Thread: Dead Presidents (1995)

PRODIGAL SUN

Default Dead Presidents (1995)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112819/

Saw this movie for the first time last week. Pretty decent movie.

Still need to check out Menace II Society from these two directors.

Last edited by madchild; 12-26-2015 at 02:23 PM.

-

Classic movie but Menace II Society is better. I got both of them on dvd. I went to Larenz Tate's Facebook page and I dissed his The Inkwell movie because he posted a picture of him and some black guys that were in it hahahahahahahahahahaha. I posted comments under the picture and I said The Inkwell sucks and I can't believe Larenz had a babydoll hahahaha. There was a scene when Larenz saw Jada Pinkett in the window at her house kissing a black man and he started crying and he ran hahahahahaha. Jada saw him looking. Larenz wanted to get with her but she didn't want him LOL. Jada was in Menace II Society.

I like the scene in Dead Presidents when Larenz and Chris Tucker are walking to Larenz house when he comes home from the war. Chris hollers at a black guy across the street and he said hey Terry. The guy said yeah. Chris said tell your sister i'm a be over there later and the guy said hey fuck you hahahahahahahahaha. So when Chris and Larenz are done talking when they stop at Larenz parents house, Larenz is eating fast in the house with his parents hahahahahahahahahaha. He was eating fast like he hadn't eaten in months. I was laughing when Chris whipped Terrence Howard at the pool hall because Terrence said his boss who was played by Clifton Powell was having sex with Larenz woman while he was in the war LOL. Terrence said so you gon play this marine war hero. What you got when you get back here? Not a god damn thing LOL.

I also like when Clifton hit Larenz in the face at Larenz woman apartment when they were talking in the hallway and Larenz went rolling down the stairs with his groceries hahahahahahahahahahaha. Clifton put a gun in his face and he said surprise nigga. Look at you now. Did she suck you, fuck you, make you a feel like a man? Hahahahahahahahahaha. Now you getting all that good loving and you can't even put food on your fucking table LOL. I got a present for you. Suck on this, suck it nigga LOL. Larenz said kill me muthafucka. Shoot me now. What you gon do? Clifton said you lucky this is personal nigga cause I ain't gon kill you over no woman. But don't you ever in your fucking life bite the hand that feeds you nigga. See you Santa Claus LOL. So then when Larenz goes to his woman Juanita's apartment, they get into a argument about Clifton. So Larenz tries to leave and she walks behind him and she grabs him and he started choking her. He said don't you ever put your hands on me again LOL. I'll kill you Juanita LOL. Get the fuck off me and he walked out and he said shit LOL.

Chris Tucker made me laugh when him, Keith David, Larenz, Freddie Rodriguez and N'Bushe Wright were planning the robbery. He said we might as well put a muthafucking ad in the paper we gon get everybody hahahahahahahahahahaha. Ain't gonna be no money left for a nigga LOL. After they finished the robbery, Bokeem Woodbine said i'm not sure if I want any of this dirty money. Keith David said well i'm sure reverend we can do something with your share LOL. Bokeem said no i'll take the money LOL. Keith said you lying sack of shit LOL. Bokeem and Chris got into a argument and Chris punched Bokeem and he fell on the floor LOL. Keith said to them, you niggas sure is silly. Now we got a lot of money here and if you make me lose count again, i'm gonna shoot me a muthafucka and we're gonna be splitting this money up 3 ways hahahahahahahahaha. Chris said all this money and a nigga can't even find a job LOL. I feel him on that. It does suck being without a job because everybody needs money to survive because you can't survive without it. I've been without a full time job for a year and a half and I may not work again. I'm lucky I got a part time job.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

My bad i meant to say that Larenz beat up Terrence at the pool hall when Terrence was saying that Clifton Powell fucked Larenz woman while he was fighting in the war hahahahahahahahaha. Madchild, thanks for posting Dead Presidents poster because i love that poster. That's a lot of money they got sitting on the table and i wish i could get some of it hahahahahahahahaha. Bokeem Woodbine and Clifton have played in 3 other movies such as Caught Up, Ray Charles and Confessions Of A Call Girl. Larenz, Keith David and Terrence were also in Crash with Don Cheadle, Sondra Bullock, Matt Dillon and rapper Ludacris. I love Clifton Powell and he's a good actor. He had me laughing playing Pinky in Next Friday with Ice Cube and Mike Epps. He told his limo driver, look a here baby. You hitting them corners too god damn fast. You need to slow this muthafucka down LOL. You understand? I almost spilled my yac on this 200 dollar suit nigga. Come on baby. Get it together damn. His limo driver said yeah whatever muthafucka and he took Pinky's drink and drank it LOL.

Clifton said to Ice Cube, little muthafucka gon try and rob me. Well i'm a show you how we do it up here in Pinky's nigga. Shut up before i bust a cap off in your ass LOL. Now what you done did with Day Day and Roach? Shut up LOL. Now who sent you nigga? LOL. Say another muthafucking word and this shit is over and i ain't playing nigga hahahahahahahahahaha. Now you ain't got no gun but where the weed at? Shut the fuck up, shut the fuck, didn't i say nigga, oh shit, say it again, say something else, oh, say something else, say something else nigga hahahahahahahahahahaha. I'm a tie your monkey ass up LOL. He walked backwards and he fell on the music cd's and dropped his gun hahahahahahahahahaha. Mike Epps and Roach came from the back of the store. Pinky said hey Day Day is this your cousin? Mike said yeah that's my cousin. Pinky said good then you fired LOL. Mike said who me? I'm fired? Pinky said yeah you LOL. Pinky said you fired too Roach. Roach said Pinky what you gotta fire me for? Pinky said shut up LOL. Shut up. You better keep your god damn mouth shut LOL. Mike said Bobby Womack hahahahahahahahaha. Pinky said oh i heard that shit. Say it again, say it again LOL. Pinky said to Ice Cube, shit you lucky nigga cause i was just finna get up in that ass. Gimme back my muthafucking pistol and get the fuck up outta my store LOL. Mike said that's some bullshit and Pinky said shut up LOL. Punk ass. Gon try and rob me. Nigga i'm Pinky LOL. Shit that nigga had me scared but i held my own, fuck that hahahahahahahahahaha.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

PRODIGAL SUN

hahahahahahahahaha

-

Madchild, i'm surprised you didn't have nothing to say about my comments about Dead Presidents and Next Friday. I wanted to get your opinion.