Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Long list of things that upset millennials

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

I have Frosted Flakes, Frosted Mini Wheats and Peanut Butter Crunch on top of my refrigerator right now. Cereal is often my food of choice to munch on when I just need something swiftly and do not have time for something so involved as cooking. I actually got back onto cereal about three years ago after not eating it for nearly a decade and have not looked back since..

Cereal was promoted towards kids in the 80's.

According to various articles, they also hate cars for some reason. In areas of low public transportation, they would rather use a hoverboard, moped, or disgruntled uber driver to get around.

'

Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    I actually got back onto cereal about three years ago after not eating it for nearly a decade and have not looked back since..
    lol @ not looking back, like it was a life changing gamble

This site is pretty cool. It archives boxes throughout the decades: http://www.mrbreakfast.com/cereal_list.asp

Quote Originally Posted by señor check dos View Post
    Cereal was promoted towards kids in the 80's.

According to various articles, they also hate cars for some reason. In areas of low public transportation, they would rather use a hoverboard, moped, or disgruntled uber driver to get around.

So by your completely opinion based explaination, if I'm born in 85, and they push cereal on 4 year olds during my formative years, my nigga why the would cereal appeal to me in my early 30s and late 20s? Next you'll tell us how millenials hate GACK cause they're not buying it anymore

I wonder if the generation that first started using domestic phones were ETHERED and SONNED by the generations that ran up to ppls houses and yelled through peoples windows

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Haha what kind of foot juice stank ass hotel rooms are you being forced to sleep in? Does your job make you travel on a strict budget?
    Robby's work doesn't provide a GACK budget

Also, I have absolutely never met an uber driver that wasn't well versed, interesting and in a good mood. Unless Check Two wants to explain to us how much less ridiculous and less LAZY flagging a cab is.

'

Haha GACK?

That shit sucked. It was like silly putty mixed with steel cut oatmeal or something.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Millenials also have to do more than previous generations like go to school and work at the same time more (full time work, since you'll die working part-time).

Frankly I find people who bash groups that they themselves belong to as complete weirdos. You can be critical, but just digesting every insult thrown at you and eating the shit on a plate is very ridiculous.

Someone wrote an article about how Check Two is too lazy to wash a plate, and Check Two, without thinking objectively about what is being said, feel the need to let us know how the ordeal tasted.

Millenials can't want homes because that's entitlement, they can't not want homes because that's laziness, they can't chose to not eat cereal even if it's made of woodchips and sugar. They can't want a hotel room that looks different from the 1931 model we've been using even if life is different today than then. If they start businesses it's cause they're too lazy to work, if they don't it's cause they don't have ambition.

so when you're reading stuff like this and can't say, dude wtf, use deductive reasoning or even name anything amiable about previous generations, you're retarded.
    Someone is mad and insulting you because they're mad. You'll now come on here and tell me about how millenials won't eat cereal with you. You reason like a sperm cell
    man, you nailed it..."you reason like a sperm cell", i'd probably stop even lurking here if you quit posting

sounds like a bromance in the making. maybe he'll start calling you his boo like he did charles jones.

'

Also, I have absolutely never met an uber driver that wasn't well versed, interesting and in a good mood. Unless Check Two wants to explain to us how much less ridiculous and less LAZY flagging a cab is.
    That used to be the case when I first started using Uber, now the foreign cabbies are stripping the decals off their cabs and joining the ranks.

I really hate the bullshit they try to pull like taking longer routes and obnoxious blue tooth earpiece convos with family.

{>____<}

You seem to be unsatisfied with your entire birth lot as a whole.
    Not true. In regards to this topic, I consider myself a good worker. My day Monday thru Friday (some Saturdays, too) starts at 6:30am and I'm usually off around 5pm, sometimes l stay later. I self educate myself, I don't Facebook or Twitter, I've been told numerous times by many individuals that I act older than my years, and nothing was given to me. Opportunity.

Despite what you may believe, I love myself, my life, and I love the way my life is going.

that's good lol. I mean it. Sometimes I worry but you're just different and that's fine. People think I talk and argue more than I do in real life from reading my posts on here lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    That used to be the case when I first started using Uber, now the foreign cabbies are stripping the decals off their cabs and joining the ranks.

I really hate the bullshit they try to pull like taking longer routes and obnoxious blue tooth earpiece convos with family.

my only bad experience was this ignorant black woman was driving all over houston when i first got here cause she couldn't 'find my house' now that I know the area I know what was a 1:12 min ride was supposed to be 40min one. Uber refunded me completely though.

Once you leave America and parts of Europe + Japan honesty takes a sharp downwards turn. The lack of ethics is going to be a problem everywhere in the future.

do you guys class granola and seeds as cereal?

granola with some seeds and nuts, in ginger infused tea is fucking awesome...

gotta have your cocoa shavings on it aswell

Millennials hate being straight. The first generation that basks in looking and acting more feminine than an actual gay person. Pants 10 sizes too tight cause they don't have any balls, fake lumberjack beards and a different scarf to match every outfit. Can't leave home without a scarf.

i actually never knew what a millenial was until ^^