Thread: Michael Jackson Owned Half of Sony

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    This was sparked when son product of a gay marriage to me that black americans can't be racist because they're "not in power" despite being the president.
    Yes.

Been racist has nothing do with power, thats called institutionalized racism. I cant how people dont know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Durag View Post
    Yes.

Been racist has nothing do with power, thats called institutionalized racism. I cant how people dont know the difference.
    The whole amendment of the world racist to suit the black american white american power structure narrative is extremely stupid and shows that black americans actually think they're the center of the universe because they're ignorant and unexposed.

How can the ENGLISH word 'racist' only find meaning against the backdrop of US power politics? and when I said the president was black, and pointed out that the black american GDP is greater than most european countries they got mad. When I say they I don't include Graveyard shifter because his dad nutted in his mom for a visa and ran away leaving him to post that he has had sex with girls on a wutang forum for 6 years.

But Obama and Michael Jackson aren't black americans and Graveyard shifter, the product of a strategic ejaculation is.

Graveyard Shifter, post your dad LOL