Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Check Two, You Gonna See Ride Along 2? LOL

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Parliament and I love their songs Flashlight, Aqua Boogie and Bop Gun(Endangered Species). I love George Clinton and I love his classic song Atomic Dog that MC Hammer sampled on Pumps And A Bump that he did a video for.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

yeah those Parliament songs are classic. the Aqua Boogie instrumenal is all types of crazy, no wonder it's been sampled a gazillion times

some of the early Funkadelic stuff is straight trippy. next to the instrumental tracks and other new original tracks I have a particular liking for the 'The Parliaments' singles he reworked with Funkadelic like "I'll Stay" (which is The Parliaments' "I'll Wait") and "Baby I Owe You Something Good"

I love Bootsy too. some of his outings with The Rubber Band don't hold up to Parliament & Funkadelic but it's still good stuff. this hit still gets me going
    Retired.

-

Eazy E sampled I'd Rather Be With You on I'd Rather Fuck You song on NWA's Niggaz4life album. He made me laugh when he said she wanted me to eat the pussy but I think i'll pass hahahahahahahahahaha. So get up off your knees, you funky bitch and go wash your ass hahahahahahahahaha.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

The actor Reno Wilson, who was in that Mike and Molly show, kinda reminds me of Kevin Hart, but he's funnier than Kevin.

I see he was on The Cosby Show but I don't remember his character. it's been a long time of course. or you could just call it ... THE COSBY EFFECT.
    Retired.

-

Reno was Malcolm Jamal Warner's friend on The Cosby Show. Malcolm was Theo and Reno played in Crank movie with Jason Statham and Amy Smart. Amy is hot and i like her.

Eazy E sampled I'd Rather Be With You on I'd Rather Fuck You song on NWA's Niggaz4life album. He made me laugh when he said she wanted me to eat the pussy but I think i'll pass hahahahahahahahahaha. So get up off your knees, you funky bitch and go wash your ass hahahahahahahahaha.

remember playing that in school when i was 13/14....3/4 years later adina howard id rather freak with you was in the top 10, playing the og version for everyone so they know their history..

found out a few girls where interested in me, due to the eazy e track lolol

i like auto mobile better tho

classic shit. not heard it for time, still know all the words.
    Last edited by soul controller; 06-28-2016 at 12:11 PM.

-

Yeah Eazy E was a funny guy and I miss him. I liked his funny lyrics on Bone Thugs and Harmony's For The Love Of Money song. He said standing on the corner straight slanging rocks. Aww shit, here comes the muthafucking cops. So I dash, I ducks and I hides behind a tree making sure them muthafuckas don't see me. Now my fat sack of rocks, hell yeah I stuffed em. Police on my draws LOL. I had to pause and yeah it's still muthafuck em LOL. Now my game is tight. Tight as fuck is my game. Eazy muthafucking E or Eric Wright, it's all the same. Now niggas might trip on how I stacks my grip. I got to have it bitch LOL. For the love of this shit muthafucka LOL. He made me laugh on Straight Outta Compton song. He said what about the bitch that got shot? Fuck her LOL. You think I give a fuck about a bitch? LOL. I ain't no sucker LOL. He made me laugh at the end of NWA's One Less Bitch song when he dissed black women. He said a fool is one who believes that all women are ladies LOL. A nigga is one who believes all women are bitches hahahahahahahahaha. A bitch be riding a nigga's dick when he got money but when his money is gone, the bitch is gone in the wind LOL. Bitches are all money hungry, scandalous groupie hoes hahahahahahahahahaha. So to me all bitches ain't shit LOL.

Check I'm gonna need an August update on this
    Retired.

-

What are you talking about? Ride Along 2? LOL.

Vin Diesel is going to wrestle the Rock

in a remake of macho man v hogan?

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

also ride along 2 sounds like some sort of infant toy..

tried to look for a wu ride along.. the best i could find was a wu guess who game

the ride along saga continues...
    Retired.