11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Michael Jordan

11 100.00%
  • Lebron James

0 0%

Thread: Michael Jordan Vs Lebron James

-

Default Michael Jordan Vs Lebron James

Can somebody set up a voting poll? Who ya'll think is better? I'm sure Michael is gonna get the most votes hahahahahahahahahaha. I got into a argument with some faggots on Youtube who posted to my comments about a ESPN First Take episode when Stephen Smith and Skip Bayless had a debate about who's better between Michael and Lebron. The faggots who posted said Lebron is better and I laughed hahahahahahahahahaha. There's one other guy besides me who posted on there who said Michael is better.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

PRODIGAL SUN

Them YouTube softballs you debated against were probably James' kids! That's like comparing your local drug pusher to Pablo Escobar. Jordan had it all, even the fundamentals - something LeBron was never taught since he skipped college. MJ is Chupacabra - he who slaughters G.O.A.T.s!!

PRODIGAL SUN

Jordan was clutch. Something that LeBron has failed to be in key moments. Ray Allen saved the playoff series a few years back.

I'm surprised at how well LeBron is at racking up assists though. He's become a team player, just not a great leader.

PRODIGAL SUN

Jesus (Shuttlesworth) – he that got game was Miami’s savior! I still don’t know why Duncan wasn’t in there to grab a defensive board. Tallest guy SA had out there was Diaw and he’s no rebounder.

Jordan’s jumpman should be NBA’s logo cause he was as clutch as Jerry West. When the game was on the line he wanted the ball more than Keyshawn Johnson. I don’t see that disposition with LeBron. Jordan had killer instincts – the mentality of a Wild West gunslinger. He was a hardwood assassin! When it’s crunch time LeBron is a little too passive for my liking. He doesn’t seem too comfortable at the end of tight ball games. He has great court vision which allows him to be a great passer but there comes a time when you have to be a little selfish and win ball games with your offensive prowess.

-

Thanks guys for showing love to Michael over Lebron hahahahahahahaha. I agree JChavez that Michael should be the logo for the NBA instead of Jerry West. Michael is the greatest and will always be the greatest. I never get tired of watching his highlights on Youtube.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

I see Lebron has no votes hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Lebron choked at the free throw line yesterday at the end against the Warriors and he was 4-9 from the free throw line hahahahahahahahahaha. What a joke. Michael never choked at the free throw line and Michael never was shy about having the ball at the end of games so he could make the winning shot. Michael has 6 championships and he didn't get with 2 superstars like Lebron did to get championships LOL. Michael has led the NBA in scoring like 5-6 times and nobody else has done that. Lebron will never do that. Did ya'll see Lebron shoot a airball three pointer at the end yesterday? LOL.

-

Even if Lebron passes Michael on the all time scoring list before his career is over, he still won't be better than Michael hahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't think Lebron is gonna get more championships than Michael before his career is over LOL.

Banned

23 all day

-

I agree. Michael is the best NBA player of all time. He's my favorite NBA player. Rapper Willie D of Geto Boys dissed Michael on Coon 2 song which he did a video for. He called Michael a ho bitch. I disagree with that. Willie D is just mad that Michael hasn't given any money to poor blacks LOL. It's not Michael's job to give money to poor blacks. Poor blacks need to get off their asses and look for jobs. Nobody gave Michael any money when he was young before he became a NBA star. He worked hard to become a NBA legend. Just because a lot of black men buy Michael's Air Jordan sneakers doesn't mean Michael needs to give blacks money. Willie D is mad that Michael won't talk about black men dying over his sneakers LOL.

PRODIGAL SUN

jordan

-

Lebron James passed Michael Jordan on all time scoring list. Who cares LOL.