Thread: What's Up With Kool & The Gang Not Having Black Women On............

-

Default What's Up With Kool & The Gang Not Having Black Women On............

their album covers Ladies Night and Celebrate? My dad has their Ladies Night album and there's 3 women on the album cover. One of them is Asian, one of them is white and the other woman that's near the bottom of the stairs looks like a foreigner. I have their Celebrate album and there's 3 women on the album cover. One of them is white and the other 2 women look like foreigners. How come there aren't any black women on these album covers? They don't like black women? Hahahahahahahahaha. Lightskin and brownskin black women are cuter than the women they got on their album covers LOL. James Taylor used to be the lead singer of the group and I love him. He should've never left them. Robert Kool Bell who's the leader of the group is from Youngstown, Ohio and so is his brother Ronald. I know they were glad to move outta there and start the group in New Jersey because Youngstown is boring hahahahahahahaha. I got cousins who live there.

I noticed the same thing with Dazz Band's album covers. They got white women on their album covers Keep It Live, Joystick and Jukebox which I have. On Joystick album cover, you can only see the white woman's eyes and her hand on a video game joystick. Dazz Band are from my hometown Cleveland and they used to be called Kinsman Dazz. Kinsman is the name of a street in a black neighborhood and I used to live nearby Kinsman when I was a baby. I stayed on Union street which is nearby Kinsman.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

their album covers Ladies Night and Celebrate? My dad has their Ladies Night album and there's 3 women on the album cover. One of them is Asian, one of them is white and the other woman that's near the bottom of the stairs looks like a foreigner.

what about this one CJ?

-

I like Ladies Night and Emergency album covers but I just got a problem with them not having black women on their Ladies Night and Celebrate album covers. I'm not saying the women are ugly on Ladies Night and Celebrate album covers but they should've had some black women on the album covers since they're a black music group LOL. ShaDynasty, check out their song You Don't Have To Change. That's a nice song and rapper Masta Ace sampled it on You Can't Find Me on Sittin On Chrome album.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

ShaDynasty, check out James JT Taylor's Love Thing song. James was the lead singer of Kool and the Gang.

-

ShaDynasty, check out their Forever album cover. You'll laugh if you see it because of the gay clothes they're wearing hahahahahahahahahaha.

-

If Kool and the Gang don't want black women on their album covers, I don't have a problem with that because I hate black women too LOL. They could have some white women on their album covers like the Dazz Band did. The women they got on Ladies Night album cover are cute except for the Asian woman LOL. The women on their Celebrate album cover look alright except the woman standing up.