Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: i was given 100% proof of jesus christ

the big one above evolved to something more and different than star wars huh...........i could pobabley find a bettter place for that one

whatever
    Last edited by project tillogic; 12-30-2015 at 11:34 AM.

i almost joined the supposidley biggest gang in the world and they are cool with my past and i no longer know if its still a good idea but god damn thats like my one true love its not by choice idk lol but it dosen't matter

Quote Originally Posted by project trillogic View Post
    i almost joined the supposidley biggest gang in the world and they are cool with my past and i no longer know if its still a good idea but god damn thats like my one true love its not by choice idk lol but it dosen't matter
    which gang is that?

rolling crumples
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    which gang is that?
    i chose not to mention the name

Veteran Member

Freemasons are cool.

Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    Freemasons are cool.
    i had a chance to joint it if i had wanted too............

so i grew up hunting with my father and before his dwi he use to fly into a roadless island somewhere in canada and he now has a mounted moose head with a rack about two inches or so from the world record i think. he was on a flat plane with nothing with grass. he shot it once and it started charging him so he shot it again and it still coming and he used a 50 caliber muzzle loader so he had to reload before finally dropping with him and it and it got fairley close.

it was like atleast a half mile shot to get an elk once and he got it. i believe it because i saw him cleanley decapatute i grouse 30 feet in the tree with a 58 caliber muzzle loader. i only was able to find the body of the 2 deer i killed but someone ran after the other one istead of letting it die. i shot it in the boiler room and it dropped to its two knees, slowly got up, then trotted away slowley.

the deer i killed and captured was shot with the trickest of shots. we were driving a peace of land and the deer ran in front of all of us perpedicounler and i heard 3 gun shots till it got to me and the instant i shot the fucker dropped. it was maybe 20 feet away or so away maintaining there going perpendicoule and it was at full speed .i severed the spine directley in the middle and the fucker couldn't go anywhere it was fucked............

muzzleloading is the ultimate challenge because you only have one shit unless you have a double barral but i always used a single.. the season lasts like 3 weeks and i shot 2 deer in 5. if i can someday return to hunt again i think im gonnat least a few times but i dont eat wild meat besides moose perioud and im gonna try something different from muzzle loading
    Last edited by project tillogic; 12-31-2015 at 01:10 PM.

Nobody cares about your redneck stories.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Nobody cares about your redneck stories.
    lol