Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: This thread is gold. It had a boring title so you probably didn't notice.

Banned

Jack is excited.

-

Olive Oil Goombah, I was thinking about going to Harvard Deli on Harvard road which isn't too far from where I used to live because they got some good corned beef and they put a lot of meat on the bread. There's a funeral home across the street from it and there's a elementary school close to it. It's also close to Judson road which is off of Miles road. Are you familiar with that area? Also Lee and Harvard shopping center isn't that far from it. I used to work at Tops grocery store in Lee and Harvard shopping center. The area i'm talking about that's close to Miles road, my 1993 black Chevy Lumina car got stolen and was found off of Miles not too far from where Harvard Deli is. I was pissed about that because I loved that car. Most of the parts were taken outta the car. The street I lived on is known for having cars stolen because there's been a few cars that were left on my street that were stolen.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

'

Did any R&B albums get stolen out that Lumina?

-

No hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Banned

I'm not going to no Harvard Deli for some hood corned beef.

We go Jewish or you can stay yo ass in Virginia.

Banned

Olive Oil Goombah, I was thinking about going to Harvard

Deli

Hahaha

'

Quote Originally Posted by Olive Oil Goombah View Post
    I'm not going to no Harvard Deli for some hood corned beef.

We go Jewish or you can stay yo ass in Virginia.
    He has no idea about the sandwiches he's been missing out on. It'll be like observing a 10 yr old child experiencing Terminator for the first time. Pure joy.

'

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Hahaha
    Lmao, that's low damnit.

"Women that suck dicks are stupid" -CharlesJones

-

Olive Oil Goombah, why are you scared to come to my old neighborhood in Cleveland? If you gonna act scared, then I don't wanna have lunch with you. Fuck you LOL. I'm not coming to little Italy off of Mayfield road and Euclid road to have lunch with you. My mom's sister in Cleveland told me last weekend that a white church preacher got robbed and pistol whipped in Little Italy. She said she don't know if the guys that robbed him and beat him were black but she said she's guessing that they were black. Little Italy is a racist neighborhood anyway and the Italians don't want blacks there.

Banned

Olive Oil Goombah, why are you scared to come to my old neighborhood in Cleveland? If you gonna act scared, then I don't wanna have lunch with you. Fuck you LOL. I'm not coming to little Italy off of Mayfield road and Euclid road to have lunch with you. My mom's sister in Cleveland told me last weekend that a white church preacher got robbed and pistol whipped in Little Italy. She said she don't know if the guys that robbed him and beat him were black but she said she's guessing that they were black. Little Italy is a racist neighborhood anyway and the Italians don't want blacks there.

First of all, it's not a "preacher" it's a priest.

And yes they were black. They robbed a few other people that night and I believe they got caught.

And you slimeball I wouldn't be caught dead in the neighborhood with you.

That's why we are going to LITTLE ISRAEL, for corned beef on Cedar Road in Univesity Heights. Cedar and Green you scumbag.

And I'm very familiar with the Lee-Harvard area. It's actually a functional black neighborhood and not one of Clevelands many desolate Eastside ghettos. If I'm eating over there going to B&M BBQ or to Hot Sauce Williams.

'

Plot for Rush Hour 5

Two odd couple internet doods, link up for a simple lunch meeting but end up discovering Cleveland's criminal underworld has formed multiple alliances. Blacks, Italians, and Jews all working as one unit to smuggle heroin into the city using lunch meat shipments.

Only two men can bring down the entire operation, but first they need to settle on a spot to eat and argue about basketball and smooth R&B classics beforehand.

Banned

Yes!!

-

LOL@Eagle Eye and Olive Oil Goombah hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I used to go to Cleveland School Of The Arts that's on Chester road and it's nearby Cedar road and University Heights area you're talking about. Yeah I love Lee and Harvard roads area. I used to work at Tops grocery store in Lee and Harvard shopping center and I used to go to Martin Luther King library that's in the shopping center. John F Kennedy high school is next door to that library. I went to John F Kennedy recreation center one time to play basketball which is next door to the school. I was shooting ball by myself and I felt a ball hit me in the back of the head. I turned around to see who did it and everybody tried to play stupid like they don't know what happened. So I walked outta the gym and I never went back. I hate ignorant black bastards. I used to play basketball at the park off of Glendale road that I lived on and I used to play basketball at the park in Cleveland Heights where my mom's sister lives. But I stopped because I got tired of ignorant black men acting a fool when I played against them.

'

I was shooting ball by myself and I felt a ball hit me in the back of the head. I turned around to see who did it and everybody tried to play stupid like they don't know what happened. So I walked outta the gym and I never went back. I hate ignorant black bastards.