Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: the ultimate collection of guides on how to deal with police

Default the ultimate collection of guides on how to deal with police

heres a link to everything you need to know in how to deal with cops that i read which has allwed me to never get in any trouble hardley ever in my entire life my record is squeaky fucking clean and it says i have paranoid schizophrenia so you know the cops treat me fucking special. ive also done more drugs than most people my entire life the difference is that i never get caught they can only catch you if you slip and i never do im good at what i do

https://www.erowid.org/freedom/police/police.shtml

Credit Card Memberships
    Am I Under Arrest? Am I Free to Go?
    Police in Modern America
    Know your rights.
    Always be polite and courteous to police.
    Ask to call your lawyer: never talk about, admit or deny anything.
    Do not consent to a search unless the police have a warrant. Be extremely clear.
    Ask "Am I under Arrest? Am I Free to Go?"
    GENERAL INFORMATION #
    Police - Bits and Pieces
    INTERACTING WITH POLICE #
    Talking to Cops
    Interacting with Police, by a mother and prison psychologist
    Guidelines for Saying No to Police Searches
    What to Do if You Get Stopped by the Police
    I Do Not Consent To A Search
    Police Encounters in Airports
    Avoiding and Defending Against Pot Prosecutions
    How To Avoid Getting Busted
    MYTHS #
    Do Undercover Police Have to Identify Themselves?
    RELATED VAULTS #
    Laws and the Legal System
    Asset Forfeiture
    Psychoactives, War, & Covert Operations
    Capsaicin (Pepper Spray)
    Psychoactives & Assault
    ARTICLES & WRITINGS #
    DEA's NADDIS System: A Guide for Attorneys, the Courts, and Researchers, by Leonard Pickard Nov
    Police Drug Recognition Methods, by Stephen Pittel
    MEDIA COVERAGE #
    ACLU says War On Drugs has increased racial profiling (AP Story)
    Truck Drivers Billboards Against Police Searches
    EXPERIENCES #
    Phish Tour Summer '98, by Charlie
    False K-9 Threat, by Murple
    Getting To Know Me, by Yoschie
    3 Weeks In Its Reality, by Oliver
    Brief Psychosis, by Budman
    » » » MORE » » »
    OFF-SITE RESOURCES
    SECONDARY RESOURCES #
    Flex Your Rights
    Consenting to a Automobile Search
    INTERACTING WITH POLICE #
    Never Talk to the Police
    ACLU Bust Card
    Busted : The Citizen's Guide to Surviving Police Encounters, by Flex Your Rights
    POLICE ORGANIZATIONS #
    Law Enforcement Against Prohibition (LEAP)
    Scottish DEA
    PRISON ISSUES #
    Prison Legal News
    Prison Activist Resource Center
    Families Against Mandatory Minimums
    Institute of Prison Law
    National Institute of Corrections
    International Center for Prison Studies
    DRUG WAR #
    FBI Eases Rules on Past Drug Use for Hiring, Aug 7 2007, Washington Post
    Damage Done: The Drug War Odyssey, a documentary by Connie Littlefield, 2006
    Rex Curry's Drug Sniffing Dogs
    Drug War Deaths
    ARTICLES & WRITINGS #
    A Workable Approach to Search and Seizure, CA Narcotics Officers' Assoc., archived by OC CopWatch
    MEDIA COVERAGE #
    Ex-Drug Officer Shows Users How to Avoid Arrest, Oct 31 2007, NPR
    OTHER RESOURCES #
    Problem-Oriented Guides for Police Series: Rave Parties, US DOJ
    How to Excercise Your Legal Rights (High Times)
    Your Rights (NORML)
    Effective Search and Seizure
    Who Can Give Police Permission to Search Your Home?
    Understanding Search and Seizure Law
    Search and Seizure: A Guide...
    Pot Busts at Borders (NORML)
    Border Searches: Another Step Over the 4th Amendment Line
    Information on Cannabis Busts (PotBust.com)
    National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers

To assert in any case that a man must be absolutely
    cut off from society because he is absolutely evil
    amounts to saying that society is absolutely good,
    and no-one in his right mind will believe this today.
    --- Albert Camus (1913-1960)

the key to dealing with police is beacuse if your not afraid they cant sense it and i dont try to stash shit if i get pulled over i keep it and am not scared and the police dont know it im so confident in the fact this works and has worked every fucking time. cops dont impresss me li mean i use to live a t a nuclear sub base. everybody has to stand petty officer of the deck somewhere and thats the person that lets people inside the building after checking with their clearence. i had a secret secutiry clearence and not not only did you need the clearence and id to get in but you also had to be on the list. on a submarien base you wont find a higher concentration of officers in any spot. in the normal navy officers are rare and are considered gods and its required by naval law that if an officer walks by any elnlisted person has to salute till the person salutes fucking back. on the submarine base there are just so many fucking officers that nobdoy fucking salutes them and they bitch out anybody that does salute them even though its naval law.

there was an officer at every single rank and it was not uncommon at all to check one of ther master chiefs credentials. i also worked at a place where there was a captains desk and i changed his trash. one time they asked me if i wanted to jump in a car, drive to the airport, and pick up the captain and master chief and bring him back. im like fuck no but thats just me lol

anyways i grew up among some of the most powerfull perople into the entire world and cops are just so fucking ranking compared to these people they mean shit to me

i only had my drivers license for 2 fucking years i did not want to do that fucking trip

ive seen so many people on cops consent to search their cars why the fuck would you do that. the truth about cops is that 99% of arrests could have been avoided people have no idea what the fuck to do when it comes to the cops heres my gift to you

some of the enlisted fuckers in charge treated us hard but the officers themselves treated us as if we were equal.........

i rember before i understood schizophrenia there were legends of those that had it and the impications of it but i never knew what i meant. the cops are never gonna know and they word schizophrenia is gonna be your ticket out of anything just because of the legend or whatver of schozophrenia

personally if a cop ever asks if im high i blame it on the schizophrenia but thats just me

sometimes the cops actually have alot of fun dealing with me

submarine training is based alot on sleep deprevation. on s submarine if you had a chance to sleep you could get 3 hours if your lucky. then you gotta hope theres not a drill when your sleeping and when you get on the boat you have like a year to earn your silver dolphins those that earned it did not sleep. lets just say submarinenerss age unaturally fast and submariners are netoriousley insane.

It's not tough to avoid going to jail.

antiphycotics have been known to cause diabedies. i was on different type where i couldnt even get an erection and they talked about some pills for that but i changed antiphycotic. idk on these ones i can only get off like 3 times a week but can get an erection its time to get those pills i heard about but the thing about antiphycotics is that if you cum too many times and cum its a dry fucking load imagine how much i was like wtf the first time that ever happened and im like wtf

few know what its like to have full blown shizophrenia off pills till it hits 100%. its a place where one cannot survive i would do anything not to be there i mean being there is impossible i have no choice but to take the fucking pills

100 percent full blown is worse than death but its something that i escaped from in the beginning and although i alow voices to appear i cant remember the last time i hit 100% full blown but its like your thoughts are all delusional, what those say on tv, movies, or on the radio is replaced with something completley different and it talks to you telepathicley. what people say when they are heard from the distance is something different too. but its all telepathic

i can always get it up but i know pretty fast or not if its worth it im only able to manage 3 times a week time for the fucking pills like you wanted to hear that fucking part

Quote Originally Posted by project trillogic View Post
    i can always get it up but i know pretty fast or not if its worth it im only able to manage 3 times a week time for the fucking pills like you wanted to hear that fucking part