Thread: DOM PACHINO – WAR POETRY LP Inter-Review

Default DOM PACHINO – WAR POETRY LP Inter-Review

too long to copy paste here with vids n all too, just click thru http://premierehiphop.com/2015/11/29...-review-sunez/
    Retired.

Nice. I'ma bookmark it for later.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

That article was impossible to read. I dunno if the dude Sunez that wrote it is foreign or if English isn't his first language maybe?

I really struggled to get through it, a lot of it made no sense. The interview parts with Dom P were good though.

If you didn't check it before, have a read of my interview with Dom P from a couple months ago...

http://pattch82.blogspot.co.uk

Peace!

LAVOE REVOLT

What was so confusing about it Pattch? Your basic, no frills, straight q&a is before this one so you got that one of yours and this more creative one that isn't just covering Hip Hop but is Hip Hop itself in its creativity. Two different pieces. Some will like/dislike yours, some will like/dislike this new one.

^^ Don't get me wrong, I'm not dissing here. I like Sunez and I've read a lot of his previous joints. I'm not hating on the concept or the format of the article.

I'm just wondering if English is dudes first language, because the writing is not correct, a lot of the sentences don't make sense. It's almost like it was written in a different language and then translated to English using a translation software or online translator tool or some shit. You know, where the sentences may have made complete sense in a different language but when translated to English shit doesn't quite match up?

Take this sentence for example...

"There are some exceptional feats that born the blessings of independent movement that this counterculture’s most viable product exploited had to make to survive."

Shit doesn't read right.

So like I said, I'm not hating on dude at all, I'm just asking where he's from because of the way the article is written.

Peace!

LAVOE REVOLT

Pattch,
    LOL my man, this is Sunez you're speaking to you. English happens to be my first language though I'm Puerto Rican and my supreme language is Mathematics. I often write concentrated. I want it to last and take some reads to see the insight and the art too. this sentence is a good example. it probably could use some comas but says alot in one sentence. I been everywhere Source, Vibe, XXL, HipHopDX,etc. and all that other way is boring. We need to have this Writing what i always worked it to be for 20 years--an element.
    Now hat's a tough sentence. All it said was Great things were done to make the indie movement for Hip Hop's exploited product (rap) to make it. Now it's got my language (i.e. born). it's adding side commentary with just one word (i.e. exploited) and i also make it all the more dramatic talking about it all so epic. But that's the art. Could use a coma tho or two and a word or two lol
    Peace
    Last edited by Tony Scar; 12-03-2015 at 11:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Scar View Post
    Pattch,
    LOL my man, this is Sunez you're speaking to you.
    No disrespect dude but I agree with Patch. You're written english leaves a lot to be desired.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

We live in a Beta Male era. Grown men getting sensitive over constructive criticism. He's not even dissing him at all.