Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Check Two, You Gonna See Ride Along 2? LOL

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Kevin Hart's corny ass continues to get movie roles. I bet the movie he did recently with Dwayne Johnson is on video LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

I'm at the library and I see Ride Along 2 is on the movies shelf LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

haha

-

I like Tika Sumpter who's Kevin Hart's woman in Ride Along movies. I don't like too many darkskin black women but I like her. Tangi Miller is also darkskin and she's cute. She was in MC Hammer movie that came on VH1 and she was Romany Malco's wife. Romany played MC Hammer.

charles, she wants me to see some Madea halloween movie. I hadn't heard of it before, but I'm sure you have? lol

-

I saw the previews and it looks terrible hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I won't be seeing it. Kevin Hart got a new standup movie coming out and I saw Halle Berry in the previews. He tried to kiss her and she put her hand on his mouth LOL. She said I didn't say you could kiss me LOL. I saw previews for her new movie Kidnap and it comes out December 2nd. I wanna see it.

I thought you loved madea films? lol

-

I do but I don't wanna see that corny Halloween movie. I got Madea's Big Happy Family movie on dvd and that's the best Madea. I love Lauren London and Shannon Kane who were in the movie. Lauren is retarded when it comes to choosing black men because rapper Little Wayne is her baby father hahahahahahahahahahaha. What a joke and now she's dating rapper Nipsey Hussle who disses black women on social media LOL. Black women got mad at what he said LOL.

charles, how is that Mr. Church movie?

Banned

I entered this thread for some Ride Along 2 knowledge and all I get is Jones and check name dropping a bunch of B- list actresses and actors from the WB.

-

Check 2, I didn't see Eddie Murphy's Mr Church movie hahahahahahahaha. Ice Cube, Charlie Day and Tracy Morgan's new movie Fist Fight looks corny hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Charlie is corny LOL. Tracy told Charlie to put his fists up to see how his fight stance is. Tracy said is this the 1700's? LOL. It's really sad that Ice Cube is doing corny movies now for money as if he don't have a lot of money hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

charles, did you see that Tyler perry is up for worst director and worst actress this year?

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=137717

-

I didn't see that hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

some cocksucker mod dared unsticky this flagbearer thread of the box office hideout

no mas!
    Retired.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Lee Towers, you're so funny. Why you always gotta be funny? LOL.