Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Over 100 women sexually assaulted by asylum seekers in Germany on New Year's Eve

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post

Video Title: "Sudan Immigrant brutally assaults an Israel woman"

Video Description : "He is an illegal immigrant from sudan in south Tel aviv, Israel."

Isreal is NOT in Europe, and it definitely is NOT Germany!!!

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    video

I've opened this video in a new window, and underneath the video is the description: "Published on Jan 7, 2016
    how rape mobs operate;Albanians and Pakistanis use new years public party as trap to molest rape women, in new years party at Athens,Greece 2002"

Just from listening to the audio, and seeing the writing on the screen, I knew it was not Germany, because Germans do not sound like that, nor is their written language like that.

Apart from CCTV which may have been deleted to prevent full scale civil unrest, can you see why it may be hard to whip out your $600+ phone and film? I'm not gonna film psychos shooting roman candles, bottle rockets and firing pistols into the sky with no police in sight.

Cologne

I saw many men using fireworks and firing pistols into the sky. The only thing I see wrong is firing pistols. However, I did not see any rapes. I don't even think I saw women there, which would be necessary for them to claim rape/sexual harassment.

Berlin

^
    that seems pretty normal. Look at the mother pushing her stroller through that.
    Well, in a new yrs eve/day celebration, firework use would be normal. Maybe firing pistols into the air is not normal western behaviour, but it is usual for Arabs to celebrate with firing guns into the air.

I saw a woman reporter in that video, BUT I did not see her getting raped or anybody even attempting to touch her or harm her in any way!!!

Seems like an over-the-top New yrs eve/day celebration, but I see nothing resembling RAPE in that video.

To summarize:

Many of you are trying to prove that rapes, harassment, and sexual assaults of women are happening in Germany (2015 &2016). To prove it:

- A video of an attack from Israel was posted

- A video of a mob of men touching women from Greece was posted (2002)

- A video of New Yrs Eve/Day celebrations where the celebration was over-the-top and included firing pistols in the air (along with fireworks) was posted.

In doing so, YOU HAVE ALL FAILED to prove that many women were sexually assaulted by immigrants, or asylum seekers. You did not provide even ONE RELEVANT video proving your point. More than one of you POSTED MISLEADING VIDEOS WITH FALSE TITLES.

It seems that the only thing you have is allegations from a country that historically has an issue with turning on it's own citizens, which you seem to be believing entirely. Looks like many of you already have your own conclusion about these brown-skin individuals and are trying to demonize them with NO PROOF!!! SHAMEFUL!!!

Last edited by The Seer; 01-13-2016 at 03:40 PM. Reason: large emotional fonts

'

Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    Video Title: "Sudan Immigrant brutally assaults an Israel woman"

Video Description : "He is an illegal immigrant from sudan in south Tel aviv, Israel."

Isreal is NOT in Europe, and it definitely is NOT Germany!!!
    That's not what the title said when I found the video

'

Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post

It seems that the only thing you have is allegations from a country that historically has an issue with turning on it's own citizens, which you seem to be believing entirely. Looks like many of you already have your own conclusion about these brown-skin individuals and are trying to demonize them with NO PROOF!!! SHAMEFUL!!!

[/SIZE]

Yea.. this doesn't really work anymore. Go find an echo chamber and cry in it. No one is gonna take the Canadiansplaining seriously.

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/i...criminals.html

can you see why it may be hard to whip out your $600+ phone and film? I'm not gonna film psychos shooting roman candles, bottle rockets and firing pistols into the sky with no police in
    I see how a lot of people could be discouraged by the pandemonium, yes. on the other hand I could imagine some would get a rush out of filming it. as was said earlier in the thread privately shot footage seems to have been confiscated (completely?) by the police for investigation purposes

Police in Stockholm will no longer provide information describing alleged perpetrators who have committed crimes - for fear of being perceived as racists, according to an internal directive the Swedish newpaper Svenska Dagbladet has gained access to.
    jesus. up next are omission of gender & age I guess. they are going about this completely the wrong way. the public's right to detailed information should supercede PC in each and every case
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 01-13-2016 at 04:47 PM.
    Retired.

'

^
    I miss 2007-2008 diggy who showed his true colors

^
    The same exact thing could be said about the percentage of musim asylum seekers or economical migrants who subscribe to hadith(s) and think they can impose their BS on the new host culture. The collective muslim world passively supports their evil and primitive social norms. (See how that works?)

(some argument with nicky tooch in a thread

"Essentially the current generations of white Europeans deserve to be hated and destroyed for the sins of their ancestors"

I don't think this guy want's equality. Sounds more like a deep, thirsty, desire for revenge inflicted upon the euros who were unfortunate enough to be born after colonization and WWII.

N.I. ?

'

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Towers View Post
    I see how a lot of people could be discouraged by the pandemonium, yes. on the other hand I could imagine some would get a rush out of filming it. as was said earlier in the thread privately shot footage seems to have been confiscated (completely?) by the police for investigation purposes
    Where is the Brooklyn playground gang rape footage from this past week? There isn't any cellphone footage - so therefore I'm guessing it didn't happen.

If it aint on world staaaaar, it aint real. Fuck a victim or witness testimony. Those nazi fixed-gear hipsters probably conspired that hoax.

I'm not disputing that crimes can't happen without them having been filmed at all. and yes there are plenty of testimonies. those are what started the thread in the first place

if you want me state my personal opinion at the moment, here you go. do I personally believe rapes took place? yes. on the factual side : have videos surfaced publicly? no, they haven't. does that mean the sexual harrassment by definition didn't take place? no, it doesn't

also I get what that was supposed to mean. I'm not denying that either. of course I'm gonna consider what someone in N.I. says more carefully. I don't consider that a bad thing since it helps me keep an open mind in this particular thread for example. I don't mind you pointing this out cuz obviously it's true

don't expect me to lose my marbles over what diggy wrote 8 years ago right now though

it's all good
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 01-13-2016 at 05:18 PM.
    Retired.

'

That's how it works though in western society now. You say something fucked up and it's set in stone. No coming back from it. It's final. You go to your grave with it LOL.

You say something fucked up and it's set in stone. No coming back from it. It's final.
    yeah unfortunately this is true nowadays
    Retired.

Where is the Brooklyn playground gang rape footage from this past week? There isn't any cellphone footage - so therefore I'm guessing it didn't happen.
    Did not happen at night near a quiet playground though?

But yeah I agree, just coz there is no video doesnt mean it didnt happen

Veteran Member

Ahh... let's take a look at Sideshow Bob's techniques when loosing an argument.

Dig up some old convos on wucorp attacking the rep of the poster who made good points in this thread. This would distract people from the fact that Sideshow and others failed to prove rapes were occurring in Germany.

You are once again making messed up comparison. The only reason I asked for vid of the alleged German rape, was that it was New Yrs Eve/Day, and a reported 1000's of people were there to celebrate. This makes for 1000's of witness, who I'm assuming have cell phones with vid capabilities on them. I would expect a few to record New Yrs celebrations, cuz that is what people do. But amazingly, nobody uploaded a rape/harassment vid.

As for the alleged Brooklyn rape. I do not expect 1000's of people to be at a park at night. I do not expect a video. I only expect the alleged victim and the alleged perps to be present.

There is no comparison with the two events. It is just a mischaracterization of my arguements on your part which is unfair.

'

I'm not losing anything.

I hope more police defy orders and recover data they were ordered to destroy.

Cologne has a 5 day carnival coming up. That should interesting.

Also why am I arguing with a denialist of Europe's problems? Someone who clearly has a deep hatred of white euros or whites in general, and has admitted to hearing voices in his head in the past.

Might as well be arguing with an anonymous 4chan user.

'

Germans should revolt, and pull Merkel out of office by her hair and give the tar and feather treatment.

1 million more non-assimilating douches are projected enter the country in 2016. 10 million likely for the EU total.

A Jewish writer for Financial Times just wrote in the last 24 hrs that Europe is over and they need to just accept it.

'

Removing diggy's latest bullshit. He's now in time-out for being just as bad as those Sandy Hook truthers. He has a posting history of denial about sexual assaults and an axe to grind with white Europeans.

The latest includes:

> several Cologne police officers being probed for not fulfilling their duties that night
    > Every press outlet on the planet is covering this story including CNN, Huffington Post, BBC, NYTIMES lol
    > Victims who gave testimony and went public are being harassed online, called racists, and receiving death threats
    > Victim cellphones are being recovered from asylum centers
    > Evidence still being studied by investigators
    > Syrian men taking to the streets to condemn the behavior
    > US/Canadian Feminists still shifting blame to native born men? and the woman who come forward with blogs and tweets.

peep this new Charlie Hebdo cartoon

in poor taste but freedom of speech and all

it says 'what kind of person had Aylan become had he grown up? a guy feeling up asses in Germany'

typical Charlie Hebdo stuff. not my thing (this particular cartoon that is) but I understand how satire/ ... & respect don't always mingle

the cartoon is being heavily discussed in France & its neighboring countries right now
    Retired.