Page 28 of 106 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930313233343536373878 ... LastLast

Thread: Wu-Tang Clan Secret Album Sold By Paddle8, But To Whom?

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Drebin View Post
    8 diaphragms A better 2moro

Whilst I'll agree that I do not like those albums, It's not because they're "wack" it just isn't Wu music to me.

If that shit was released by a different group of people I'd of probably enjoyed it.

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Wu is unlucky that isis didnt buy the album that would've been something. In the name of allah
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

I am still Lol'in at dis, could this possibly have played out any worse

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    Sorry, I deserve what exactly ?
    to have this attention-grab/money-grab project blow up in your face by bringing more negative press to the Wu name than I can ever remember because:

LEX LUTHOR purchased the fucking album!!!

I'm sure the music is out-of-this-world dope, but the only one who will ever hear it is the most hated man in America if not the world...

and the sad thing is, throughout all the attention this project was getting, the name Cilvaringz was only mentioned as an afterthought---even though he masterminded the whole thing..

Now that it's flipped into this shitstorm of what-the-fuckery, it's going back to RZA and the Clan... They are getting all the blowback and will continue to for the rest of their careers (unless Bill Murray steals the album back from AIDS prick, I guess...)

Shkreli said something on his twitter account about how much he should buy a Kanye album to 'ensure his music is respected.' In a way, I can see his point. However…
    Cilva must have known that this could have happened. Is this what you were trying to do Cilva? Teach Wu-Tang/ music fans a lesson? Seems the only people who lose here are us, the fans. I speak for myself only here, but I have a CD collection of close to 300 albums. I would say about 70-75 of those CD’s are Wu-Tang or killa bee products. One of those is your album Cilva which I remember buying for about £10 more than what I usually pay for CD’s because it was hard to find and in short supply. I bought A Better Tomorrow because the digital copy was available to me before the physical. I couldn’t see myself downloading an illegal copy of the Clan’s music. (Not saying I haven’t done that before with other artists)
    This whole idea is based on poor judgement simply because music IS NOT tangible in the same way as fine art. The fans don't care about how much your record sells, all they care about is do they like it or not. The Mona Lisa can be googled as and when one likes. This Wu-Tang album is possibly gone forever now.
    Earl Sweatshirt, in my opinion the second dopest of this new wave of young rappers only managed around 30K worth of sales when his last album dropped. Do you hear him complaining on how music has been devalued? He has to make a career now selling such meagre numbers compared to what artists did in Wu-Tang’s heyday of the 90’s. He doesn’t short change his fans in the way you have done Cilva.
    Why try and make a statement that is obviously going to irritate a CULT fan base? Personally, I sit here thinking all that time and effort and passion invested in collecting all this music, to have this album, which sounds so promising, taken out of my reach because Cilva and RZA (…don’t know for sure?) wanted to make a statement? What about the people? You took your art and sold it to the highest bidder. What about us?
    Or maybe this is why you did this, to open up discussion. Well, good luck with that.
    Also, Martin Shkreli, (who I believe has or is checking out this forum) is a despicable human being.
    Can you please tell God that we're fucked up here.
    Lord Superb

If you got love for the God's throw your flag up.
    Bobby Digital

Bag em and get your name tattooed on em.
    Ghostface Killah

I went and bought an outfit today because I figured Wu-Tang was gonna win. Puff Daddy is good, but Wu-Tang is for the children."
    ODB.

I tried listening to that i album the other day but wasn't feeling it and his ryhme on you'll never know sounds faggity as fuck but two things crack me up. 1 in an interview he says some shit like "we gave you 20years of music" he is not part of the we and notbing was given it was purchased especially when they were making relevant music.
    2. The photos with the swords and trying to look like a hard cunt when he looks like a hairy kid that you can slap the piss out of. To me it comes of phoney as fuck.

Maybe the new album was amazing maybe it was shit i couldnt care less about the music and thats not the issue here its the years of shit talking and fake faggity bullshit that make the guy look like a cock. RZA imo can do whatever he wants along these lines because he put in work for over 2decades and made some ground breaking shit i got no problem with that at all

Old School

Now when I listen to Knuckleheadz, I'll hear U-God saying, Suckers bought a nickel plated box like Shkreli

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Drebin View Post
    Wu is unlucky that isis didnt buy the album that would've been something. In the name of allah
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by jäcobjäy View Post
    The autism is strong with this one

What does the contract say about performing the material live in concerts?
    Last edited by phadde96; 12-10-2015 at 02:07 PM.

I wouldn't put it past this Shkreli character to pay the dudes who did those horrible dubstep remixes on Uey's Dopium album to remix this Ringz N Da Supafrienz Comp and then post that ish on his social media

dude's got court cases coming outta his ass already, he looks like the type of dude who would breach the cilva & rza contract just to egg everyone on some more. clearly he's one of those people who can buy their way out of ANY situation
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 12-10-2015 at 02:08 PM.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by jäcobjäy View Post
    Hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Retired.

LMAO @ that wu-name generator

why couldn't shaq, seth rogan or some one like lebron buy this