Page 36 of 106 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132333435363738394041424344454686 ... LastLast

Thread: Wu-Tang Clan Secret Album Sold By Paddle8, But To Whom?

Platypi on the swarm!! RUSHING PLATYPUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    Dude.. lol.. it's ok to be angry, but don't be an overly evident hater.. this story was trending on both facebook and twitter for 6 hours straight hitting pretty much every major media outlet you can imagine, including a frontpage mention on CNN. Fuck the Hiphop sites.
    True. This is still undoubtedly embarrassing for members of the clan at this point. While you may be enjoying the press, I'd bet the clan are embarrassed by it. It is really unfortunate that that asshole bought the album. I think the clan and yourself should push Shkreli to keep the album to himself and never let anyone hear it. That way, he may just release it for the fans you said you made the album for before you came up with this idea just to piss you and the clan off.

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    Dude.. lol.. it's ok to be angry, but don't be an overly evident hater.. this story was trending on both facebook and twitter for 6 hours straight hitting pretty much every major media outlet you can imagine, including a frontpage mention on CNN. Fuck the Hiphop sites.
    Because Shkreli is a famous scumbag. Nice that you got some press coverage out of it, there had to be something.

The press is more concerned with Pharmo-bro, Bill Murray and RZA than Cilvaringz. I bet the rest of the clan is ducking the press right now.

This whole fiasco is like something out of a cartoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Simon Hurt View Post
    The press is more concerned with Pharmo-bro, Bill Murray and RZA than Cilvaringz. I bet the rest of the clan is ducking the press right now.

This whole fiasco is like something out of a cartoon.
    I'd say that is pretty apt as far as the majority of Wu generals are cartoon / comic book fiends with numerous references and shit

-Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdEyeVizion View Post
    This album is a disgrace to mankind! It serves no purpose other than gaining money. Everything else you hear is a big ass lie and if you don't see that you must be blind. Ringz wasted our time and trust by saying this album was for the fans and in the end all that was shared is nothing but him bragging about the millions of dollars he earned.. I don't get why anyone in here would wanna congratulate him! All he did was using people to create the hype that now resulted in a one copy sale..
    Plus a whole lot other bullshit! LMFAO

Better call Bill mothafuckin Murray

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdEyeVizion View Post
    Plus a whole lot other bullshit! LMFAO

Better call Bill mothafuckin Murray

1. When you get up in the morning to go to work (considering you have a job), tell me, what's the sole purpose of doing so?

2. If you cling on what I or anybody for that sake says anywhere, you're wasting your own time, not the other way around.

3. Get it out your head that "your hype" was used in the sale of this album. The final five bidders have never been on here, and the final buyer still hasn't.

4. Shut the fuck up, stop bitching, get some friends together, in harmony scream "who you gonna call?" and pray to God that Bill Ghostbusting Ass Murray checks his 1-800 number and comes to the rescue. Cause the Troll king ain't hearing you.

And if I recall correctly, I have not once mentioned how much money I made on the sale. Nobody knows how much was paid, but the parties involved. For all you know, the gif below might just be true! Gotta read the fine print
    Last edited by Cilvaringz; 12-12-2015 at 12:59 PM.

we can weather the storm wucorp
    Retired.

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Everyone is overlooking the fact that this is a piece of artwork that is going to be placed in a museum that you can go along and listen to. So stop your bitching it isnt like this album was intended for the fans anyway, this is ART!!!!cilvaringz has given the industry 1hours worth of music and has paid his dues.

"2. If you cling on what I or anybody for that sake says anywhere, you're wasting your own time, not the other way around." Ironic
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Poet Of The Streets

Cilvaringz, you've made a living off of the Wu-Tang name/brand. A legacy that other men gave blood, sweat and tears to build, before you had any association with them, and this is how you choose to repay them? C.R.E.A.M., truly sad.

I'd like to think that this situation did not work out how you had envisioned it and you're just trying to keep yourself together and devise a way to correct it. Unfortunately I don't feel that is the reality of the situation.

I can't believe bilva still here after wuki shit and how he didn't ban all of us yet that said something against this or any other shit that he did,,,go fuck yourself you pussy ass hypocrite!!get d fuck out

Quote Originally Posted by Origin™ View Post
    You say that as if its a bad thing? After the Rza's last two failed attempts at making a proper Wu album?

I'd take a Cilva produced album in 2015 over anything Rza is producing..

It's not a bad thing, it's just not the real thing !

IMO......Rza should have co-signed the project but made it 'absolutely' clear that this project was in no way, a Wu tang Clan one but a Cilvaringz one. Who is/was acting under the Wu tang banner with Rza' blessing.

Rza should have kept his distance and just let Cilva, do his thing and kept the clan out of it !

Rza can't help himself though, that is why there is a million and one, lame killa beez, runin around, with a Rza approved Wu tang logo on their albums. Ahahahahaha

Peace
    Last edited by zooruka; 12-12-2015 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    Rza can't help himself though, that is why there is a million and one lame killa beez runin around with a Rza approved Wu tang logo on their albums.

from the sounds of it G-Clef himself tattooed this guy's ugly mug, fuck waiting for the rza stamp of approval

that's entrepreneurship right there
    Retired.

tbh I see only one way out

looks like a job for the PCP goon squad

their second program has been very helpful to me in the past lmao, I vouch for these dudes to rectify the situation. ain't nobody got time to wait for Murray to get up his old ass
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 12-12-2015 at 03:17 PM.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    It's not a bad thing, it's just not the real thing !

IMO......Rza should have co-signed the project but made it 'absolutely' clear that this project was in no way, a Wu tang Clan one but a Cilvaringz one. Who is/was acting under the Wu tang banner with Rza' blessing.

That, I totally agree with.

I will pretty much guaranty that is all Rza. This project only went south after Rza got on board. Up until then it was the CD for the people..

Money talks and C.R.E.A.M.

But that is life, I'd of done the same thing if it would of made me rich lol... it is what it is..

peace man

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

Yet a million and one lame bums like you stay on here complaining about these so called million and one lame killa beez.