Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Project Illogic - the artist, the legend : Q & A session

if i no longer take my antiphycotics it starts with the voices and i never go off meds long enough for this to happen but if i do go off them then eveuntually i loose my foot hold inside this demension which is why what tv, radio, what people are saying in crowds, shit like that, well it changes into something completley different plus the voices get worse and my thoughts become delusional i mean i cant go off my meds for all that long or its not just the beginning stages of voices and this pill "is" gonna put me in an early grave and or give me diabedies

i went like 30 days without on meds on meth though without ever hearing a voice and i heard it just once "jerome i am a deamon" and i took my pills and managed not to hear anymore but on adderall its easy to hear voices

http://41.media.tumblr.com/e9ba12b80...xqqio1_500.jpg

Quick Reply
    when i was no longer the sith i once was.......so i had worm b over and i asked him if he had ever heard of my zen master seoung song who is one of the most beloved zen masters ever and i picked that book at random out of all zen books i chose the compass of zen and read it twice. heres a video of him............

one time worm b was over and i asked him if he had ever seen a video of my top zen master master seung song. he said no and i hadn't watched him in forever but the moment i looked at his face i started balling uncontroabley and left the room and balled for like 15 minutes till stopped and went back in the room and i sat in my chair and then started laughing uncontroabley which seemed like 10. i felt a change immedieatley and went with it. thats my story. i read seoung songs book the compass of zen twice and its a 500 page book. eventually i picked up his other one called " Dropping Ashes on the Buddha". that book was different than the other one all it was was koans and shit. none of it was intended to make sense and it just said the same thing over and over again in different ways and i found nothing i didn't already know and i hated that fucking book all it did was say the same thing over and over again in different ways and the whole point to understanding it is that nobody ever intended it to make sense which is how it made its points. i wish i could find that book and some people loved that book but someday i should read one of his other ones.

Zen Master Seung Sahn
    Zen Master Seung Sahn (1927–2004) was the first teacher to bring Korean Zen Buddhism to America, having already established temples in Japan and Hong Kong. In 1972 he came to the United States and started what became the Providence Zen Center, the first center in what is now the Kwan Um School of Zen, which now includes more than eighty centers and groups worldwide. His students called him Dae Soen Sa Nim, "Great Honored Zen Teacher," and he was the 78th Zen master in his line of dharma transmission in the Chogye order of Korean Buddhism. His books include The Compass of Zen, Dropping Ashes on the Buddha, Only Don't Know, and The Whole World Is a Single Flower: 365 Kong-ans for Everyday Life.

jack acts like hes the master now or some shit and that he dont need me and i think in his mind he killed his master but that was a long time ago the teachings changed i think hes the old version of sith
    Last edited by project tillogic; 01-01-2016 at 09:57 AM.

never estimate me or ever say i cant be efficiant

idk i just thought about how it may be possible to completley give myself to the darkside if i want i mean fuck how i could just fucking flip if i felt i had nothing left but thats something i haven't done

its crazy when other worlds travel to distant places and do things not technicley approved of by anybody as is if they had a legitimit claim on that land as if they could write the fucking rules for a foreign land as if they belonged there to begin with it or those who put others at risk with no risk for themselves or how if somethings risked at first its not predetirmed whats gonna happen or how there are some moves with no real defence and these can be learned by less powerfull people
    -projectillogic
    Last edited by project tillogic; 01-01-2016 at 11:01 AM.

some things i do out of pure fucking hatred but not everything heres your swastica if you like them fucking much deny there are people that dont think your so fucking cool your shit is not worth nothing and i get medical grade if i wanted

if you only knew that masters and apprentice do meet again with new things they have learned

the rule of two is a rule of love

darth sidious was old and although darth plagious the wise could influence the midiclorians to create life itself, you were an old man and eventually there comes a time old man

and sidious waited just before he became galactic emperor and the old man died like all siths know that they will.

what if sidious had become galactic emperor and his old master killed him and they revealed the sith which the emperor supports or what if there was a deeper hack for the clones and how much do the people inside star wars even know about the sith
    Last edited by project tillogic; 01-01-2016 at 12:02 PM.

ive read that immortality was possible before sidious because the founder of the rule of 2 darth bane had to transfer to new bodies and shit for his apprentice to become strong enough to kill him and commit the first death of 1000 years of rule of two deaths until the time of the foundation of the empire. you see the jedi manifesting to people and shit where the fuck does everyone really fucking go and shit
    Last edited by project tillogic; 01-01-2016 at 12:08 PM.