Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: i was given 100% proof of jesus christ

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    If you don't care then stop trying to convince me

Can you prove there are witnesses? Because I don't see anyone here defending you
    as if the majority of people have wu accounts he dosen't have one that should have been obvious but its ok i forgive your bad attitude

If you don't care then stop trying to convince me

Can you prove there are witnesses? Because I don't see anyone here defending you
    blah blah blah convince me conshmins me do you really think its all about you

there have been people that havent believed me before but the majority of the people believed me why should it matter to me if one person dosent beleive me

oh man am i high lalala

you wouldn't wanna know what im on lol

Quote Originally Posted by project trillogic View Post
    this story is actually an old one. about 8 or so years ago 4 of us were waiting in a cemetary for a sack of weed. it was barley light at dusk and 2 of us walked up to a statue of jesus. the one dude put a cig up to jesus's mouth so i pulled out a pot pipe and put that shit up to his mouth. the moment the pipe touched his lips there was a large explosion!!!!!

it was fall and the wind picked up like a tornado saturating the air with leaves spinning and spinning. lightning flashed again and again behind the jesus statue lighting him up blue again and again. it appeared as if the lightning was striking inside the cemetary and it was so loud. we ran to the car laughing and the tornado wind was so powerfull we were running side ways. the one person im still in contact with that say that shit says it gives him goosebumps to this day.

it was a dead calm and the moment the pipe touched his lips all hell let loose. it appeared so deliberate that you would expect to see somethingg like this in a movie and not in real life. i never doubted jesus ever again the end.
    Hahaha

This project trillogic dude is a funny dude. Remember when he first started posting again ? Dude was tryin to be normal ahahahaha.

this projectillogic kid just kill kill kill cuz we gangstas

Project..... you are definitely Wu Corp's full time resident illy. lol That is quite an achievement, given the posting company your in.

Peace

Crack?
    everyone that smokes crack is stupid i hate that shit i cant say what it i do hahahaha i own the dope game

you dont know the power of the dark side!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by project trillogic View Post
    im christian and a Christian would not lie
    solid argument lol

it all happened when my pipe touched his mouth
    keep the sexual innuendo for gen chat

I read that story before on your FB page sometime last year I think btw
    Retired.

reminds me of cross peeing

btw on the subject of piss christ ... are you familiar with that photograph?
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by jäcobjäy View Post
    reminds me of cross peeing

btw on the subject of piss christ ... are you familiar with that photograph?
    no what about it

not only did darth plagiou,s sidiouses former master, want to end the rule of two and live in harmony with his apprentice for eternity, he was also so powerfull in the force that he could actually influence the mideclorians themselves to create life supposidley. i do not know much more about plagous yet however. star wars is so big that your never ever gonna get to anything plus the true story is pretty much undocumented you gotta do alot of reading and shit to find it anyways.

the cool thing about star wars is that the story lasts over 10,000 years and its been masterfulley created in every way to such a degree that george lucas is powerfull in the force like I am. Its simpley the way of the force for shit like this to happen, theres more than just meets the eye. ive witnessed a supernatural amount of syncricity in my life since about maybe 13 or 14 when I read the book “the celestine prophecy” which is a book all about the theory. Lets face it, im into occult and shit like that too and have been manipulating syncricity since an early age. I honestley believe I hacked my way to get here but its not something I could really teach or duplicate its bigger than that. Not only did I hack my way to get here, but I was also chosen by god as well.

I didn't always know it but god has always favored me. The reason for the tough life was to make me into the person that I am now and im glad for all of it. Heres a good example of this type of thinking. Lets talk about my older good buddy jeff whos lived 50 normal lifetimes this dudes been everywhere. One time I got tricked into giving my big screen tv as colladeral for some dope that turned out to be fake. Jeff said when he heard this he was overwhelmingly happy for me and said I just learned a very valuable lesson and this is what I needed whether I realize it or not. I dont give a fuck about that tv, I dont give a fuck about the past.

I entered st cloud new with a lot of money and got into the dope game. It took me 2 years of being taken advantage of and shit to develop some decent street smarts and to refine myself to this level. It was totally worth it and none of that shit ever meant that much to begin with. I was the kid with over a grand a month free spending money who had a car and an apartment. Ive been drug driver for over 4 people and everybodys damn near lived at my apartment for atleast a little while. They may have been using me, but I was using them for my own purposes as well its not like the money wasn't free or anything, nor does it mean that I didn't have fun and it didn't mean I wasn't popular............

with that much money every month, no need for a job so I had unlimited time, my liberal not give a fuck attitued, a car and an apartment, I became like the most popular person in town. All I knew for the most part was dealers and didn't really know anybody that didn't slang. those people were never really around cuz everyone keeps those people secret so nobody steps on their toes. I was big but eventuallly hit rock bottom btw I was doing meth back then but haven't touched it in 2 and a half years. I lost my apartment and was living in my car with everything I owned and some mother fucker stole my car and left me homeless on the street with cloths that didn't fit me that looked rediciousley bad.

When it comes to meth I handle it supernaturally well and out of like 50 people ive ever smoked with, I handle it better than every single fucking one, but I guess the first time I tried meth was 13 years ago when I was 17. after high school I quite it cold turkey 5 fucking years till I got back into it for 2, now I been off meth 2 and a half years but I like life better now that im off it.

anyways the final straw that got me to quit that shit besides hitting rock bottom was simpley too much of the drug at any single time. One of the dudes I had helped slang in the past brought me to his new dealer that I never met before because last time it came from someone else, im not sure have much he had in his sack but I asked to smoke some more or something and he made me a deal but to this day I dont know why.. lets say his bag was big enough that he pulled out I would say about an 8 ball and said I can eat the whole thing but if I dont eat it all I can have none. Perhaps he was trying to kill me but its also likley he just thought it would be funny I idk. Im like thats kind of much isn't it so he put some back in the bag but I still ate about a teener. I tell you what, thats the most high I had ever been for sure. When it fully started kicking in I said “im gonna die huh” and they said “no your not gonna die” and I told them “thank you so much if I had to go this is perfect right here right now unexpected in this moment if I died right now my life would have been perfect in that moment it seemed to perfect way to go and I thanked them. Of course I didn't die but I did however loose a full days worth of time, go crazy, and at one point shit my pants. After that it kinda took it out of my I just didn't wanna do it anymore and I moved away and dropped 99% of my friends but good riddens. Meth people are the worst type of people, especially in the town we lived out.

Everyone robes everybody so dont expect to hold on to a cell phone or anything very long. In this town snitching is acceptable, everyone backstabs everybody, when your not around nobody hesitates to go through your things and if they like it they will take it it the most hard core of levels. All this shit was very valuable to me and I evoveled so fucking fast or atleast it seemed so considering the progress I made. Granted I was popular as fuck its just that those were the worst people I could possibley hang out with and thats just where I ended up and I started out an amature people thought were slow to the person I became today highley evolved and in the future.. the future is my gift, the past was just training. Ive led a super crazy ass life so dont be decieved and think im not gangsta because im an origional gangsta who invented his own style and developed himself from nothing and as smart and as gifted as I was, it took me longer to mature like einsteine. I will never run out of things to learn but now im with a very elite, powerfull, small, ect ect ect crowd that only the select few are on and we all think the same way when it comes to keeping few friends. The only reason why some people have so many friends anyways is to feel important.

The thing is, I got a little hack to avoid that shit. I have more dedicated fans to my music than any mortal has that they hang out with so I dont need to spend everynight hanging with a different person that I hardley know just to feel important. I keep down ass homies and everybody else dont mean shit to me unless they my fans. I dont got time for the games, the drama, or the illusion.
    Last edited by project tillogic; 12-31-2015 at 01:22 AM.

i can trust my new crowd with my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!