Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spike Lee and Jada Pinkett call for Oscar boycott

Default Spike Lee and Jada Pinkett call for Oscar boycott

leaves Chris Rock in a pretty awkward position

samuel l jackson should've been nominated for hateful eight but i don't know if the release date for the film missed the cutoff.

Banned

I rarely watch movies anymore, what black actors should have been nominated instead?

Aren't there more important issues in the black community to worry about than which over privileged millionaire gets a fucking award nomination?
    Last edited by The Hound; 01-19-2016 at 01:46 AM.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

-

I agree The Hound. Blacks should have other things on their minds that are more important like unemployment, crime, homelessness and bad schools in their neighborhoods. Those problems are never gonna go away hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I could care less about black actors not winning Oscars LOL. That's why black entertainers have their own award shows like Essence magazine, NAACP, Soul Train and BET. Black entertainers need to stop trying to get approval from white people who are on these Oscar committees because it's obvious they don't care about blacks.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

People have been saying the same thing you said about Spike Lee like my dad and trust me Spike could care less hahahahahahahahahahaha. Spike has plenty of money and he's living good. He's never cared about movie critics dissing his movies. I'm gonna see Chiraq when it comes to video January 26th. I'm always gonna be a fan of his. I post at his Facebook page sometimes.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Spike excels at whining, that's what he enjoys doing.

-

I saw the previews for Marlon Wayans new movie 50 Shades Of Black and it looks stupid. He needs to stop making movies hahahahahahahahaha. The movie he did last summer with Cedric The Entertainer and Jamie Pressly was corny. I did like him in Above The Rim with 2Pac(RIP), Bernie Mac(RIP), Duane Martin, Leon and Wood Harris. I met Marlon and his brother Shawn at Randall Park mall in Cleveland when they were promoting their tv show The Wayans Bros and they signed my autograph. John Weatherspoon who played their dad on The Wayans Bros is funny. He made me laugh in Boomerang movie with Eddie Murphy. He told Eddie, now Marcus I hear girls at the office got you pussy whipped LOL. You gotta reverse it. Don't be pussy whipped LOL. You gotta whip that pussy hahahahahahahahaha. Bang bang bang bang hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Banned

This is like how white people are conned in to crying about Leonardo DiCaprio not winning an Oscar. How are people fooled in to giving a shit about these awards?

Spike Lee's movie is about how bad it is in Chicago and he's making a protest about celebrity recognition, it shows his true priority tbh
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

word, I say boycott them all

tuning in to watch rich people get prizes is fucking weird

without trying to use google i honestly couldnt name a great spike lee movie i've seen. he shouldn't even be as famous as he is

just noticing Teyonah Parris is in Chi Raq though, she's been fine since Mad Men so I might try watching it sometime

Teyonah Parris > Christina Hendricks
    Last edited by Mumm Ra; 01-19-2016 at 05:41 PM.

hahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by #StonerSloth View Post
    Aren't there more important issues in the black community to worry about than which over privileged millionaire gets a fucking award nomination?
    this right here

we're dealing with cry babies looking for an ego boost
    Retired.

I met Marlon and his brother Shawn at Randall Park mall in Cleveland when they were promoting their tv show The Wayans Bros and they signed my autograph.
    charlesjones the internet legend has so much pull the wayans brothers sign his autograph

repppped
    Retired.