Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson Owned Half of Sony

-

LOL@Radioactive Man dissing Michael Jackson and TSA hahahahahahaha. You're a funny guy and I agree with you about Michael. ShaDynasty called Michael a psychopath hahahahahahahahahaha. That's pretty harsh. You should've said his dad Joe is a psychopath LOL. I don't think Michael was crazy. He was just weird but I don't think he was a bad man. I miss him. RIP Michael. It's sad that he died broke and I read he borrowed money from the bank because he needed money to pay his house mortgage. Some of his house workers complained about him not paying them on time. Why is this topic in the hip hop forum when it should be in the sound shack forum?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

Rapper Willie D dissed Michael Jackson on You Still A Nigga song when he said so get a nosejob like Michael Jackson hahahahahahahahahahaha. Go to a white school and change your accent LOL. You still a nigga. So how the fuck you figure since you moved out the neighborhood and dating a peckerwood LOL. Think your different than the rest of the clan? Try to get a job and count how many doors slam hahahahahahahahahaha. God damn. I'm on a roll. Yeah. I can't forget about my baldhead hoes LOL. To some it's a fashion to wear weave and ponytails but them other hoes wanna be white girls LOL. Whodini said be yourself trooper. You don't see white folks trying to act black do you? Hahahahahahahahaha. So while you laughing at the brother in dreads, you need to get them chemicals out your own muthafucking head LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

Good hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I was watching The Jacksons An American Dream movie on Youtube this week and I love that movie. Terrence Howard played Michael's brother Jackie and Angela Bassett played The Jacksons mom. Lawrence Hilton Jacobs who played on Welcome Back Kotter tv show with John Travolta played Michael's dad Joe. Wylie Draper who played Michael when he was a teenager and adult died shortly after the movie was done because he had leukemia.

lawyers just hack the legal system based on how much you pay them so I'm not surprised he didn't face charges despite this being known to the police and in their possession.

Don't understand why it's coming to surface now especially when those kids were trying to plead their cases twice in the past?

charlie jones will deny it

looks like mikey had all kinds of fucked up tapes n books lying around

^^he'd jerk off to this but he'd only touch it if there were a kid in there
    Retired.

I just saw this fat white guy on Youtube talking about he was Michael's secret lover. I didn't check to see how old the footage was but i'm guessing this guy spoke about it after Michael died. I always did have my doubts about Michael maybe liking men because he was weird. He did have kids sleeping with him that weren't his LOL. He didn't deal with a lot of women LOL. The last white woman he was married to wasn't cute. Before Michael became white, he had a lot of women that wanted him and for whatever reason he didn't have a lot of women which was odd. I saw a interview with Ola Ray on Youtube after he died and she said she was interested in dating him but he didn't go out with her. Ola was in Thriller video. Ola still looks good but she was cuter when she was young. She used to be a Playboy model and she said the reason why she was in Thriller was because Michael saw her in Playboy magazine. I didn't think Michael would be the type to look at Playboy LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I don't think Michael was a child molestor and I'm gonna have to disagree with you. He didn't seem like that type of guy. He loved kids and I can't see him hurting them.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I don't believe Michael molested kids. The parents of the kids were just trying to get paid because they knew he had a weakness for kids and they used him.

Shaolin Master

Default T.I. blasts Michael Jackson documentary for trying to destroy a culture

Quote Originally Posted by The Collector View Post
    TI is the worst with this kind of shit. Every comment he has on a given social issue is misinformed, pandering bullshit.

MJ is the biggest popstar of all time and also seems to have been a horrible child molester. Most of us can join the dots between him and the media coverage.