Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Check Two, You Gonna See Ride Along 2? LOL

in no universe should ice cube & harvey keitel star in the same movie
    Retired.

-

Why you think that? He's been in movies with good actors like Larry Fishburne, Samuel Jackson and Ving Rhames. Ice Cube needs to stop doing movies that got bad scripts just so he can get paid LOL. He acts as if he don't have a lot of money because I know he's living good in the suburbs. He got power that he can tell a director that he don't wanna work with certain actors like Kevin Hart. Like I said, Chris Tucker could've replaced Kevin in the Ride Along movies and they would've been funny. I'm also disappointed Ice Cube hasn't directed more movies because he did a good job directing The Players Club. I like the actors he had in that.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Well you can wait for it to come on cable LOL. Check Two and Lee Towers, ya'll gonna see Barbershop 3 next weekend? Hahahahahahahahahahaha. It's sad that Ice Cube has done some wack movies lately. His co-stars Morris Chestnut and Cuba Gooding Jr from Boyz N The Hood are doing better movies than him LOL. I bought Cuba and Harvey Keitel's movie yesterday Wrong Turn To Tahoe from Walmart. Steven Seagal's A Dangerous Man and Born To Raise Hell movies are also on the dvd.
    Barbershop was decent. I'll check out the third one but probably not in the cinema. I'm curious what others thought of Barbershop actually.

-

The first Barbershop is the best one. I saw previews for Morris Chestnut and Regina Hall's new movie yesterday and it's coming out in September. Sanaa Lathan sent the previews to my Facebook page because she sends me news feeds. The movie is about Morris and Regina are a married couple and they adopt a black woman to be their daughter because I guess Regina can't have kids. The black woman they adopt start doing weird stuff after she acted like she was a nice girl when Morris and Regina met her LOL. In one scene, she was trying to kiss Morris and she was touching him. He took her hands off of him LOL. I've never seen the woman who plays their adopted daughter but she's cute and I forgot the name of the movie. Morris and Regina were also in The Best Man 1 and 2. I love Regina and she's hot.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

I saw previews for Kevin Hart and Dwayne Johnson's new movie yesterday called Central Intelligence. The movie looks bad hahahahahahahahahaha. What else do you expect from Kevin? Hahahahahahahahahahaha. I wish he would go away and I'm surprised Dwayne did a movie with him. Dwayne does some bad movies LOL. I do think Walking Tall and Fast And The Furious 5 are his best movies.

The Rock showed real acting skills in Pain & Gain
    Retired.

-

Oh no hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I wonder if Dwayne Johnson is gonna be in Fast And The Furious 8. I read that hot woman Charlize Theron is gonna be a villain in Fast And The Furious 8. I want her so bad LOL.

lol @ an actor's best role being in a Fast and furious movie

I read that hot woman Charlize Theron is gonna be a villain in Fast And The Furious 8. I want her so bad LOL.
    classic Jones phrase
    Retired.

charlesjones if Charlize Theron asked if she could sit on your face, would you say yes?
    Retired.

-

Check 2, why you got a problem with the Fast And The Furious sequels? My only problem with them is that too many of them have been made because they should've stopped after part 5. Vin Diesel acts like he don't know how to do other movies hahahahahahahahahahaha. It's sad that most of his movies suck. Lee Towers, I wouldn't let Charlize Theron sit on my face. I wanna have sex with her LOL. I wouldn't eat her pussy if she asked me LOL.

say she gave up the feet first, would you return the favor and eat her out afterwards?
    Retired.

-

No LOL. She does have sexy feet and I wanna massage and kiss them. I got some old pictures of her when she was young when she posed for Playboy magazine. She was laying in the bed naked and I was like wow. Remember the scene in 2 Days In The Valley movie when she was sitting at the end of the bed in a chair at a motel with James Spader and she had her legs open? LOL.

I might just stroke myself

charlesjones, riddle me this: Funkadelic or Parliament?
    Retired.