5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Barry Sanders

2 40.00%
  • Walter Payton

3 60.00%

Thread: Barry Sanders Vs Walter Payton

-

Default Barry Sanders Vs Walter Payton

Which NFL football legend ya'll think is better? Can somebody set up a voting poll? I'm gonna pick Barry Sanders because I've never seen any running back like him. He was awesome and he was a very good runner. It's sad that he didn't get to the playoffs often and he never won championships with Detroit. The thing that surprised me about him is that he only stayed with one team and I would've thought that he would've wanted to be traded since Detroit wasn't winning. RIP Walter Payton and he was good. Didn't he win one championship with Chicago? Chicago was the only team he stayed with. I'm gonna watch highlights of him on Youtube because I haven't seen that many of his highlights.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

The Bears team that won the super bowl that Walter Payton was on was the best team of all time and you don't remember it?

-

Yeah I remember they won a championship. That was in 1985 right? I remember they had William Refrigerator Perry, Jim McMahon and Mike Singletary. I remember Mike coached the 49ers. Wasn't he the Bears coach? I think he's too hard on his players and that's why he didn't last long with the 49ers. I heard Jim has a brain injury and he's lost a lot of his memory. That sucks.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

PRODIGAL SUN

I'm going with Sweetness! Payton was pura azucar!! Best running back I have ever seen. He had it all, and he was able to catch out of the backfield and was a good pass blocker.

PRODIGAL SUN

Walter Payton was before my time but I feel like he gets a lot more homage than Sanders, so he must of been pretty great.

I can watch Sanders highlights all day.

I thought Jahvid Best was going to be the next Sanders in Detroit a couple years back but I guess small running backs can't cut it in the league anymore like they did with their moves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tyv4...2F6755&index=7
    Last edited by madchild; 12-02-2015 at 10:41 PM.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Have to go with Payton.

PRODIGAL SUN

You really can’t go wrong with either guy. It comes down to preference. Sanders was simply amazing! And let’s not forget he never really played with a good team and his offensive lines were garbage. There were so many times this little guy should have been stopped behind the line of scrimmage but due to his incredible footwork he’d find a way to slip tackles. And he broke more ankles than Iverson and Tim Hardaway combined!

-

Madchild, thanks for posting highlights of Barry Sanders with Detroit. LOL@JChavez said Barry broke more ankles than Allen Iverson and Tim Hardaway hahahahahahahahahaha. You're right and he was so fast. Remember when Walter Payton was on the cover of Wheaties cereal box? LOL. Wheaties taste good when you put sugar on them.