Page 37 of 106 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142434445464787 ... LastLast

Thread: Wu-Tang Clan Secret Album Sold By Paddle8, But To Whom?

Platypi on the swarm!! RUSHING PLATYPUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    Yet a million and one lame bums like you stay on here complaining about these so called million and one lame killa beez.
    Not me. I'm complaining about your lies. You did lie to me for years about the album. And I did purchase your "I" album from Amazon. When you think about it, by pissing off your customers and being completely unaplogetic about it and even talking shit to them about it, you and Pharma bro actually have a lot in common. Lame bums huh? Real classy Cilva.

ringz concerning the remark towards zooruka... on a serious note for a change ...

while sometimes people in wu chamber might complain about new output at least they post promo, singles etc on here (and on their own social media and blogs), which I don't see happening at all on so called wu groups in social media, where members typically stick to reminiscing about the first five years and posting the same singles & artwork over and over again - that ish gets boring quick

take a guy like hom hom from wu chamber. he always posts the new stuff first here (it's amazing how quick he is haha), promotes it on his blog and btw he never bothers with what could be called wu politics - he sure hasn't posted in this thread for example

while some people in here are angry it's my firm belief they have the best for the wu in mind, that includes rza approved killa beez too, and still support the wu by buying just about any product that gets released by generals and a lot of killa beez

when shkreli made the comment saying people should have forked over that $20 for the last two wu albums that statement was certainly valid, but I don't think it applies to people in wu chamber. imo they are easily motivated into buying new product
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 12-12-2015 at 03:57 PM.
    Retired.

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

Unfortunately it's simply not sustainable in today's world. But I'm more than happy for anyone here to share all my mental chambers and shit if they want to. Then again, that wouldn't be fair towards those who paid a lot of money for them and might not want to see them shared.. what a complex world Jacob

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Unfortunately it's simply not sustainable in today's world. But I'm more than happy for anyone here to share all my mental chambers and shit if they want to. Then again, that wouldn't be fair towards those who paid a lot of money for them and might not want to see them shared.. what a complex world Jacob
    Releaseing shit to the masses isnt art though right?
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

This shit isn't sustainable either its just a goofy way to alienate your fans.

'

published 2hrs ago

"We been all over this since the beginning"

Lol no. No you have not Justin Hunte.

I see he's in the news again for raising the price of another drug.

Great idea selling to him

Yuck. Everyone is wrong about this and only the hackiest hip hop website ever understands why its good? Eat my ass you gigantic gaping cunts. Cilvaringz either has friends or money exchanging hands at that site.

Dude.. lol.. it's ok to be angry, but don't be an overly evident hater.. this story was trending on both facebook and twitter for 6 hours straight hitting pretty much every major media outlet you can imagine, including a frontpage mention on CNN. Fuck the Hiphop sites.
    Wow like does this guy have mental damage or something. You do realize right, that if you would of simply released the album normally you would of got WAY MORE press, opportunities, money ect for years to come?...I mean how oblivious can you be....people are only talking about it now cuz its one of the biggest fails ever in music/entertainment history, Who spends all that time & energy to create something, only to sell it to somebody who wont even listen lol your entire lifes work has been a waste & now your reduced to posting on wucorp like a scorned exgirlfriend tryin to cop pleas....bruh youre a idiot end of story

That's it. I'm doing a "biggest crybaby" award show right here, right now. Jacob, help me set up the nominees please.

Satan, how dare you! That meme is the best ever Yacub crafted. It ain't come from me, shit.

Lmao
    It can't be life

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

@Ringz, how much of your $20 cut of the sale did you have to donate to charity?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

I'm still fighting with RZA over my cut, can't you see that in my signature below?

Tell you what though, all trolling aside, on a serious note, one of the donations we made that I'm particularly proud of is to TTAC which stands for The Truth About Cancer, an institution dedicated to showcasing all the alternative cancer cures in existence. I had 4 closely related cancer cases to deal with last year, three family members and one friend. Two family members (both breast cancer) and my friend (stomach cancer) chose conventional treatment and died from the treatments soon after. One family member however chose alternative treatment and survived the deadliest cancer form in existence, stage 4 pancreas and liver, metastasized with as little as 14 days to live.

She chose the use all she had learned from the documentaries TTAC released and cured herself in less than 90 days. The doctors to this day cannot and will not believe it was alternative. And so I'm quite proud we have donated on behalf of everyone to TTAC so that they may continue to document all these amazing alternative treatments and cures.

The Children's Literacy Society is another great charity we donated to. We actually highlighted a few of the many charities we donated to in RZA's quote in the Bloomberg article, but of course that gets edited out. Nobody wants to know about the good things, they just wanna talk about Martin Shkreli and the money he paid. But hey, who will believe you anyway huh?

Best to do your thing and carry on.

Banned

Satan's meltdown is epic lol
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.