Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: the ultimate collection of guides on how to deal with police

heres another trick of pulled off atleast 40 times. this is the exact thing you do and ive never done it any other way. walk inside mcdonals and say you just came through the drive through "its important to say half hour ago" and as it turns out they forgot whatever your gonna order. i remember on a road trip i pulled it off 4 mcdonals in a row dude said he never saw that before and said he wouldn't be able to keep a straight face its easy as fuck you just fucking do it.................i saw the chick one time that taught me do this get a whole case of whitecaste hamburgers. she said that they accidentley put pickles on it and that her daughter was allergic to them and that they were accidentley on there. they were so sorry they gave us a bunch of coupons and free drinks too. thats the only time ive seen it pulled off where it was not the standard trick

the last 2 times though it didn't work and before that i did 40 idk i might be loosing my style. in 40 times it only didnt work one fucking time then the last 2 i bet i was so fucking high that they looked at me and didn't believe me idk im stumped 2 in a row that never happened before
    Last edited by project tillogic; 01-02-2016 at 02:56 AM.

in bootcamp they used to have us all stand at attention at our bunks and it was neccesarry to shave 100% we were trained to stand there at attention with a 1000 year stair and they would either try to get you to flinch or they inspected your shave with a fucking flash light

god damn it im gonna have to have major fucking surgery soon. my knose got busted and healed crooked like 7 years ago and i had to go to 4 different plastic surgeons before i found one that was able to do the full fucking job. as soon as i get a permision slip from the doctor, i can schuedle a time for the actual surgery. this shits gonna be rough but i dont mind

at age 15 i was a professional dss smart card hacker. the main message forum where all the fixes come from was called atsdss and i was known as jeromiehomie. the message forum had over 50,000 members and i had over 2,000 posts and most of what i said was answering technical questions of it. the smartest of all the moderators was called Mikey! who was the only moderator who wrote the actual assembly code itself to fix these cards. he sent me a public messeage saying that i had "caught their attention" and that i was doing a good fucking job. i was programming cards for 300 a pop, my dad was selloing them at work and i probabley should have asked more to maintain my uncle but he always gave me free hardware. his brother was bigger than him who got all the fixes second hand which started from me plus with 2000 plus fucking hits how many hacked smart cards did i really maintain. 200 in florida and my uncle however he had but it was never about the money it was about the club. i did not need to hack dss because we already had one but i bought a programmer and started doing that fucking shit lol............

everybody knew i was a 15 year old child

my goal was to someday hit moderator and perhaps if dss hackin didn't die as young as it did someday i would ave done it but it was all for the love

i started dss hacking on the h card and dss sent a ECM electronic measure every 3 days or so and each time the card needed to be programmed in a new unique way. the h card had somethin called the E hole i think or something and dss would scramble the card so you needed an even expensiver piece of programming called an unlooper. one day known as "black sunday" dss sent a command that tripped a write once circuit in the card rendering them useless. eventually they came out with "dead processor boot borads" which was a cercuit board that went into the dss receiver and the damaged card plugged into that. eventually they came out with the "HU" card wich had no holes in it to program with. what they ended up doing was modifing an unlooper into a loader and what it did is hit the card with syncronized clock pulses until it gave up its security and the code was dumped down the throat. eventually the h card was taken out of the stream and it was the HU card until that was replaced and dss hacking came to a permanant death. atsdss also got busted eventually too. it all came to an end.

i started dss hacking on the h card and dss sent a ECM electronic measure every 3 days or so and each time the card needed to be programmed in a new unique way. the h card had somethin called the E3 hole i think or something and dss would scramble the card so you needed an even expensiver piece of programming called an unlooper. one day known as "black sunday" dss sent a command that tripped a write once circuit in the card rendering them useless. eventually they came out with "dead processor boot borads" which was a cercuit board that went into the dss receiver and the damaged card plugged into that. eventually they came out with the "HU" card wich had no holes in it to program with. what they ended up doing was modifing an unlooper into a loader and what it did is hit the card with syncronized clock pulses until it gave up its security and the code was dumped down the throat. eventually the h card was taken out of the stream and it was the HU card until that was replaced and dss hacking came to a permanant death. atsdss also got busted eventually too.it all came to an end.

the most reliable method after black sunday was an emulator set up with a virgin h card. what it did is take the card out the stream so that any change would be made to the coputer and not the card itself

i swear to god that cards at times would hit im guessing 800 bucks a piece i think some got to that high the harder they were to obtain

i swear to god i just remembered something so important. before this paranoid schizphrenia there was this heater that made mechanical sounds as it switched on and off. and it was switching on and off on and off like it was being played like i fittle like the heat in the room allowed it tto become a voice box and i swear to god the devil was talking through it omg ii just recoverd a memory

i remember my uncle explaing it how if your looking for the fix or something every time its jeromiehomie or he described it someday i dont even remember what all i did anymore or how it all worked t

so anyways my buddy august is producing for underground hustlers and hes charging 500 a song but since ive known him like 11 years hes charging me 300 its paid in full its just that theres 2 in front of me im gonna be on the new underground hustlers mix tape.

i met august when i moved back home from the navy and started working at the dog house. he was 15 and i was 20 and i taught him how to be a professional "shit bag" which i learned in the navy.
    when i came we started working only about 3 hours in an 8 hour shift. there was an abandoned buiilding across from the kennel and we cleaned it out and called it the crack house. we kept it secret and we would watch till they came down to the kennel and then pretend we were coming from somewhere else we did shit like this everywhere. what i guess got the crack house busted is that th was this skinny white haired kid called travis that worked them there.

august and covered the walls with gay pictures and shit on the while saying this is travis, i want to have sex with brian and ken and shit like that. brian was the gay manager and ken was his husband. well someone must of snitched because there was a lock on the door the next day. there was s small square of glas missing in the door and i actually watched travis put his head in there, look around, and the look on his face after he saw it for the very first time that was classic

my mom was also the manager and only special types of people did this job it was something that we could be fired from period. but my mom worked the business part we did whatever the fuck we wanted they never made us exercise the dogs even before we became shit bags it was something that our kennel didn't do. they did charge per session though and some people would pay for 4 times a day lol.

i remember one time august drew a dick in the dust of chrises car on the back window. travis augest and i were out back of the kennel working and smoking cigs and brian the gay manager bust out there and says "guuyysss.......no drawing.... "DICKS!!!!!!!" on chrises car. then he leaves and the moment he leaves we all exploded god damn did we all laugh for the longest fucking time lol
    Last edited by project tillogic; 01-02-2016 at 06:13 AM.

you live an exhilarating life
    Retired.

-

I can't believe there's some books on how people should deal with the cops hahahahahahahahahahaha. I can give you some simple advice and it don't need to be in a book. Stay outta trouble, don't be speeding, don't drive drunk and don't play your music loud. If you do those things, the cops won't bother you. I'm a example of that because the cops don't bother me. The only time they've bothered me is when i was speeding several times and i was close to getting my driver's license suspended. I didn't wanna get my license suspended because i don't ever wanna ride the bus again LOL. So i stopped speeding and i never play my music loud. I don't hang with ignorant black men.

I don't hate the cops and i'm glad they kill black men and lock them up so black neighborhoods can be safe. I get tired of driving through black neighborhoods and seeing bars on windows and front doors of houses. Blacks shouldn't have to live like that. Good blacks are scared to walk the streets because they're afraid of getting robbed, beat up and killed by ignorant blacks. Then ignorant blacks wonder why good blacks move to white neighborhoods. Unfortunately you got some good blacks who are old and they're stuck in bad black neighborhoods because they don't have money to move to the suburbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.