Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: RZA Says Black People Should Stop Scaring White Cops

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The RZA does wear some wack clothes but he's speaking the truth about ignorant black men need to stop having problems with white cops. Those black men that were killed by the cops have themselves to blame for their deaths. I'm tired of bad black men complaining about the cops as if the cops are bothering them for no reason hahahahahahahahahahahaha. These clowns act like the cops don't have nothing better to do than bother them LOL.
    Have you seen the amount of people US cops killed in 2015? 1200 people killed by US cops, 15% where black men between the ages of 15 and 34, 5 times more than whites of same ages.

Are you telling me that 1200 people deserved to die at the hands of cops?

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Rza doing what he has to do for a butter biscuit.
    Last edited by Hollow Dartz; 01-09-2016 at 09:14 PM.

-

Durag, I didn't know that many black men died by the cops last year but you need to stop making excuses for bad black men. I don't have no sympathy for them getting killed by the cops because they make black neighborhoods unsafe. I'm glad the cops get rid of them clowns so black neighborhoods can be safe. I agree with ShaDynasty.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

IronSheik

Default RZA Clarifies His Recent Comments on Police Brutality with a series of tweets

@RZA
    How can a original black man be a coon &sell out? You best look deep into my words &make an assessment. Do you still think pork is healthy?

@RZA
    I don't expect agreement with everything I say. I speak honestly from my own perspective &evaluation from my space time experience.

@RZA
    I could never condone police brutality or any form of injustice and oppression. Knowledge of self means studying self to improve self. Peace

@RZA
    I'm not condemning the kids for their garments. We live we should learn and evolve. When are we men at 21 or 41?

@RZA
    Yea yea mon. Enough Rza badgering for the day. Add a button up shirt to your wardrobe.

@RZA
    "Of course Black lives matter.. All lives matter"

CORNED BEEF CUNT

rza and his boy cilva killin the wu-tang name. i feel bad for all the other members who put blood sweat and tears into making the wu-tang a pro-black powerhouse in music. Now the w stands for nothin thanks to some very dumb bussiness moves (lettin cilva finesse him into using the wu name) and idiotic comments. i hope raekwon speaks out and says fuck rza, someone from the clan needs to check these dudes, meth cant be the only one.

CORNED BEEF CUNT

And btw these comments are not only coonish but also hypocritical as well. Come into the rap game talkin 5% gangster shit and how the white man is the devil, and 20 years later you tellin niggaz to dress better so we dont offend the white man and hell kill us? But it doesnt matter because its not about black lives its about ALL LIVES....SMH what a sell out, Rza should just come out and apologize and say he fucked up, but knowing his ego and how hes always smartest nigga in the room i know he wont...

Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyRaes View Post
    rza and his boy cilva killin the wu-tang name. i feel bad for all the other members who put blood sweat and tears into making the wu-tang a pro-black powerhouse in music. Now the w stands for nothin thanks to some very dumb bussiness moves (lettin cilva finesse him into using the wu name) and idiotic comments. i hope raekwon speaks out and says fuck rza, someone from the clan needs to check these dudes, meth cant be the only one.
    dummy

Quote Originally Posted by ghostlyraes View Post
    and btw these comments are not only coonish but also hypocritical as well. Come into the rap game talkin 5% gangster shit and how the white man is the devil, and 20 years later you tellin niggaz to dress better so we dont offend the white man and hell kill us? But it doesnt matter because its not about black lives its about all lives....smh what a sell out, rza should just come out and apologize and say he fucked up, but knowing his ego and how hes always smartest nigga in the room i know he wont...
    Quote Originally Posted by rza
    i'm not condemning the kids for their garments. We live we should learn and evolve. When are we men at 21 or 41
    -rza

Youths often are rebellious or angry. If RZA was when he was young why should he expect the youth of today to be any better.

Wearing button up shirts is not a sign of maturity. Its a sign that you bought a button up shirt. Or to the police if you're black, that you stole one.

IronSheik

Default Chedda Bang Responds: Real Problem is Freedom

Veteran Member

There was a sign that Rza's mentality changed drastically when He attended a fundraiser for Hillary for Prez about 8 yrs ago.

Quote Originally Posted by blaksteez View Post
    In RZA's defence if you go deep into his interviews over the last ten years or so. You will see that he's realised that he was an angry young man when he first came out with Wu Tang, he said he felt kind of responsible for some of the grimey shit in the hood cos of the darker raw side when wu came out. He's a man with conscience and wants to be a positive role model in society, go search a lil Wayne interview and see how he happy to just chat shit about women drugs etc etc. RZA the opposite to that. Fast forward to A Better Tomorrow, If you read his interviews about that album, he wanted to bring hope to the youths going thru shit in these hard times. Like do you think he would really help those lost angry brothers out there by bringing the ruckus in these days and times where shit look like it could explode any minute into chaos?
    So in RZA defence no he's no perfect, he might say a few things the wrong way but at least he shows responsibility and is aware of how he may influence others. A Better Tomorrow was more or less a pop album but yet he decided it to have a slight political message where others wouldn't dare do that.
    Come on man give RZA some credit. People grow up and change, we got it bad in the hoods but for how long can we keep gang banging, hurting those around us and keep blaming the white man and others for this situation. Shits hard and to a degree a lot is the fault of outside forces but we as a people gotta take some responsibility too, then we have some power. That's how I see what RZA saying

^^^^^on point
    Snypa LG

Eric Garner and Trayvon Martin situations were different but the other black men that were killed by the cops are dead because they were ignorant.
    Amadou Diallo, Sean Bell, Aiyana Jones ... and the list goes on CJ .. we all know they were ignorant : irony:
    Last edited by Jammin; 01-10-2016 at 06:17 AM.

look how black people who withdraw large sums of money are automatically assumed of being criminals. this happened on January 8. I have no idea who this rapper is btw

Blac Youngsta Stopped By Police After Withdrawing $200,000 From His Account

Blac Youngsta was stopped outside of an Atlanta bank yesterday (January 8) after police suspected him of being a person who was passing bad checks.

The Yo Gotti signee wasn't however, and police had to let him go after finding out he was simply withdrawing money from his own bank account.

“They come bum rushing me at the car, put me on the ground, putting guns to my head, so I’m like ‘What I’d do,’” he recalled to ATL's 11Alive. “A lady was like I’m not supposed to have… $200,000 on me. I’m like, ‘I’m a millionaire. How can I not have $200,000 on me?’”

The rapper born Sam Benson says he was in the market to buy either a Mercedes Maybach or a Ferrari and the reason he was withdrawing the money.

“They thought I did it too, but I’m legit,” Benson said. “They confused me with whoever they were looking for.”

Blac Youngsta did say police apologized to him. He was never officially taken in during the incident.
    --------------------------
    3 things I wanna say :

*guns drawn right away?

*lady saying 'you can't have that much money on you without having committed a crime'

* in the police's defense, they were already looking for a person who was passing bad checks

still it doesn't matter who you are, how poor or rich, police is gonna profile you anyway cuz you are black. use of excessive force (cuz police officers are scared too, and I understand why with all of those guns out in the streets) adds insult to injury

it's just like black people in high end cars are gonna be pulled over by cops more quickly than white people

yeah different clothes might make a young person look more non threatening but that will only take them so far. in the end the way they are perceived by others (cops etc.) is the problem, not how they dress

it's a sad world
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 01-10-2016 at 09:29 AM.
    Retired.

FRESH FISH

The writer and lyricist Born Free speaks on this RZA situation perfectly...

"I love The RZA but clothes are not the reason we're getting shot and yellow taped ...Much like a woman's clothes are the not reason she's getting assaulted and raped ...Now back to the reality forget all the fallacies ...Come together as a family and we'll be strong enough to defeat white supremacy" Born Free ‪#‎therealbornfree‬ http://therealbornfree.tumblr.com