Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Check Two, You Gonna See Ride Along 2? LOL

-

Olive Oil Goombah, my name is Keith Witcher on my Facebook page. If Ice Cube had told the director of the Ride Along movies that he wanted Chris Tucker instead of Kevin Hart, Ride Along 1 and 2 would've been good. It really saddens me that Chris decided to stop doing black movies because he's very funny. Kevin shouldn't be a star because there's several black comedians that did movies back in the day that are funnier and they should still be doing movies. Ice Cube has enough power that he can tell a director that he don't wanna work with certain people. But it seems to me he's only interested in getting paid as if he don't have enough money to live good LOL.

I bet Ice Cube is gonna continue to make wack movies because I don't see him making good movies anymore. I won't be seeing Barbershop 3 and Chris Tucker is stupid too because he should've did the last 2 Friday movies. I saw a radio interview with him a couple months ago and Big Boy who interviewed him in Los Angeles asked him would he rather do a sequel to Rush Hour or Friday. His dumb ass said Rush Hour hahahahahahahaha. What a joke. He said he don't wanna cheat his fans by doing another Friday. How does he figure he's cheating his fans if he does another Friday? His fans want him to do another Friday hahahahahahahahahahaha. His Money Talks movie with Charlie Sheen and Heather Locklear was funny and I like Dead Presidents movie with Larenz Tate, Keith David, Clifton Powell and Terrence Howard that I got on dvd.

Chris made me laugh in Dead Presidents when he was walking with Larenz to Larenz parents house when he came home from the war. Chris hollered at a guy across the street and he said hey Terry, tell your sister I'm a be over there later. The guy said hey fuck you hahahahahahahahahaha. Chris said to Larenz, I got over like a fat rat when I got out the war. I got my veterans check coming. I got my school money coming. I got a 50 percent medical check coming to me for the rest of my life. I ain't gotta do a god damn thing else but go to the mailbox ya dig hahahahahahahahaha. Tell your mama I said hi with her fine ass LOL. You know I been taking care of your mama while you been gone? Hahahahahahahahahaha. Larenz said don't talk like that. I'll kick your head in LOL. Larenz went in the house and he was eating fast with his parents like he hadn't eaten in months LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

Chris Tucker made me laugh at another scene in Dead Presidents when him, Keith David, N'Bushe Wright, Larenz and Freddie Rodriguez were planning the brinks truck robbery. He said we might as well put a muthafucking ad in the paper we gon get everybody hahahahahahahahaha. Ain't gonna be no money left for a nigga LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

I bet Ice Cube is gonna continue to make wack movies because I don't see him making good movies anymore.
    the logic in this statement is unfuckwitable
    Retired.

charles, I like when you say Oooh Wee when you post cute womens photos on facebook.

-

LOL@Lee Towers and Check Two hahahahahahahahahaha. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Haha why is this a sticky?
    we're rooting for check two to get off the hook easily with a romcom here

best of luck check
    Retired.

people actually watched this shit?

I was surprised to see many people on my FB had reported seeing this movie ... and liking it lol
    Retired.

-

LOL@Radioactive Man and Lee Towers hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

I don't care about my comments being deleted on Ice Cube's Facebook page because he don't like my opinion. He may not have deleted them but whoever he has working for him that helped him set up his Facebook page deleted my comments.
    Charles I think you should write to Ice Cube instead. I feel it is important he receives your advice.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

-

LOL. His Barbershop 3 movie is coming out this month and i'll pass LOL. Rappers Common, Nicki Minaj and Eve, Cedric The Entertainer, Regina Hall, Anthony Anderson are in it. Anthony has lost a lot of weight.

since this is the most important thread in the box office hangout this stays stickied till further notice
    Retired.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Ride Along 2 will be on video this month. Lee Towers and Check Two you can watch it then LOL.

^^sounds like trouble ahead check, what with Blockbusters everywhere
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 04-10-2016 at 06:36 PM.
    Retired.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Well you can wait for it to come on cable LOL. Check Two and Lee Towers, ya'll gonna see Barbershop 3 next weekend? Hahahahahahahahahahaha. It's sad that Ice Cube has done some wack movies lately. His co-stars Morris Chestnut and Cuba Gooding Jr from Boyz N The Hood are doing better movies than him LOL. I bought Cuba and Harvey Keitel's movie yesterday Wrong Turn To Tahoe from Walmart. Steven Seagal's A Dangerous Man and Born To Raise Hell movies are also on the dvd.