Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Over 100 women sexually assaulted by asylum seekers in Germany on New Year's Eve

Default Over 100 women sexually assaulted by asylum seekers in Germany on New Year's Eve

Over 70 cases in Cologne/Köln alone. the police had tried to cover this up somewhat. it was only when some victims started talking to the press that all info was released. a steady release of new testimonies from other German cities has got the press in an ever growing frenzy. the final number could be well over 150

a lot of these women were also robbed. they were ganged up by groups of up to 15 young men at a time. the refugees also threw bottles and fireworks into crowds

police reports were published in newspapers showing that the police was outnumbered since so many crimes took place at virtually the same time

the head of police in Cologne got the sack yesterday. he's just the scapegoat cuz I'm sure pressure came from higher up to keep this whole thing under wraps. not only has the German government been priding itself on taking in as many Syrian, Iraqi etc. refugees as possible, but the mayor of Cologne won her election late last year on the merit of being stabbed by a racist cuz her campaign had rallied for refugees to be housed in Cologne. (previously she stood no chance of winning the election as she was an independent candidate). both the mayor and the national government must have been none too pleased with the events on new year's eve and were only too happy not to let the people know what went down

the mayor went on record later saying : 'women should realize how to handle these situations and keep an arm's length' distance to any men they don't know'. lol wtf

all of this has sparked a debate that's been all over the media in most of western europe in the last few days. various countries are considering a compulsory 'how to apropriately deal with western women' course for refugees now

virtually no arrests have been made yet
    Retired.

called it

Veteran Member

It is hard for me to believe that happened on new yrs eve, with many people probably having cell phones and nobody recorded the alleged incident. And these accusations are coming from a country increasingly going far right and it has a deep issue with racism.

Merkel should face criminal charges for her 'Open Door' policy (Pun intended).

5th.....Why can't your country get over the Paris terrorist attacks ? lol

'

Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    It is hard for me to believe that happened on new yrs eve, with many people probably having cell phones and nobody recorded the alleged incident. And these accusations are coming from a country increasingly going far right and it has a deep issue with racism.
    Police have cellphones confiscated from most suspects and investigators are studying a lot of CCTV footage. Some of the men have prior convictions for sexual assault from their time already spent in Europe and their places of origin. It's quite the mix of nationalities from what ive read using google translate.

If something like this can happen in central park NYC during a festival (2000), then it's not really far fetched people coming from countries where women have less rights than a dog can accomplish the same.

'

Tahir Square 2013 during the Egyptian revolution. Quite a few woman in the crowd were stripped naked and gang raped.

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

How do they know refugees did this if no arrests have been made?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

^^ that is a valid question

all testimonies mention perpetrators of Arabian descent who spoke virtually no German
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 01-09-2016 at 11:44 AM.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    Merkel should face criminal charges for her 'Open Door' policy (Pun intended).

5th.....Why can't your country get over the Paris terrorist attacks ? lol
    it's cuz one of the Paris terrorists is still hiding in Belgium and the police are convinced he is going to carry out an attack in Brussels sooner or later

it's not far fetched. a few days ago, exactly one year after the Charlie Hebdo attack, a guy ran into a Paris police station armed with an axe cryin allah uh akbar and with a (fake) bomb vest on. after he had tried to slaughter the first cop he came across inside he was shot by several officers

this is the new reality in the west now, just like it has been in other territories for a long time already
    Retired.

edit
    Last edited by communist cunt; 06-06-2016 at 08:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaden's mini skirt View Post
    Hmm..

Reactionary and otherwise misogynist men on the web are awfully eager to believe that a woman's been sexually assaulted or raped only if it helps them bash Muslims, immigrants, or minorities.
    troll fail

what you need to do is get off your high horse and suck its cock like you know you want to

next to the awful fact these women lived through traumatic experiences there's the equally regrettable fact that these rapey rapey dudes are giving all refugees in Germany a bad rep

sure you could argue men from those countries aren't used to dealing with women in a respectful manner and that this was bound to happen (which is what I take away from TSA and part of Bob's posts) and there's a lot of sense to that. then again clearly not every man from arabian descent is a criminal or more specifically a rapist. but there's no denying women are treated differently in different cultures and a woman doesn't hold the same elevated position in some middle eastern societies. whether this is because of islam I cannot say since there are so many various interpretations of the koran

and to think that the refugees were mostly warmly welcomed to Germany. I know there were cases of hate crimes (a few asylum centres waiting for their first arrivals were set on fire) but in general the refugees were given a heart warming welcome with Germans meeting them at train stations, applauding them, giving them food, blankets and presents (such as toys for children). I know it was the hate crimes that were reported internationally but I follow up on German press closely cuz of my job and in reality that was just a fringe thing with the overwhelming majority being people taking kindly towards refugees. now a lot of that good will is vanishing quickly. there's a temporary hysteria among young German women in big cities atm. if no further crimes are committed (which I think will be the case since these rapey rapey dudes can no longer operate within the frame of a mass event like new year's eve) that hysteria might die down soon. but the mistrust will remain. and that's too bad

what I find equally bothersome is that the local and national government tried to cover this thing up. you're not gonna solve problems by denying their existence just cuz it doesn't fit in with the values you purport to promote (in this case being hospitable to people from other cultures). it's exactly this kind of behavior of leftist politicians - denying that integrating large groups of immigrants into a society poses real problems that need fixing for everybody to live together in an orderly and respectful way - that drove voters who weren't racist per se to voting for extreme right and outright racist politicians, since these politicians were the only ones who recognized the problems. but instead of solving them they just highlighted them - since I am yet to meet the first ultra right wing racist politician who wants to solve the problem. the perpetuation of the problem is the seed for their constant reelection
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 01-09-2016 at 12:09 PM.
    Retired.

the latest news in German media today are leaked police reports saying these refugee criminals from the new year's eve debacle were mostly men brought into the fold of Antänzer gangs led by north africans

Antänzer literally means 'men who come up to dance with you and then touch you'. it's the old trick of dancing with someone to steal their wallet from them

north africans recruit thieves from refugee areas to go through the process of seeking asylum and then have them work in their thieving operations in germany since it's more lucrative there. along the way to Europe these career criminals from the middle east recruit new members from the large group of refugees that came to Germany with (originally) good intent. these non career criminals are told they will get the chance to feel up women and worse while stealing their belongings (mostly smartphones and purses)

Antänzer gangs target party areas where their victims are drunk. next to the 'dance steal' they also use the 'lift steal' - on women but surprisingly mostly on men. they walk up to guys and say 'I can tell your weight by lifting you, will you let me?'. during the lift they steal the drunk guy's wallet. you have to be really drunk or a gay in denial to take some random dude up on the offer of lifting you to guess your weight lol

looks like we have a cocktail of organized crime and pent up sexual frustration on our hands here
    Retired.

Veteran Member

Criminal accusations should be backed up by evidence. I've been looking on youtube for evidence, and can't find any.

If something like this can happen in central park NYC during a festival (2000), then it's not really far fetched people coming from countries where women have less rights than a dog can accomplish the same.
    Exactly, not far fetched since Arabs and Muslims are hated. But where is the video of such acts in Germany?

Tahir Square 2013 during the Egyptian revolution. Quite a few woman in the crowd were stripped naked and gang raped.
    I know. There is video and victims who spoke about it. Where is the video from Germany showing and proving?

What I know is women too often make false accusations of rape and Germany has a problem with hate. That's 2 reasons for making these accusations. And once again, where's the video when 1000's where there? Is there not at least 1 person who would like to post a video showing the alleged incident to the world? Or maybe what is claimed did not happen? I will not fall for rape accusations. I need proof.
    Last edited by diggy; 01-09-2016 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaden's mini skirt View Post
    Hmm..

Reactionary and otherwise misogynist men on the web are awfully eager to believe that a woman's been sexually assaulted or raped only if it helps them bash Muslims, immigrants, or minorities.
    This type of behaviour is known to happen more frequently in middle eastern countries, whats so hard to believe?

In some cases they will even punish the woman for being slutty afterwards. Those countries are fucked up and indefensible. They deserve to be bashed dummy.