Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Method Man - Meth Lab II : The Lithium (Comin Soon ???)

Peace CT

I was trying to zoom in on that track listing. No luck though. N is this Wu Wear site legit? Didn't think they still existed. Peace

I sent that Wu Wear Europe site an e-mail about preordering the album (and the album only). I asked for prices and shipping. The site itself only has combo orders and single clothes offers on display as far as I can tell.

I'll get back to you guys when they reply.

btw I know Wu Wear Europe distributes from Germany these days (used to be France as well before) and the address mentioned on their website is in Germany. Also looking at the website itself I think the whole thing is legit

malakaz did you place an order?
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Towers View Post
    no

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Towers View Post
    I sent that Wu Wear Europe site an e-mail about preordering the album (and the album only). I asked for prices and shipping. The site itself only has combo orders and single clothes offers on display as far as I can tell.

I'll get back to you guys when they reply.

btw I know Wu Wear Europe distributes from Germany these days (used to be France as well before) and the address mentioned on their website is in Germany. Also looking at the website itself I think the whole thing is legit

I asked them the same thing! Pretty stupid that they don't have an option to just buy the CD.

I got a reply to my e-mail. they only answered my questions about shipping costs (€7 in Europe if your purchase is less than €100) and payment methods (PayPal is no problem)

But they didn't give me a price for the album itself

since they kind of dodged the question, and after having had another look at the product descriptions on the website, I'm guessing this is the deal :

* buy merch and we'll include the album. this way you'll get the album before everybody else does

* you can't buy the album separately

I'm now sure the site is legit but I'm not gonna purchase the album there. I've got no cash for merch (clothes) right now, I'll just wait until the album is for sale on Amazon later
    Retired.