Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Check Two, You Gonna See Ride Along 2? LOL

Charles, is this movie good?

-

I've never seen it. I'm gonna have to check it out. I like Tom Berenger, Billy Dee Williams, Melanie Griffith, Rae Dawn Chong and Ola Ray. I was watching Ola Ray in Michael Jackson's Thriller video last Sunday. She was hot back then and she still looks good. I've seen a few interviews with her on Youtube earlier this week. She's aged well and she's 56. Melanie Griffith looks bad now hahahahahahahahahahaha. I can see why Antonio Banderas divorced her LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

Check 2 and Lee Towers, ya'll gonna see Ice Cube, Charlie Day and Tracy Morgan's Fist Fight movie? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I'll pass.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Charles, do you still watch the have and the have nots on OWN channel?

-

I've never watched it hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Doesn't hot Hispanic actress Zulay Henao and Tika Sumpter play on there? Tika was Kevin Hart's woman in Ride Along movies.

*patiently awaiting the glorious return of CharlesJones, patron saint of Blockbuster employees and cute black women worldwide*
    Retired.

charles jones sent me a message a few days back saying he was trying to post here that day, but the forum was taking a while to load for him.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    charles jones sent me a message a few days back saying he was trying to post here that day, but the forum was taking a while to load for him.
    I hope it loads before Ride Along 3 drops
    Retired.

^ A feet gif would be more appropriate.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Shaolin Master

Kevin Hart threw a cowboy and indian party for his kid and some people got offended. lol Are ya'll offended too?

Quote Originally Posted by BIG RIG BROCK View Post
    halleluyah

No part 3 yet?

at least we'll always have this thread
    Retired.

You talking about the movie he did with Kaley Cuoco who plays on The Big Bang Theory tv show? I saw that and it was stupid but Kaley is hot and I want her. I saw a picture of her on Youtube that she took when she was in the bathroom and she was bending over in the mirror. She only had on a bra and panties and I was like wow. Some guy posted comments saying that she ain't all that and I laughed hahahahahahahahahaha. I posted comments and I said yeah right. I said to him that he knows he would fuck her. So he needs to shut his mouth.
    words to live and die by
    Retired.