Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3839404142434445464748

Thread: The Official Confession Booth

whenever wu corp is dead, I'm a keep coming back to this thread.

confessions? I really cant talk about them on here, lolo its all dirty sexual shit... :S

but on a diff vibe.. I broke my neighbours sons fibula/tibia in 2008 ish, I was cleaning my car, I had polished it and everything, the brothers came over like 7 and 5.. they was both cool.. they started spitting at my car, I asked them to stop, the oldest stopped, the youngest carried on.. so I swung at him. I wasn't going to hit him as I was too far away , he stepped back and tripped over the hose pipe, I had a metal grate/drain cover on my drive, so the water washed away into it, the dude fell on to it on the side of his hip.. fucking crying in angony, I kept telling him to fuck off and stop pretending.. his brother dragged him up the road to his house...10 mins later I hear ambulance.. :S

took like5 years for his father to talk to me again, even tho I didn't do shit!

his father(wayne) came at me a few times, but he wasn't the sharpest tool in the box, I was always with people, I hung around with some crazy fucks back when I lived in Walsall, so most the time I didn't have to do anything or say anything, example, pulled up outside mine, I grabbed food we was going to cook from the boot, my mate sid is with me, wayne comes out of no where, swings at me, I side step him. I really cant do shit as I got like 5 carrier bags of food, sid just turns and beats the fuck outa him,. trololo, same as when he knocked on the door I opened it, he came at me, I stepped away again and he ran straight into my brother in law who knocked him out. it doesn't help when your drunk as fuck all the time, why even attempt to throw a punch when you cant even walk straight.. anyway, the dudes cool with me now.. but I don't live round themsides anymore.
    fucking control your children!
    Last edited by soul controller; 01-28-2017 at 09:27 AM.

Dam, soul

Banned

Typical rich kid, thinks he can treat people like they are his dogs.

trololo

'

lol @ soul breaking the bones of children

He probably worships Moloch

lol bob, that revelation will come in 2020

I felt bad about it for fucking years and years, even tho I didn't do shit, even to the point I saw wayne on one of the mornings and said I didn't touch him, he will tell you the same, but I will stand there for a minute and you can punch me as much as you want and I wont do shit.. that was after the times my friends beat him.. lol he never stepped to me again lulz

'

Only Wayne can defeat Moloch and sadists

okay so between the COVID, Death Pool, Great American Race War and Prez Elections threads I'm getting a doomsday vibe off gen chat right now and I'm partly to blame for that. shit is making my dizzick shrink even further

I'm gonna up some old ass funny ('funny'?) threads and see if we can booze it up some on gen chat together before the ship finally sinks

shooting some lawn dartz, poasting eyetalian recipes or some CharlesJones sightings in the wild would be very welcome too

now carry on AND CONFESS.

the little poster that could, H. Incandenza, out.

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    whenever wu corp is dead, I'm a keep coming back to this thread.

confessions? I really cant talk about them on here, lolo its all dirty sexual shit... :S

but on a diff vibe.. I broke my neighbours sons fibula/tibia in 2008 ish, I was cleaning my car, I had polished it and everything, the brothers came over like 7 and 5.. they was both cool.. they started spitting at my car, I asked them to stop, the oldest stopped, the youngest carried on.. so I swung at him. I wasn't going to hit him as I was too far away , he stepped back and tripped over the hose pipe, I had a metal grate/drain cover on my drive, so the water washed away into it, the dude fell on to it on the side of his hip.. fucking crying in angony, I kept telling him to fuck off and stop pretending.. his brother dragged him up the road to his house...10 mins later I hear ambulance.. :S

took like5 years for his father to talk to me again, even tho I didn't do shit!

his father(wayne) came at me a few times, but he wasn't the sharpest tool in the box, I was always with people, I hung around with some crazy fucks back when I lived in Walsall, so most the time I didn't have to do anything or say anything, example, pulled up outside mine, I grabbed food we was going to cook from the boot, my mate sid is with me, wayne comes out of no where, swings at me, I side step him. I really cant do shit as I got like 5 carrier bags of food, sid just turns and beats the fuck outa him,. trololo, same as when he knocked on the door I opened it, he came at me, I stepped away again and he ran straight into my brother in law who knocked him out. it doesn't help when your drunk as fuck all the time, why even attempt to throw a punch when you cant even walk straight.. anyway, the dudes cool with me now.. but I don't live round themsides anymore.
    fucking control your children!
    I guess that 5 year old now 17 year old knocked the wind out of soul sometime this year, he's been MIA for a hot minute now
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 07-21-2020 at 06:39 PM.

Banned

I had a dream last night I ate my girls’ sisters pussy.

And now I want to do it.

Gotta rub this one out of the system.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    okay so between the COVID, Death Pool, Great American Race War and Prez Elections threads I'm getting a doomsday vibe off gen chat right now and I'm partly to blame for that. shit is making my dizzick shrink even further

I'm gonna up some old ass funny ('funny'?) threads and see if we can booze it up some on gen chat together before the ship finally sinks

shooting some lawn dartz, poasting eyetalian recipes or some CharlesJones sightings in the wild would be very welcome too

now carry on AND CONFESS.

the little poster that could, H. Incandenza, out.
    Good idea. Gen chat is depressing. I mean this year is depressing AF, so of course people are gonna bring that mood into gen chat, but it's a good idea to try and lighten things up.

I can't think of something embarrassing or awful I did right now. That kind of stuff always pops into my head when i'm just about to fall asleep and makes me feel bad and stops me sleeping.

Maybe other peoples posts will jog my memory.

Banned

I read through the first page, damn I didn’t realize Ben smoked two dudes.