Page 81 of 106 FirstFirst ... 31717273747576777879808182838485868788899091 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1580

Thread: Wu-Tang Clan Secret Album Sold By Paddle8, But To Whom?

Good interview

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Durag View Post
    This.

I've met quite a lot of people like him too. He's all about an image, and trying to portray how cool and better than you he is, and how is just doesn't give a fuck. He's all image with zero street smarts. He's grown up with money, has money and has never had to struggle for shit so has this air of 'nothing will happen to me' vibe. These people tend to love throwing vain parties as well so I can 100% see this happening.

Hopefully. More for the fact of seeing Shkreli getting robbed than anything.

Not to defend the dude or anything but where do you get your info? Martin is the son of Albanian immigrants who've worked as jannitors all the life, so he didnt grow up with money at all.

Veteran Member

L after L

Rza backing down from a statement that was directly hostile at him

Cilva not even mentioned in the article lmao

What a mess

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    Not to defend the dude or anything but where do you get your info? Martin is the son of Albanian immigrants who've worked as jannitors all the life, so he didnt grow up with money at all.
    Yes i was incorrect about that, cant remember where I read bout him getting his fathers wealth but the rest of my post was correct

Quote Originally Posted by TRONIX View Post
    L after L

Rza backing down from a statement that was directly hostile at him

Cilva not even mentioned in the article lmao

What a mess

LOL, what mess? haha, I think you're trying to make yourself feel better about this shit because pretty much everybody else is doing just fine. Jon Snow being killed by The Watch, now that's a fucking mess !

Quote Originally Posted by JZA/Jordon View Post
    It's not really for my benefit, i'm taking about art as a whole and why art is put out there. Great artists really don't give a fuck about status or money. They do art for the people, even if it is for free. I'd be excited to hear it because I am a huge fan of your production style but i'm fine without it. I care more about this project because of the W and what it means to the legacy of the Wu-Tang Clan. When you see clan members shit on it publicly and basically discredit it but the media believes it is a true Wu-Tang Clan record it pisses me off.

It's really not all that different than Legendary Weapons in my opinion, a compilation.

To me, with all due respect you did it for money and status. A snake bought your record, has disrespected the W, one of the best Hip-Hop producers of all time in the RZA, the art itself, and yourself included. DIRECTLY.

If that is your view on what art is, then congratulations. Haven't seen RZA or yourself praise the process or result in the media. Why no follow up Forbes mini-documentary or article??

You've got mad talent as a producer, and I admire your passion for the Wu-Tang Clan and I consider myself a fan of your work but there is still so much wrong with this.. but it is what it is.

Bring on Doom Starks, Supreme 2 and a Halarious new U-God record which I'm sure all 3 will be amazing.

PEACE
    You seem awfully intrigued by something you think is no more than a compilation similar to Legendary Weapons. But thanks for the props homie!

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

the guy doing the interview is a big wu tang fan apparently

ive seen him on MSNBCs Morning Joe several times with a wu tang logo decal/sticker on his laptop
    We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    You seem awfully intrigued by something you think is no more than a compilation similar to Legendary Weapons. But thanks for the props homie!
    Why would I not be? the shit is fascinating on several levels... I would have preferred for you to go into my points though.. but that's up to you. You don't owe me anything.

PEACE

what are your points?

He is saying Martin Skrelli should be able to just ask great artists for free art.

Shaolin Master

At least I still have a voicemail from Cilvaringz offering to play me snippets from this album as a souvenir! Haha

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee25 View Post
    At least I still have a voicemail from Cilvaringz offering to play me snippets from this album as a souvenir! Haha
    haha I deleted mine by mistake

But at least I played it for my boys lol

He called in the middle of the day while I was at work lol
    We do it for the people.

Shaolin Master

Same here

I thought you guys appreciated that, no? that was some cool ass shit