Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Check Two, You Gonna See Ride Along 2? LOL

-

Default Check Two, You Gonna See Ride Along 2? LOL

I know you hate Kevin Hart and I know you won't be seeing this. But I just wanted to post about it so I can see what funny comments you're gonna say about Kevin hahahahahahahahahahaha. My mom's sister in Cleveland yesterday asked me if I was gonna see it and I said no because the first one sucked LOL. She said she isn't gonna see it too because she said she saw the first one and it sucked. She said Kevin Hart is so corny and he needs to go away hahahahahahahahaha. I told her Ride Along 2 would've been better if Chris Tucker was playing Kevin's character. She said yeah that's a good idea and she said what happened to Chris. I said I don't know. I told her I posted some comments on Ice Cube's Facebook page dissing Ice Cube for doing Ride Along 2 and I said he's doing any kind of movies to get paid when he don't need the money. My comments got deleted hahahahahahahahahaha. I know he's rich and he has the power to tell a movie director that he don't wanna work with Kevin.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

Kevin has a new movie coming out with Dwayne Johnson called Central Intelligence hahahahahahahaha. Kevin just continues to get movie roles and I don't understand. I agree with Jacobjay that he's sucking dicks of the movie directors to get these roles hahahahahahahahahahaha.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

the only Ride Along 2 I'll watch is found footage of a drive by to Kevin Hart's place
    Retired.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I would like to see that.

-

Sideshow Bob, i told my aunt that. Why would i lie? I don't care about my comments being deleted on Ice Cube's Facebook page because he don't like my opinion. He may not have deleted them but whoever he has working for him that helped him set up his Facebook page deleted my comments. I know his fans don't wanna see him doing movies with Kevin Hart because they don't like Kevin LOL. He need to be doing movies with Chris Tucker, Faizon Love, AJ Johnson and some of the other people he's done movies with in the past. He's done some lame movies the last few years. He also needs to stop working with Mike Epps so much even though i like Mike. Hopefully the Last Friday poster i saw on his Facebook page is real and it'll be coming out next summer because his fans would be really happy about that. His fans have been waiting on another Friday movie with Chris Tucker for a long time.

Was that movie any good Kevin Hart did that involved a wedding?

-

You talking about the movie he did with Kaley Cuoco who plays on The Big Bang Theory tv show? I saw that and it was stupid but Kaley is hot and I want her. I saw a picture of her on Youtube that she took when she was in the bathroom and she was bending over in the mirror. She only had on a bra and panties and I was like wow. Some guy posted comments saying that she ain't all that and I laughed hahahahahahahahahaha. I posted comments and I said yeah right. I said to him that he knows he would fuck her. So he needs to shut his mouth.

-

Check Two, Ride Along 2 came out today. You gonna go see it? LOL. Tika Sumpter who plays Kevin Hart's woman is cute.

charles, a jamacian girl wants me to see either some chick flick or Ride along 2 next weekend. lol I'm probably going to go with the chick flick. lol She told me that she thinks kevin hart is really funny.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    She told me that she thinks kevin hart is really funny.
    jesus haha

enjoy the movie man
    Retired.

Banned

Charles what's you Facebook name?

-

LOL@Check Two and Lee Towers hahahahahahahahahahaha.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I just saw a Foot Locker commercial yesterday that has Kevin Hart and NBA player Draymond Green. I was shaking my head because Kevin is everywhere and I'm tired of seeing him LOL.

so check did you have to sit through the dreaded movie?

or did the jamaican girl make you watch the rotting corpse of Olympia Dukakis in a necrophiliac romcom?

*stickying this for the moment*
    Retired.

I actually didn't have to see either one yet, but I'm not off the hook yet. lol