Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: jesus, willie d is wack as fuck

Default jesus, willie d is wack as fuck

jesus

lol the worst is his pronounces welfare as wehfeh

I've been listening to him for the past few minutes. He's obviously a homosexual. It's brazenly displayed throughout his music. I think he offered me a seat on the metro in november

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post

jesus
    Just think, CJ prefers this beat to all of the classic rap that he hates like OB4CL

Willie D'a lisp is funny too
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

he later sopped all the oil off his skin in the late 90s and started rapping like a fake ass tupac. I wonder what Rza thinks about his button-up made with the silk like fibers on his pencil thin

Also, I wonder if CharlesJones flipped his plate of roast beef over and stormed out of his mom's basement and into homelessness when he heard Willie D say "Black women, I love your dirty draws"

it's just before he gets his 17 year old cousin to rap about 'niggas' eating her ass

If i was going to eat a musty confused hoe's foot, I would listen to Freeky Deeky to build the mental edge

-

The Hound, you can't be serious hahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't like Clean Up Man song. I dissed him for doing that song because he's dissed black women on several songs and he made himself look soft doing Clean Up Man. TSA, get the fuck outta here dissing Willie D. Ain't nothing wack about him and he's made lots of good songs. He's better than them faggot rappers you like. He's in a legendary rap group Geto Boys and they're respected by a lot of good hardcore rappers. He's my favorite south rapper and I don't give a damn what your bitch ass gotta say about him. Your bitch gay ass be sucking Jay-Z's dick and sucking dicks of wack south rappers you like. Since you live in Houston, I hope Willie D finds your ass and beat you up. Go to his Facebook page and diss him and see what happens LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Since you live in Houston, I hope Willie D finds your ass and beat you up.
    lol

-

TSA would shit on himself if Willie D tried to beat him up hahahahahahahaha. Willie D isn't a person that I would diss because he'll beat your ass. He dissed rapper Melle Mel of Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five on Knock Em Out song when he said ask Melle Mel about my boxing game hahahahahahahaha. He also dissed Steve Harvey on Unbreakable song when he said fuck Steve Harvey corny monkey looking ass hahahahahahahahahahaha. Lick a dick, you fucking hypocrite LOL. Bitch you better watch the way you crack jokes. When I saw you in Houston, you came that close LOL. Iam not to be fucked with LOL. Unlike these other niggas, I don't suck dick hahahahahahahahaha. To these bustas, judges, DA's and these bitch ass laws. I mean it when I scream it nigga, fuck all ya'll LOL. I want you dead. Shot in the head LOL. Blood on the walls and the muthafucking bed LOL. I ain't scared of you hahahahahahaha. Ain't excepting no excuses. They'll find your head in Florida and your ass in Massachusetts LOL.

He also dissed dead president J Edgar Hoover and politican Bob Dole on Geto Boys Point Of No Return song when he said J Edgar Hoover, i wish you wasn't dead so i can put a bullet in your muthafucking head. God damn faggot LOL. Muthafucking drag queen LOL. I know you put the hit on Martin Luther King, Fred Hampton, Malcolm and the others. You redneck punk muthafucka LOL. Bob Dole, keep your muthafucking mouth shut before a nigga beat your old ass up hahahahahahahahahahaha.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

president hoover?

@charles jones, i hope you choke on a cleft foot and die faggot.

Willie D is the most useless member of Geto Boys, he's the Cappadonna of the group. Nobody cares about him. I hope he beats my ass and impregnates yours pussy. Come to houston hoe nigga!!

I hope tyler perry denies your seed you bitch

I hope you get grounded for leaving this page open faggot
    Last edited by TSA; 01-18-2016 at 12:09 AM.

PRODIGAL SUN

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    not to mention the profits went to a childrens hospital you piece of garbage
    could be worse you faggot

lol wtf are you talking about

lol

PRODIGAL SUN

I don't know, fuck you I'm drunk