. There's also the chance for the person who bought it to release it out of the kindness of their heart (highly unlikely) but there's still a good chance of us hearing it regardless you just gotta think positive.

The main point here is that Cilva no longer controls this thing. He's made his money as his sole intention so now we don't have to see his goofy face waving it in our face's in every interview and hearing him ramble on about how he is going to change the music industry or whatever BS he's been spewing and this alone was worth the wait
    I understand !

Peace

and let's not all act like 4th disciple/true master and possibly even Bronze couldn't make a better clan album in the future for the actual fans this time.

regardless though congrats to cilva for caking on this idea of his. In this selfish world we live in I definitely respect the play

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

yeah we kinda covered the fact the music cannot be released in any form you can think of mate, sorry.. @deeznuts

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    yeah we kinda covered the fact the music cannot be released in any form you can think of mate, sorry..
    you are the devil incarnate

Cilva is richer than U -God now !

Ahahahahahaha

pretty sure the contract doesn't say anything about having the album mimed

AND JUST LIKE THAT WE'RE BACK IN THE GAME

Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    yeah we kinda covered the fact the music cannot be released in any form you can think of mate, sorry.. @deeznuts
    ok my bad then I though it was just "commercially" and rza said in and interview that hopefully whoever buys it was a "philanthropist" I believe the word he used u should google the definition.

http://www.factmag.com/2015/03/02/wu...me-in-shaolin/

^^ interview here

but if what u are saying is true then sounds like u guys went back on your words again which is expected but whatever I guess we just see what happens! But I still stand by my belief that where there's a will there's a way regardless of your negative and spiteful attitude about your album.

cilva is richer than u -god now !

Ahahahahahaha
    "WOMP WOMP THAT'S MY BANKACCoUNT"
    Retired.

these guys are up for miming that OUATIS I see

I'll be damned if these cats don't know how to rock a U-God dubstep remix. straight dopium

WU CORP DON'T GIVE UP lmao
    Retired.