Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson Owned Half of Sony

I think the main issue is because of this country's history, the only people that have received training on dealing with diversity are white people. As more and more black people, hispanics, asians, and various immigrants ascend to decision making positions we're going to have a huge issue of people either hiring their own people, or making decisions openly based on ethnicity. I say this more so for the asian groups like Indians and chinks because when you go to their businesses, it's just their own folk there 100% most of the time unless they need a white girl to answer the phone and sound white.

There's a clear difference being black and going to an arab gas station than going to a white one. We're so stuck on this idea that only white people can be racist that everyone else keeps getting the pass as they advance. If it isn't address this shit will look like Jim Crow real fast again. Black people constantly do and say extremely racist shit to others and themselves.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Black people constantly do and say extremely racist shit to others and themselves.
    Like blacks constantly saying the words "nigga", "thug", "coon", and "sambo" to each other Words created by whites to inflict damage on blacks. If a white person, hell if an Arab called a black man a "thug", he/she is a racist. But blacks made it ok to say "thug".

the fucking irony of a cornfield sambo who calls other africans faggots and sub human trying to make the case of blacks being racist to each other lmao...

you a weak little man TSA..stop while u ahead

on the subject of the walmart lady

“Just today we met with a supplier and the entire other side of the table was all Caucasian males,” she told Harlow who asked her what she said to them.

“I decided not to talk about it directly with his folks in the room because there were actually no female, like, levels down,” she said. “I’m gonna place a call to him.”
    i don't see anything wrong with her mentality and it further proves my point

A few things, how many of her exist in America as opposed to her white counterparts?
    2, would you seriously compare her to the level of the Koch brothers who actually have power to even sway the political atmosphere of this country ?

I think the issue here is what level of power we are talking about, her power is relative to the industry she is in, she is the product of affirmirtive action and further more, if she loses that ceo job, and doesn't get a job on the same level , her tax bracket could change significantly, the point is , she is just the ceo, she will never have the power the owner or founder of Walmart has and I can assure you, you cannot name many blacks who come from old money, who come from dynasties, rich blacks in this country cannot stay rich if they don't keep putting in work, in pretty sure the Koch brothers have enough to last them for lifetimes to come which brings me to Michael Jackson, he was by all accounts rich but ended up bankrupt because the kinda wealth he had wasn't etched in stone. Having buying power in this country doesn't mean you have the power to change the social construct of things in this country, if that was the case. We wouldn't even be having this discussion with all the black millionaires in this country

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post

If I was a black man in the U.S
    a question and an answer at the same time.

maybe that's where you should start, Its easy to call it bullshit when you aren't one right?

u know why i do not speak on the struggles of low income whites? because i am not one

ironman, whites created the word thug to inflict damage on blacks? I didn't know that was a racist word.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Like blacks constantly saying the words "nigga", "thug", "coon", and "sambo" to each other Words created by whites to inflict damage on blacks. If a white person, hell if an Arab called a black man a "thug", he/she is a racist. But blacks made it ok to say "thug".
    We've seen you on here calling black folk "niggers" several times so kindly shut the fuck up
    We do it for the people.

Understood, we can always agree to disagree on these things, like I said before, my viewpoint of blacks not having power in this country isn't necessarily me saying I don't get the flip side of it, I look at it this way, I'm a Ghanaian and a proud one, if I was living in Ghana at the moment, I would expect Ghanaians to be made priority over anyone else and it would make sense to me , I'm not against any ethnicity looking out for their own first, what I don't agree with is pretending that's not what's happening in the grand scheme of things

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    I don't think anyone in a non casual setting says nigga bro

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    Understood, we can always agree to disagree on these things, like I said before, my viewpoint of blacks not having power in this country isn't necessarily me saying I don't get the flip side of it, I look at it this way, I'm a Ghanaian and a proud one, if I was living in Ghana at the moment, I would expect Ghanaians to be made priority over anyone else and it would make sense to me , I'm not against any ethnicity looking out for their own first, what I don't agree with is pretending that's not what's happening in the grand scheme of things
    You're so unbelievably corny lol
    So you now remember that you're from Ghana and you have the capacity to step outside of this tiny US black american narrative and be in a place where you're statistically in power.

So if you discriminated against a white person in Ghana over a Ghanaian, this wouldn't be racist because you're black, or you're now willing to add dimension to your narrow opinion because someone else has shown re-told you exactly what I was telling your lispy ass from the jump? You were just telling me a page ago that black people can't be in power to the extent that you decided Obama and Michael Jackson were both not black and powerless. stupid two tongue lisping bitch

Bet you won't look at robo steve's buldge without feeling like less of a man

This is getting pointless.

Get at me when your troll skills improve

Pz out

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    ironman, whites created the word thug to inflict damage on blacks? I didn't know that was a racist word.
    I would be very offended if someone (regardless of race) called me a thug or something of that nature. It's happened plenty of times regardless how well dressed or well spoken I am.