Vanity aka Denise Matthews never gets the credit for being the first black woman singer to wear sexy clothes and sing about sex. I believe if she hadn't done drugs, she would've had a longer singing and acting career because she was hot. A lot of black men wanted her. She dated a couple of white rock singers. I think Madonna gets the credit for being the first woman singer to wear sexy clothes and sing about sex. Beyoncé and Rihanna need to do some research on Vanity because they need to thank her for their success. She helped pave the way for Beyoncé and Rihanna to do what they do. I don't know why some music critics make a big deal about women singers singing about sex and wearing sexy clothes. If that's what they wanna do, that's their business and that don't make them a ho and a slut. Christina Milian is also another singer who's like Beyoncé and Rihanna because she wears sexy clothes and sings about sex. I love her Dip It Low video and I was looking at her Facebook page yesterday. She's a hot and sexy woman. I'm glad she broke up with rapper Little Wayne recently and I can't believe she was crying about it hahahahahahahaha. What a joke.

Kiely Williams did a song called Spectacular which was about sex and she wore sexy clothes in the video. I was laughing at the negative comments on Youtube about that video because when she was with 3LW, she didn't do songs about sex. Her lyrics were clean with 3LW. But I don't see nothing wrong with her wanting to do a song about sex when she left the group. I see on her Facebook page that she's marrying a white man and they were celibate for a year. He's a good man because I don't know too many men that would wait that long to have sex hahahahahahahahaha. Jacobjay, check out her Spectacular video.