Thread: Famous 'Hollywood' celebrities you've met ?

Default Famous 'Hollywood' celebrities you've met ?

?

I met John Travolta at the Swordfish premiere.

Hugh Jackman was there too ! lol

I met John Travolta

but it wasn't at a premiere

damn.
    Retired.

Saw Michael Stipe in Munich.

was on set with the coen brothers in 06 on rice street, it was one of the greatest experiences of my life and they were great dudes, ethan especially, still the homie to this day

by the way, the movie is called a serious man, the resturant scene, i was there to watch it all get shot
    Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 12-08-2015 at 10:01 AM.

-

I haven't met any actors but I have met rappers Erick Sermon, Layzie Bone of Bone Thugs and Harmony and MC Eiht. I met singers Gerald Levert and Sean Levert because they lived in my hometown Cleveland, Ohio. RIP Gerald and Sean. I met singer L.J. Reynolds son. L.J. Reynolds is the lead singer of The Dramatics. His son looks just like him and he's dating my cousin in Detroit. My dad has some Dramatics albums. The Dramatics Do What You Wanna Do album pictures are funny. There's a black woman that's in the elevator with them on the album cover and they're making facial expressions because she's cute and has a nice body LOL. On the back of the album, the guys are laid out on the floor sleep and one of them is standing up sleep while she's walking outta the elevator hahahahahahahaha. Inside the album sleeve pictures, they have sex with her separately hahahahahahahahahahaha. I also met NBA player Austin Carr because my dad was friends with him. Austin lives in Cleveland and my dad took my brother and i to his house in Solon when we were kids. Austin used to play for the Cavs and he's been a Cavs broadcaster for a long time. I also met former Cavs player Mark Price when he was signing autographs at Dunham's sporting goods store in Cleveland at Southgate shopping center. I met former NBA player Stephon Marbury in Cleveland at Tower City mall during NBA all star weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.