Thread: A couple exchanges between my cuz and I

Default A couple exchanges between my cuz and I

[20:25, 14/12/2015] .: Time to start juicing! gonna put da maca root n seamoss in da juicer wid some strawberry n banana n shit! Time to get lifted!
    [20:29, 14/12/2015] .: Just need the discipline to fast then ill be euphoric n high on life
    [21:22, 14/12/2015] Shaun: That's nothing like 🍟 :-s
    Food alone won't get you high off life, doing good and moving in the right direction might. Like what I do, I get paid to make people's lives better, either in their music career or entertainment. I get people thanking me all the time and feels good. Before used to work with kids, helped them develop and learn new things. That's rewarding and really impacting people's lives.
    Food alone won't give you what you want, getting paid to help make other people's lives might. Just something to think about.
    [21:30, 14/12/2015] .: Fasting gets u n regiment diet can bring back lost child like tendencies to want to help people because the emotional turmoil gets flushed out n all that's left is serenity. I've peeped states of it when I used to fast n that would have been the best time to take up voluntary work helping in hospitals helping the elderly something else coz it makes u feel like giving something back coz u feel good within so u feel like doing something with urself but yeah I hear u.

I got a toxic mental state tho
    [21:32, 14/12/2015] .: Or* sumthing else
    [21:43, 14/12/2015] Shaun: Ok, if you think the food will help you do other stiff go for it. But try not to rely on it like it's def gonna help, some times you need to just dig in yourself and do what needs to be done
    [21:45, 14/12/2015] .: Detox food n fasting changes ur mind state I've felt glimpses of it. Sometimes u just don't feel like digging n there's reasons for sometimes u cant force urself
    [21:45, 14/12/2015] .: It*
    [21:45, 14/12/2015] .: But yh I hear u g
    [21:49, 14/12/2015] .: But some people ain't mentally equipped to force themselves to do shit

What's that Check I can't see it

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    ^^ 'there are no chemicals or psychoses involved here'

WELCOME TO KTL
    Retired.

What is it I can't see it

^^ google this 'tales from the darkside love hungry full episode'
    Retired.

^^that guy is still shook

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy
    There's a war going on outside no man is safe from
    sure is P, sure is