Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: CharlesJones why do you like shitty movies?

Banned

Default CharlesJones why do you like shitty movies?

You like the straight to video Tyler Perry type shit.

I'm trying to think what the white equivalent would be to Tyler Perry movies? Paul Rudd??? I dunno.

Anyway, grace us wth a list of your all time favorites and a short review of each.

Yours,

Ollie O'Goom

Banned

I don't know if there's a white equivalent now, but his favorite movies would probably compare to Pauly Shore movies from back in the day.

-

I only like a few Tyler Perry movies and Madea movies are his best because he's funny when he plays Madea. Spike Lee is the best black movie director. Then John Singleton is 2nd best black director and Antoine Fuqua is the 3rd best black director. I like mostly action movies from the 80's and 90's and I like comedy movies especially black ones. So what if I like straight to video movies. I'm tired of ya'll faggots dissing straight to video movies and i've seen lots of them that are good. The actors that are doing them are getting paid and that's all that matters. The reason why old actors are doing straight to video movies is because it's hard for them to do movies that come to theaters because directors aren't interested in them anymore. Robert Deniro, Denzel Washington, Samuel Jackson and Sylvester Stallone are the few old actors that does movies that come to theaters.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Banned

F. Gary Gray is better than Spike Lee.

CJ, I find it hard to believe that you've ever seen a Spike Lee joint. His movies don't seem up your alley.

-

I've seen most of Spike Lee's movies. Want me to name them? LOL.

She's Gotta Have It
    School Daze
    Do The Right Thing
    Mo Better Blues
    Jungle Fever
    Malcolm X
    Clockers
    Get On The Bus
    He Got Game
    Summer Of Sam
    Inside Man
    The 25th Hour
    Miracle At St Anna
    She Hate Me
    Girl 6

I'm gonna wait for Chiraq to come to video because it was only playing at 2 theaters in Maryland and Virginia. I posted several comments about the movie under the trailer at Spike's Facebook page. Check out what I said. I also posted comments about the trailer on Youtube. F Gary Gray is alright but he isn't better than Spike Lee, John Singleton and Antoine Fuqua. I do wonder if the Last Friday poster I saw at Ice Cube's Facebook page is real because I saw F Gary Gray's name on it because he's supposed to be the director. Chris Tucker, Katt Williams, Terry Crews, Tiny Lister, Ice Cube, Mike Epps and Kevin Hart were on the poster. It's supposed to come out next summer but I think it's fake. Chris said he wasn't gonna do anymore Friday movies. I saw him do a stand up last year and he said everywhere I go, people ask me if I'm gonna be in another Friday movie hahahahahaha. Ice Cube didn't pay me for the first Friday hahahahahahahaha. He said Ice Cube said i'll give you some rap cd's and weed hahahahahahaha. Chris said I need money Cube LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

CJs DVD collection must be massive. CJ do you have Booty Call? I lost my copy.

-

Yeah I got a lot of movies and I don't have Booty Call because it sucked LOL. I do like Jamie Foxx, Tommy Davidson, Vivica Fox and Tamala Jones. Vivica and Tamala were also in 2 Can Play That Game and that's a good movie. Anthony Anderson, Gabrielle Union, Morris Chestnut and singer Bobby Brown were in that. I just bought 4 Steven Seagal movies on one dvd and 4 Jean Claude Van Damme movies on one dvd.

Quote Originally Posted by charlesjones View Post
    i just bought 4 steven seagal movies on one dvd and 4 jean claude van damme movies on one dvd.
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 01-02-2016 at 12:31 PM.
    Retired.

-

LOL. Well actually it's 2 sets of cd's in one dvd case for Steven Seagal and Jean Claude Van Damme. The movies I got by Steven are Black Dawn, The Foreigner, Today You Die and Out Of Reach. Jean's movies are Maximum Risk, Double Team, Assassination Games and Until Death. I also got 8 other movies by Steven and I got 2 separate dvd cases which have 4 of his movies. One of the dvd's is Hard To Kill, Exit Wounds, On Deadly Ground and Out For Justice. The other dvd has Fire Down Below, Above The Law, The Glimmer Man and Under Siege. Steven is my favorite action movie star.

Retired.

-

LOL@Jacobjay hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I didn't know Steven had a cartoon. When did it come out?

Retired.

edit
    Last edited by communist cunt; 06-06-2016 at 08:48 AM.

-

You're the same pussy ass faggot who hates Wu Tang Clan and thinks Little B and The Diplomats wack asses are better hahahahahahahahahahaha. So why should anybody take you seriously? I know you have more haters on here than i do hahahahahahahahahahaha. The Hound, Check Two and Jacobjay are always dissing you LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by communist cunt can View Post
    It's because CharlesJones is basic af with a fourth grade speaking level.

You're judging a fish by its ability to fly. Poor CJ.
    john denver >>>> cam'ron

cat stevens >>>> juelz santana

gordon lightfoot >>>> jim jones

don mclean >>>> freekey zekey

christopher cross >>>> hell rell

kenny rogers >>>> 40 cal

neil diamond >>>> un casa

the carpenters >>>> purple city

carole king >>>> jha jha

these are widely accepted facts
    Retired.