Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson Owned Half of Sony

Default Michael Jackson Owned Half of Sony

So its becoming public knowledge that Michael Jackson actually owned half of Sony and with it half of almost every genre of music in the US Europe and Japan.

This is great. I will say this though. I would like all the badgers that were trying to tell me that i, a full blood diala from the soil of Africa that i was a coon for saying that black americans were powerful. This was sparked when son product of a gay marriage to me that black americans can't be racist because they're "not in power" despite being the president.

Banned

He also bought The Beatles catalogue over Paul McCartney. In music at least, it doesn't get much more powerful than that.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    This was sparked when son product of a gay marriage to me that black americans can't be racist because they're "not in power" despite being the president.
    Yes.

Been racist has nothing do with power, thats called institutionalized racism. I cant how people dont know the difference.

This clown

First of all, MJ is the worst example you can use, a guy who turned himself white because he hated being black isn't hardly anyone u could use to represent black power

And Obama is not black, try again and yeah, u still a butthurt coon, lmao months later you still hurting from that

Lame duck

Focus on majeofficial and leave adult talks to grown ups
    Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 12-30-2015 at 06:26 PM.

Another thing, next time , don't post bullshit and pass it off as fact, Jackson owned a percentage of atv which merged with A DIVISION of Sony records, nice try tho uncle sambo

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    This clown

First of all, MJ is the worst example you can use, a guy who turned himself white because he hated being black isn't hardly anyone u could use to represent black power

And Obama is not black, try again and yeah, u still a butthurt coon, lmao months later you still hurting from that

Lame duck

Focus on majeofficial and leave adult talks to grown ups
    LOL remember how you were posting that you have sex with girls on this forum for 6 years and nobody believed you LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Durag View Post
    Yes.

Been racist has nothing do with power, thats called institutionalized racism. I cant how people dont know the difference.
    The whole amendment of the world racist to suit the black american white american power structure narrative is extremely stupid and shows that black americans actually think they're the center of the universe because they're ignorant and unexposed.

How can the ENGLISH word 'racist' only find meaning against the backdrop of US power politics? and when I said the president was black, and pointed out that the black american GDP is greater than most european countries they got mad. When I say they I don't include Graveyard shifter because his dad nutted in his mom for a visa and ran away leaving him to post that he has had sex with girls on a wutang forum for 6 years.

But Obama and Michael Jackson aren't black americans and Graveyard shifter, the product of a strategic ejaculation is.

Graveyard Shifter, post your dad LOL

u are so fucking lame man..it really cracks me up, nobody believed me? lmao first of all,u were not even a member of this forum when we were on that ,we bagged bitches on and off this shit, the fuck u talking about??? LMAO on here, we moved passed that shit and you still worrying about where my dick goes lmao...

dude please stfu and go fuck yourself, u a disgrace to manhood, how about going to make more threads about what your nut tastes like since you gooat at that and fuck off...

u a fucking joke lmao., u couldnt even bag the most regular chick ive been with in my day...ive seen your bitch, she looks like an off the boat nigerian maid...stfu please lmao
    Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 12-30-2015 at 09:27 PM.

dude...or sambo..which ever you prefer. you posting this thread made my argument abut blacks not having power, did you even know the history of sony vs micheal and how they had the upper hand on him? DO U EVEN KNOW that man died near broke, just last week, they sold off his mansion. the ability to buy doesn't mean you have the kinda power to run the social structure of things, even with all his shares, he was left broke which meant his money wasnt old money which i said months ago, for some numbnut who pretends to know everything, you sure do not know how things work in a capitalist country..stfu pussy

YOU ARE MY BITCH, ever since i ethered you, u cant stop trying to redeem yourself..
    lmao @acting like you the truth cause you finally gave your right hand some rest to a nigerian maid..this bitch nigga..
    Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 12-30-2015 at 09:31 PM.

two posts later you still haven't posted your dad, lol at having 'the upper hand' on 'him'. So after buying 1/4th of the music industry and winning the presidency of the United State Check Two can be racist to Obama and Michael Jackson but they can't be racist to him because he's 'in power'?

post your dad

MJ made some good business decisions but he was also a complete psychopath (including with his money). His family is rich as fuck now from what he did.

You guys know that race isn't necessarily a factor you need to apply to every issue? You kind of miss the big picture when you think like that.

Hey Derek, you and you girl look alike, are you first cousins?

corny

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    MJ made some good business decisions but he was also a complete psychopath (including with his money). His family is rich as fuck now from what he did.

You guys know that race isn't necessarily a factor you need to apply to every issue? You kind of miss the big picture when you think like that.
    It's a sad way of thinking for people with limited scope. It's not even 'race' it's 'race in america'.

Michael was rich and died rich, the people saying otherwise are ignorant. What Michael had in assets would blow people's mind but the guy was on a mission to basically buy American culture.

For what little i know about his assets his dumbest buy was neverland, but now that it has historic/cultural relevance the resell value of it has to be through the roof unlike most celebrity mega mansions. Since he died his estate has made $2 billion dollars doing nothing.

Banned

She's obviously not black then
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Yeah but white people have this idea that black people are getting jobs and IBM because of affirmative action. People get the jobs they can do and if not they get fired. Ever since be completely unenforceable affirmative action bill was signed white people think that people are just running through the projects sprinkling Microsoft job apps on the ppl. Some retarded ass white girl in Texas recently got rejected from a college and blamed it on 'affirmative action' (even though as a woman she benefits from the bill, and as a white woman is the #1 beneficiary). Black people go through the same testing and requirements as anyone else and whenever a white person fails they now start thinking it's black people and immigrants which is dumb.

My girlfriend was telling me that one of her patients at work said her extremely lazy drug addicted carpenter son can't find work because of 'mexicans' taking 'the job'. As much as white people want to tout about meritocracy and fairness the idea of competing with others pisses them off because they feel entitled to victory. She told the woman that she herself has held 2 jobs at once and is an immigrant and that if he wants to work he can. She shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    She's obviously not black then
    No dude, that's how black americans are. They're 100x more racist towards black people than white people. From a very very early age, but they have the mouth to come and complain and nonsense. Their entire brain make no sense and they'll just blame it on stupid shit. Then say that black people can't be racist because they're not 'in power' what ever the fuck that means.

When she gets in trouble for it, people will say she's 'just a puppet' and some Christlike cabal of white wutang forum moderators are actually the ones pulling da stings and making her engage in 'self hate' like i'm a part of that hoe's bitch ass hate.
    Last edited by TSA; 12-31-2015 at 09:54 AM.