Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Over 100 women sexually assaulted by asylum seekers in Germany on New Year's Eve

'

Once BRÅ in Sweden is pressured release stats of convictions from the last 10 yrs, leftists are gonna have complete mental breakdowns. The press supression tactics and the elected officials who've made a concerted effort to conceal the identity of who is overrepresented in sexual assault crimes is coming to an end fast. Sweden now averaging 6700 cases a yr.

Germans can just look at their neighbor as a case study. Sweden is beyond fixing. Rape capital of the West, bombings in stockholm, riots, journalists being stoned in no-go neighborhoods.

Veteran Member

In 1965 Sweden was one of the first countries in the world to criminalise marital rape, and Sweden is one of a few countries in the world to criminalizing only the purchase of sexual services, but not the selling (the prostitute is considered a victim).
    Bias in the law.

The rate of exposure to sexual offences has remained relatively unchanged, according to the SCS, since the first survey was conducted in 2006, despite an increase in the number of reported sex crimes. This discrepancy can largely be explained by reforms in sex crime legislation, widening of the definition of rape,and an effort by the Government to decrease the number of unreported cases.

... widening of the definition of rape largely explains a significant increase in the number of reported rapes in the ten-year period of 2004-2013.The Swedish police also record each instance of sexual violence in every case separately, leading to an inflated number of cases compared to other countries.
    It's very easy to be labeled as a sex offender.

Despite half of the 1 in 4 Swedish men reporting unwanted sexual contact stated a woman as being the perpetrator, as of 2015 there has never been a single female convicted of a sex crime against a man in the country.
    Bias in the law.

False Rape Accusations in Sweden :

Sweden has faced a number of cases related to sexual violence that were false accusations of rape. Some of them includes:

In 2007, a father was sentenced to five years in prison for raping his daughter, who alleged the sexual abuse began when she was 4–5 years old and continued up until she was 16 years old. The man spent a total of 50 days in custody and he was also ordered to pay his daughter 330,000 kronor in compensation. The charges were later proved unfounded and the woman was charged with making false allegations.

In 2008, a woman was sentenced to probation and psychiatric care for a false rape accusation as well as falsely accusing a man for threatening her. The Court ordered her to pay 52,000 kronor to the man whom she accused.

In 2015, a woman falsely reported being group-raped in Karlstad; a case that garnered nationwide attention and spurred significant discussions regarding gender-lib, equality, and sociocultural issues in Swedish media outlets. Although rape charges were proven false, no charges were made against the woman
    Injustice.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    Criminal accusations should be backed up by evidence. I've been looking on youtube for evidence, and can't find any.

Exactly, not far fetched since Arabs and Muslims are hated. But where is the video of such acts in Germany?

I know. There is video and victims who spoke about it. Where is the video from Germany showing and proving?

What I know is women too often make false accusations of rape and Germany has a problem with hate. That's 2 reasons for making these accusations. And once again, where's the video when 1000's where there? Is there not at least 1 person who would like to post a video showing the alleged incident to the world? Or maybe what is claimed did not happen? I will not fall for rape accusations. I need proof.
    I had a look around on youtube to see if I could help out with that by using german descriptions etc but to no avail. all I dug up were various interviews with victims (in german), but no footage, so it's no use posting those vids here

I'll keep an eye out for this in the next few days. if anything pops up on youtube, I'll post it

I understand the point you are making. we'll see if anything surfaces. there is the fact that so many women made accusations at virtually the same time without knowing about each other but indeed footage would be definite proof
    Retired.

Veteran Member

^^A reasonable man.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Once BRÅ in Sweden is pressured release stats of convictions from the last 10 yrs, leftists are gonna have complete mental breakdowns. The press supression tactics and the elected officials who've made a concerted effort to conceal the identity of who is overrepresented in sexual assault crimes is coming to an end fast. Sweden now averaging 6700 cases a yr.

Germans can just look at their neighbor as a case study. Sweden is beyond fixing. Rape capital of the West, bombings in stockholm, riots, journalists being stoned in no-go neighborhoods.

Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    Bias in the law.

It's very easy to be labeled as a sex offender.

Bias in the law.

Injustice.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Sweden

as someone born and raised in Sweden i would say that the truth is somewhere in between the points you two are making. the reason Sweden is the "rape capital" of Europe is undoubtedly connected to the strict laws on sex crimes automatically being labeled as a rape crime.. so those statistics isn't really comparable to other EU countries with different laws.
    at the same time there's no denying that (real) violent rape crimes have exploded in Sweden and neighboring countries over the last 10 years and that the vast majority of offenders for those type of crimes are not born Swedes or Europeans

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Australia is next fuckboy.
    Next for what, out of control asylum seekers? We lock them up in detention centres on islands that aren't on the mainland

Next for a terrorist attack? There's nothing to suggest that. I would say we are actually closer to another redneck riot like we had in 2005 than a religious terrorist attack.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Hopefully Zooruka goes on vacation somewhere there is a chance of a terrorist attack.

Quote Originally Posted by jäcobjäy View Post
    it's not far fetched. a few days ago, exactly one year after the Charlie Hebdo attack, a guy ran into a Paris police station armed with an axe cryin allah uh akbar and with a (fake) bomb vest on. after he had tried to slaughter the first cop he came across inside he was shot by several officers
    turns out this assailant was a Tunisian refugee who was registered in Germany under 4 different aliases. he was already suspected of sympathizing with ISIS
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    Merkel should face criminal charges for her 'Open Door' policy (Pun intended).

5th.....Why can't your country get over the Paris terrorist attacks ? lol
    Lol Jesus, yeah coz trying to bring over as many people from a war torn country as possible is a criminal offence. Maybe if other countries were a little more welcoming to refugees the burden wouldn't have fallen on Germany. Another great zooruka post.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Hopefully Zooruka goes on vacation somewhere there is a chance of a terrorist attack.
    LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    How do they know refugees did this if no arrests have been made?

Veteran Member

The allegations are up to a reported 500 now, and amazingly, there is no video showing 1 sexual assault!

some international websites are even reporting it as '1,000 women', this is spiraling out of hand quickly. I was looking for more info on the official sites of a few german tv stations about half an hour ago (ARD, ZDF etc) but there's no news on the matter. so no vids up yet - if they exist

I'm really curious to see how this will all turn out
    Retired.

Veteran Member

I found a video!!!!

There is a guy named "marinescu206" on youtube.

He's passing off a video named "Shocking: Sexual Aggression on German Blonde Girl by group of arab immigrants in Koln".

He has in the description under the video:

"Published on Jan 10, 2016
    First video with sexual assault in New Year's Eve 2015-2016 in Germany. Not recommended for people under 18 years old.

Nasz strony, ( http://www.naszestrony.co.uk/ )a Local Polish newspaper (eastern England) distributed on Facebook account publication of the first images of sexual assault in Germany, which took place New Year's Eve. Because the emotional impact of the images is very strong, the sound was censored. The image is seen as a blonde woman is surrounded by several aggressive men of Arab origin. Despite screaming and struggling, the woman has no chance of escape. Warning: pictures are shocking and are not recommended for people under 18.
    Link to the facebook account
    https://www.facebook.com/Polska-Gazet...

COMMENT, SHARE, let the people know about what happened... and
    who arab immigrants are."

Here is the vid:

BUT GUESS WHAT FOLKS??

THIS IS AN OLD VIDEO FROM EGYPT!!!!

Here is the old vid:

Just like I thought. This is NEGATIVE PROPAGANDA to make Muslims look like savages and it's coming from a country who rounded up Jews and killed them about 100 yrs ago. The only vid they have is fake!!!!!!

Pure hate, that is the motive!!!

Let's see if somebody could come up with a REAL vid from Germany New yrs eve/day???
    Last edited by diggy; 01-10-2016 at 07:03 PM.

'

So because a few morons (mostly of American origin) are distributing an inaccurate video online to stir up tension, that somehow instantly discredits all victim and any eye witness accounts?

300+ women who don't know each other just got together on New Years to orchestrate a massive false flag operation to spread propaganda lol? Already well known that government officials have ordered police to not release CCTV or recovered cell footage to the public.

So I guess the gang rape in Brooklyn the other day didn't happen either because it wasn't filmed. Or Blackwater shooting civilians in Iraq technically didn't happen up until footage leaked, or that Biker gang shootout in Texas didn't happen until a year later when the feds finally released the tapes.

lol... it's always amazing to watch the impatient squirm and have temper tantrums

'

Quote Originally Posted by jäcobjäy View Post
    I'll keep an eye out for this in the next few days. if anything pops up on youtube, I'll post it
    Funny how "anonymous" the champions of transparency and truth aren't making threats to hack German police email accounts and servers. Why wouldn't they want to distribute evidence of a crime or hoax of this scale?